Shah's last secrets before he left iran reveiled by his relative

Aug 13, 2003
Thanks for the link.

It was pretty interesting until towards the end when he starts praising the accomplishments of IRI !!
Well he doesn't want to become an 'oposition' target by the IRI and perhaps does not want to burn all the bridges. But this is the only article that I have read so far that I think is it 100% legitimate and tells the truth by an insider of the Pahlavi family.

May 9, 2004
بعضی ها انقدر دروغ می گویند که اخر کار خودشان هم باور می کنند به گفتهای خودشان ایمان می اورند
یکی از انها همین خائنی که این را نوشته
تشکیل جلسه ای که در رابطه با اعلام بیطرفی ارتش و عزل غیر مستقیم بختیار انجام شد
کار قره باغی نبود
البته درظاهر چنین بود
اگر این جلسه به چند هفته دیگر موکول می شد تیمسار امیر حسین با کمک امریکا کودتا می کرد
ولی بعضی ها بو بردند که اولین قربانیان این کودتا خواهند شد !!!ا
و برای ارام کردن مردم اعدامهایی را به راه می اندازند به همین دلیل ان جلسه تشکیل شد وان گروهی که با ربیعی همدست بودند بزور مجبور به امضا شدند این همه امضا کردند
در محاصره بودند !!!!ا

Aug 13, 2003
بعضی ها انقدر دروغ می گویند که اخر کار خودشان هم باور می کنند به گفتهای خودشان ایمان می اورند
یکی از انها همین خائنی که این را نوشته
تشکیل جلسه ای که در رابطه با اعلام بیطرفی ارتش و عزل غیر مستقیم بختیار انجام شد
کار قره باغی نبود
البته درظاهر چنین بود
اگر این جلسه به چند هفته دیگر موکول می شد تیمسار امیر حسین با کمک امریکا کودتا می کرد
ولی بعضی ها بو بردند که اولین قربانیان این کودتا خواهند شد !!!ا
و برای ارام کردن مردم اعدامهایی را به راه می اندازند به همین دلیل ان جلسه تشکیل شد وان گروهی که با ربیعی همدست بودند بزور مجبور به امضا شدند این همه امضا کردند
در محاصره بودند !!!!ا
Timsar your reply is weak and has no basis.

Jun 18, 2005
Cheghadr cherto pert sare ham karde. He says he told Ariana he does not have money to fly to Europe then he makes the trip anyway and even goes and meets Ferdost who was working for mullahs intelligence agency and comes back! Agha bad mire usa az shedate bi pooli karkhoneye faravardehaye gooshti baz mikoni. And the way this aldang talks about Ashraf who was his mother in law says everything.

Thanks for wasting my time with this goh's jafangiat.

Aug 13, 2003
At the end of the day we lost and they 'mullahs' won. Being a pro shah myself, I must say that he made huge mistakes. I guess when you put all the eggs in one basket the worst could destroy everything. Shah should have followed the constitution and let a democracy rule Iran. But he became one man one vote dictator instead of a constitutional monarch. All of his people were 'yes' men and whether they told him the truth or not it is not the question. The 'Buck' stopped at the Shah's desk. He was a patriot but a weak one that eventually it ended to his downfall. I don't blame anyone in his cabinet, since they were all imcompitant and 'yes' men. I blame only the Shah since he created a system that had flaws that started from him all the way to the bottom. When the day comes that all the iranian people no longer see 'his face on the moon' and get the proper eduction along with BINESHE SIASSI. Lack on BINESH SIASSI has caused Iranian people to get manipulated bu handfull of smart people century after century.