Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2023-24)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Since we do not have a UEFA or Italy page, I have to post this here. I must say Italy got lucky to draw the 12th man was the ref. IN 90+ Stoppage time, this was clearly a foul, and should have been called a penalty. It was not called a penalty, Italia got lucky but sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Ukraine is a legit top 25 team and should beat whomever they play in the playoffs. You be the judge penalty or no penalty I say penalty, I must be fair to Ukraine. Forza Azuri buona fortuna Italia, graztie mille ref lol.
. iTALY UKR.jpg

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Since we do not have a UEFA or Italy page, I have to post this here. I must say Italy got lucky to draw the 12th man was the ref. IN 90+ Stoppage time, this was clearly a foul, and should have been called a penalty. It was not called a penalty, Italia got lucky but sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Ukraine is a legit top 25 team and should beat whomever they play in the playoffs. You be the judge penalty or no penalty I say penalty, I must be fair to Ukraine. Forza Azuri buona fortuna Italia, graztie mille ref lol.
. View attachment 46855
Global football thread