Seyed Ali Gedah : We Will Harm U.S.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
az een kos o sher haa 26 saaleh daaran migan.

One must be a true MORON to believe such redicilous claims. The only that will be reduced is the number of healthy youth. We will lose them to drugs and prostitution.

What happened to free electricity and oil that was promised by Ayat o llah dayoos zadeyeh khomeini.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Iran is not Iraq indeed - and you better understand that to it's fullest meaning -
and when you do you will know that we have far far less Iranians willing to pick up arms to defend the akhoonds than Sadam did defending him !!

I can't wait to see which Chah the Rahbay will hide in - I don't think emam zaman is willing to have Sed Ali anywhere near him !!!

Feb 22, 2005
Yeah, free oil and electricity is coming, that SOB Khomeinie. Now, they are going to ration.

To those Akhoond, Basiji and regime supporters who bellieve Iran should stop selling oil to force its way on the nuclear issue, dont you know that Iran imports gas from outside. So, what happens to all the cars that need to run? Unfortunately regime supporters are sheep who dont have a brain of their own.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
You guys missed the whole point.
IRI WMD stands for Weapons of Mass Deception, they have been using it 4 more than 200 years. Believe it or not they are experts.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
lool Motori
You are right - but shadi nazdeek ast.

Days after 911 - Bush put IRI amongst the axis of evil. I remember we all went bezerk here and started sending rough e-mails to white house. RThank god we did that - because in the process the conservative arms of the USA god a better picture of what Iran is and who Iranians are. But I also rember the same week I started a thread: IRI Kiss your Ass Goodbye !!! I said it may take 3 months or it may take 3 years or 30 years - but IRI is gone. Now I am assured - there is no other way - regardless of who's in the White House.