Sevilla president Del Nido : 'La Liga is the biggest joke in the world and 3rd class' !

Mar 13, 2007
LOL....I swear it would have been amazing if just used 'lajoka' - something I have been using for years now!

I do consider myself the biggest soccer expert for a reason. Laliga are the most corrupt sporting league ever existed and i have known it for years while donkeys here were busy complaining about foreign investors who legitimately were taking over EPL teams for example which is not an issue, forgetting the real problems in soccer wih real an barca. Just to show you how behind and clueless people on this side and laliga fans generally are.

EPL is the only major, true, fair and competitive soccer league in the world (maybe also bundesliga) that is also fairly healthy. It is also the most honest of all the rest - on and off the field.

'La Liga is the biggest joke in the world' - Sevilla president lashes out at Real Madrid - Barcelona domination

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...e-biggest-joke-in-the-world-sevilla-president

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
InDaMoney, that article is not going to stop Barcelona from trashing EPL and Man United and win the CL.

It will be a long road this year and you will have a very very painful hard time coping with the losses to the La liga Barc and Madrid. Hope the pain will be less than last year and you find a way to cope with it. This board will be here for you this year to trash La Liga and Barcelona to ease the pain a little.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Now, seriously guys.. there is a point that this guy is making here..
no league benefits from having two teams that pretty much are guaranteed of the title year in and year out..

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
No there is absolutely no point to the crap that he keep spewing week in week out. IDM is not here for useful or constructive discussions he's here to hat eon Liga and barca like an oghdeyi. La Liga is a 2 horse race but then is the EPL any better? The competition is between 2 or maybe 3 teams at the max and had it not been for the shady russian and some qatari then it would be United winning it every year. I know this is a lame excuse but come on all those years the epl was a 2 horse race between Arsenal and United, then came Chelshit and now City. I think clubs being taken over in La Liga is inevitable though. getafe and malaga have already been taken over by some rich Arabs and who knows, we might see them challenging for the tile (highly unlikely but they may do well in europe) in the coming years. I wouldn't mind seeing what a club like Valencia would do if they had a muti million cash injection overnight, though they're so much in debt already that no one wantsto buy them.

Mar 13, 2007

From left: Messi, Behroozc, Strangedouche - Listening to Sevilla president calling laliga - 'LAJOKA' in amazement !

....."Wow IDM knew all along that it was 'lajoka' and not 'laliga' !, what if he is also right and we are nothing but clueless donkeys ?!"....LOL

How embarrassing is it for you donks when a laliga president agrees with me and calls it 'lajoka' !? lolll.....no wonder the one penniless school kid has to makeup and talk none sense spelling and typo mistakes and the other dummy is still debating with himself if it is 'homie' or 'hommie' !..lol...

Mar 13, 2007
No there is absolutely no point to the crap that he keep spewing week in week out. IDM is not here for useful or constructive discussions he's here to hat eon Liga and barca like an oghdeyi. La Liga is a 2 horse race but then is the EPL any better? The competition is between 2 or maybe 3 teams at the max and had it not been for the shady russian and some qatari then it would be United winning it every year. I know this is a lame excuse but come on all those years the epl was a 2 horse race between Arsenal and United, then came Chelshit and now City. I think clubs being taken over in La Liga is inevitable though. getafe and malaga have already been taken over by some rich Arabs and who knows, we might see them challenging for the tile (highly unlikely but they may do well in europe) in the coming years. I wouldn't mind seeing what a club like Valencia would do if they had a muti million cash injection overnight, though they're so much in debt already that no one wantsto buy them.
LOLLLLL....listen to this retard and his brilliant facts!

Its not a new phenomenon, it has always been like this you dummy!

Spain was always just Real and Barca! , those 2 won over 80% of all domestic titles in their history! in England that is not even 30%!

Only 2 clubs in spanish history have won in europe, England has had twice as many with 3 times as many making the finals and winning other competitions. The depth and tradition is not even comparable and it has nothing to do with recent times and money you donkey!

Liverpool is england's most success full team ever and currently probably the 2nd best and yet they cant even find a way to CL ! meanwhile they could probably take lajoka title over a season! this depth in quality and tradition has always been there and one reason for it has been the intense, physical and super competitive league they have had to play in - you donk!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't admit that the Spanish league is not healthy, has many problems, the financial dominance of Barca/Madrid is out of proportion etc.

But the further fact is that right now Barca and Madrid are the two best clubs in the world and would probably dominate any league anywhere.

And just to add, the financial benefit of Barca and Madrid has always been there. It's just that Barca for the last 8 years had a good management team(well, if we leave the current out but they just continue) and Madrid is actually less dominant than before(say 80ies) but a lot of formerly well run Spanish clubs (Deportivo, Valencia, etc.) are now nowhere to be seen/have rubbish management.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Whats the point? What you are saying is pretty much standard all across the world with every single league! Every country has the top couple of teams that have been dominant for decades and will continue to be so.

Mar 13, 2007
Whats the point? What you are saying is pretty much standard all across the world with every single league! Every country has the top couple of teams that have been dominant for decades and will continue to be so.
Not true at all! not sure if you soccer but EPL is now more competitive than it has ever been and I would go as far as to say it the most competitve, level league europe has ever seen!

Dont confuse united or chelsea winning in the past few years with lack of depth or balance in EPL or united and chelsea's overwhelming financila powers, this should be contributed to better coaching than anything else. Where as in rest of europe the financial strength and quality of the top 2 teams are miles apart from the rest, in EPL this is no way true as top 6-7 tems all have financial strength and quality more or less the same or at least way more on level terms. United does not spend more than chelsea, city, liverpool, spurs or others and their success is not due to the fact that every major player plays for them unlike with Real and Barca.

again there are 6 teams in EPL that can compete and go deep in europe - this is less and less true in other leagues.

Maly

Ball Boy
May 31, 2004
Not true at all! not sure if you soccer but EPL is now more competitive than it has ever been and I would go as far as to say it the most competitve, level league europe has ever seen!

Dont confuse united or chelsea winning in the past few years with lack of depth or balance in EPL or united and chelsea's overwhelming financila powers, this should be contributed to better coaching than anything else. Where as in rest of europe the financial strength and quality of the top 2 teams are miles apart from the rest, in EPL this is no way true as top 6-7 tems all have financial strength and quality more or less the same or at least way more on level terms. United does not spend more than chelsea, city, liverpool, spurs or others and their success is not due to the fact that every major player plays for them unlike with Real and Barca.

again there are 6 teams in EPL that can compete and go deep in europe - this is less and less true in other leagues.
If your point is that La Liga is not managed as EPL, you re right ... BUt this is another issue. Until now, your point was on the "level" of the teams which is another issue. Barca and Real are far stronger than the best EPL teams, this is as true as saying EPL is much more professional than LA LIGA.

Feb 22, 2005
League and their club games are important, but at the end of the day, it is the CL that counts the most. Barca has proved and Madrid will enhance that the teams from La Liga win the CL. They are the best teams in the world. You can make fun of La Liga and how it is not a good idea that only 2 teams always win it. It does not mean anything as along as these 2 teams come to dominate like Barc has in the CL. The best of EPL cannot come close. That makes La Liga the best league as the most powerful top teams come out of it. They are product of that league. Their dominance will help the other teams in the league too. But dont expect them to play as good as Barc as they are the best team of all time and no one not even Man U comes close.

Right now, the teams in La Liga have financial problems and that is true which is not helping the rest of the team to improve highly. But they will once the situation gets better.