Serj Tankian - Empty Walls

Aug 3, 2004
This is the new track from Serj Tankian (System of Down's frontman).
Amazing song. Great lyrics. Best rock song of 2007 IMHO.
Can't wait for the album release date 23 October 2007. I'm going crazy. I've been literally counting down the year for 23rd of October to arrive. It's gonna be one of the best days of my life. :)
Enjoy the lyrics:
Your empty walls Your empty walls Pretentious adventures Dismissive apprehension Dont waste your time On coffins today When we decline From the confines of our mind Dont waste your time On coffins today Dont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication Dont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication I want you to be left behind those empty walls Taught you to see from behind those empty walls Those empty wallsWhen we decline From the confines of our mind Dont waste your time On coffins today Dont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication Dont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication I want you to be left behind those empty walls Taught you to see from behind those empty walls Want you to be left behind those empty walls I taught you to see from behind those empty walls From behind those empty walls From behind those empty walls The walls From behind those empty walls I left you yesterdayBefore you killed my familyDont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication Dont you see their bodies burning Desolate and full of yearning Dying of anticipation Choking from intoxication I want you to be left behind those empty walls Taught you to see from behind those empty walls I want you to be left behind those empty walls I taught you to see from behind those empty walls From behind those empty walls From behind those fucking walls From behind those god damn walls Those walls Those walls

Aug 3, 2004
Behrang, Ali dametoon garm. I wasn't sure if any members actually knew the band at all, let alone being a fan. It's great to see that you're also into this.
I'm inteding to attend his concert in Coln (Germany). Anybody interested?