Shitville, Middle America

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
What else do you expect from Al Jazeera? This is really a mock up by the Al Qaueda, don't you know? How could you be fooled by the Wahabbi propaganda? LOL!

Careful my man, the ever-vigilant "centrist" legion will soon come out to expose you for the <<blank>> that you are (fill the blank with Commi, Leftist, Misguides, Messianic and repeat as necessary) :)

Edit: And lets not forget the Kool Aid that you must have enjoyed to accept this as the facts on the ground.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
LOL, I always get flabbergasted hearing people being that stupid.

PN jan, I am pretty sure IZ despises the idiocy displayed in this video. Just like he despises the kind of idiocy that people spread about Republicans/McCain.

If nothing else, he'd be disgusted by the religious persuasions of these people alone.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
LOL, I always get flabbergasted hearing people being that stupid.

PN jan, I am pretty sure IZ despises the idiocy displayed in this video. Just like he despises the kind of idiocy that people spread about Republicans/McCain.

If nothing else, he'd be disgusted by the religious persuasions of these people alone.

Kaz jon, I'm not sure why you have taken upon yourself to speak for other people, but, trust me, he's not the first person to act "centrist" on this board. I've seen 'em come and go for the past six years.

Still, following his particular train of thought (through the threads) would contradict your assumption. Palin, the self described joe-six-pack mama, did in fact use $150K of the RNC money to get dolled up, the hypocricy of which I'm sure I don't need to point out, the right wing nut-jobs that destroyed this country -- such as FOX noise -- did make a huge deal out of Edwards' $400 haircut while they tried to make us believe that $150K on the hockey-mom was no big deal, and McCain did sell his soul to get elected in this election. I should know, I've followed McCain's presidential runs for the past decade.

Jun 7, 2004
Do you know what is even sadder than the ignorance of these people? It is that the Republican party has increasingly been dominated by these people. There are ignorant backward people everywhere but the situation becomes bad when they start dominating politics instead of being brushed aside as irrelevant.

Aug 26, 2005
Kaz jon, I'm not sure why you have taken upon yourself to speak for other people, but, trust me, he's not the first person to act "centrist" on this board. I've seen 'em come and go for the past six years.

Still, following his particular train of thought (through the threads) would contradict your assumption. Palin, the self described joe-six-pack mama, did in fact use $150K of the RNC money to get dolled up, the hypocricy of which I'm sure I don't need to point out, the right wing nut-jobs that destroyed this country -- such as FOX noise -- did make a huge deal out of Edwards' $400 haircut while they tried to make us believe that $150K on the hockey-mom was no big deal, and McCain did sell his soul to get elected in this election. I should know, I've followed McCain's presidential runs for the past decade.
I take it upon myself because if I say what I am pretty sure IZ thinks, then you're less likely to use animosity against me and this confused unpleasentness may be put to rest. In reality, I am sure IZ knows of all these double-standards that the Republican party commit (he is a very intelligent individual, and it doesn't need me to say it here), but he has made the point that both parties do it too. It's not about being centrist, it is about being fair. I may agree with certain Obama policies but I will criticise a lot of what he does. It doesn't make me a centrist; just objective and critical.

For me, to hear McCain has sold his soul leads me to deconstruct towards the assumption that Obama hasn't? He has too. Both sides are crappy and there is really not much use in brigading for one as if the side you support are the only ones above criticism.

Frankly, the ignorance displayed in this video is disgusting. But it is also disgusting to hear other non-truths about the opposite party. The irony for me is that you are a Libertarian and should know this about both parties.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Fole_Penalt aziz,

I remember once you told me that ignorant bigots like the ones in the video are bound to perish. I have to say now that I have come to believe the exact opposite. I think the future belongs to ignorance, simply because these types of folks, be it Muslim fundamentalists or Christian fundamentalists are the ones that conceive by far the most offsprings.

Aug 26, 2005
Fole_Penalt aziz,

I remember once you told me that ignorant bigots like the ones in the video are bound to perish. I have to say now that I have come to believe the exact opposite. I think the future belongs to ignorance, simply because these types of folks, be it Muslim fundamentalists or Christian fundamentalists are the ones that conceive by far the most offsprings.
I agree with you somewhat Robbie jan, but not because of their conception rate. More towards the fact that for some reason ignorance breeds fervency. The more one has to defend one's ignorance the more fervent they tend to be. Unfortunately, fervent people are the ones willing to go to extremes to change the world towards what their ideal is.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I take it upon myself because if I say what I am pretty sure IZ thinks, then you're less likely to use animosity against me and this confused unpleasentness may be put to rest. In reality, I am sure IZ knows of all these double-standards that the Republican party commit (he is a very intelligent individual, and it doesn't need me to say it here), but he has made the point that both parties do it too. It's not about being centrist, it is about being fair. I may agree with certain Obama policies but I will criticise a lot of what he does. It doesn't make me a centrist; just objective and critical.

For me, to hear McCain has sold his soul leads me to deconstruct towards the assumption that Obama hasn't? He has too. Both sides are crappy and there is really not much use in brigading for one as if the side you support are the only ones above criticism.

Frankly, the ignorance displayed in this video is disgusting. But it is also disgusting to hear other non-truths about the opposite party. The irony for me is that you are a Libertarian and should know this about both parties.
Agha Kaz, first, I do not hold any animosity towards you or anybody else; I have no reason to. Remember, it's your friend who has been attacking me. And, if you don't remember, then have a look at the exchanges we've had.

But, what I spelled out in my previous post still holds, those are facts. The problem with your friend is that he disputes them and then hides under the guise of fairness by conducting personal attacks on me.

And, yes, McCain has in fact sold his soul. This is not the same McCain of eight years ago. He used to be principled and honest. In fact, he was the victim of the same tactics he’s using against Obama right now.

As for whether Obama sold his soul or not, well, he’s at least sticking to issues, which has been a rarity in recent American politics. It’s the cancer that is this Republican party that as Americans we need to remove first and foremost. Currently, Obama is the best hope for doing just that.

It seems currently most Americans agree with me. We'll know for sure on November the 5th.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2004
Fole_Penalt aziz,

R.BAGGIO jaan I do not remember in what context I may have said that or anything similar.

If at all, I think I may have said something like this, that when there is freedom, that is when people cannot by force make decisions for others, when we do not have political decisions where a 50+% majority force their opiniions on others, then ignorant bigots will be marginalized precisely because of their bigotry.

Politics, including democracy, is all about tyrany and fostering bigotry. Even on the boards here you can see it. It is about fighting so that some can dictate their tastes on others by force. In such a case bigotry and ignorance thrive. These people are the dream of every politician. They are so stupid that you can ride their hatred and bigotry to such an extent that they will cut their own heads off for you. The more of peoples lives are dominated by the sphere of politics, including democracy, the more the bigotry and backwardness.

However, when there is freedom, then bigots will constantly get marginilized because of their bigotry. For example, in Si Valley, if you are a bigot you are toast. This is because there is more freedom and people are not receiving unjust government protection. It is a wide open field and you are in competition with everyone. If you are a bigot and do not like to hire Iranians, Jews, Arabs, Indians, Germans, French, Chinese, you name it, then your competition will and you will quickly loose and become irrelevant. If you do not like to work for an Indian because you happen to think that they are all smelly people then you will soon become irrelevant and not fulfill your potential because someone else will take that position that you missed out on due to your bigotry.

I prefer a situation where a president or congress are as irrelevant as possible because their hands are tied in forcing decisions on people unjustly.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ouch..thats sad..I remember couple of yrs ago at Oscar, lots of African-American Hollywoord Actors/Actresses won main awards as they really played great movies that year. and next day I clearly remember, all newspaper/TV media headlines were "Black Oscar", "Blacks dominate Hollywood" and racist comments like that. As if they never deserve to win top Hollywood awards from white actors/actresses.

Same logic(lack of it to be precise) is used in U.S Election. Rednecks dont think any black candidate deserves to be in White house or politics in that matter.
harchi mikeshim az daste Ablahane. :(

Last edited:

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
FP jan, might be, dont exactly remember the thread myself. thanks for the clarifying.

I agree with you somewhat Robbie jan, but not because of their conception rate. More towards the fact that for some reason ignorance breeds fervency. The more one has to defend one's ignorance the more fervent they tend to be. Unfortunately, fervent people are the ones willing to go to extremes to change the world towards what their ideal is.
kaz my man, you have a good point, It's probably because they do not want to admit they are wrong which comes with being an intellectual coward individual. You can even see it on this board.

Niloufar, its affirmative action to get a black man into office :D

Jun 7, 2004
Your last statement Kaz jaan, can be a statement of surrender, loss of hope, and defeat. I do no want to pick apart the choice of word, "fervent", instead it is the concept of what I believe that I like to convey. Yes, ignorant and bigotted people have no choice but to be "fervent" in their belief to hide from their ownselves the inescapable nervousness and sickness they feel in their guts. However, this fervency is weak and can never stand to one who is at peace inside because he is truthfully on the side of the truth.

Each one of us has actually experienced this in his life, even as a kid. When someone falsely accuses you of something, he will likely fervently do so. In response if you have something to hide of your own and alterior motives then you are also shakey in your heart of hearts. But if you are clean and truthful on the matter and on the rare occasion that you actually believe in Truth then you tend to be firm and clear and eventually all the foam from the other person will just dissipate. All of us have experienced these rare moments. They feel like magic.

And here is a quote back at you from Jefferson,
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]"Can the liberties of a nation be sure when we remove their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people, that these liberties are a gift from God? Thomas Jefferson
[/FONT]
This is not a slogan. People have to actually believe it in their heart of hearts that no adult soul has ownership and responsibility for another that this is the truth from God.

Aug 26, 2005
FP jan, you have peeked into my heart. It was a bit of statement of surrender. I feel too much stupidity and evil hide the truth to others' minds and hearts. I see people's lack of knowledge and freedom, enslaved on them by others, hurt each other every day. I see examples of it everyday in this forum and/or in the real world. I also see it in myself at times too, and I try to stay aware and rectify my own ignorance.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Note to Captain Kool Aid: Once you're done sobbing and clawing at the Fox News logos plastered on the park bench you live on, read the post at the bottom until it registers. A post that was written by someone young enough to be your son but with more common sense in his pinkie than you have between your ears.

On a side note, it's perfectly understandable why you despise the non-ideologues so much. They shatter your fragile pseudo-reality that neatly divides everything between pure evil and absolute good. And without that, how the hell can you keep up the delusion that you're saving the world by posting blog notes on a soccer site?;)

p.s. This is officially the third time in two years where I've acknowledged your existence, two of which started when you directly addressed me.

Given this dastardly pattern of attack, I can't blame you if you report me to the FBI for ruining your life by challenging your beliefs on the internet. My apologies in advance.:)

p.p.s. I understand the FBI is a Neocon organization and part of the Evil Alliance of Evilness. No need to be alarmed. It was only a joke.

It's not about being centrist, it is about being fair. I may agree with certain Obama policies but I will criticise a lot of what he does. It doesn't make me a centrist; just objective and critical.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
These people are probably related to Flint for all we know he could be an Anglo Saxon how do we even know he's Iranian? I never met an Iranian who is so adamant about voting for McCain.:doh:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Aghayoone gol, the saddest part of this video is that even a few inbred hilbillies in Shitville, USA can become an excuse or cause of division among intelligent and intellectual Iranians. Why does it have to be that way?

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
Aghayoone gol, the saddest part of this video is that even a few inbred hilbillies in Shitville, USA can become an excuse or cause of division among intelligent and intellectual Iranians. Why does it have to be that way?
There are always shitheads who ruin it for everyone else. Even in Iran you have ultra conservatives who are Hezbollas but do they represent the majority? Just like these dumb rednecks don't represent most Americans the Hezbollas don't respresent most Iranians.