Shooting in Iran's parliament and in Khomeini's mausoleum

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Not at all. Most likely paid mercenaries doing some dirty work for Sepah. Their targets speak volumes.

This is all to keep people "thankful" for Islamic Republic and keep the plundering going for Sepah.
Then why ISIS claimed the responsibility if it was done by IR?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
They claim responsibility for every act of terror. Do you think the San Bernardino terrorists were ISIS members?
Who said they claim responsibility for every act, it just happens lately they are the one which are the most active on this shit.
I highly doubt this is done by IR.

May 12, 2007
Both parts Iran and KSA are fighting each other these days. In Iran they pay 3 million Tomans to you if you join the basij and defend the fucking Haram. Saudi is also acting against Iran. I believe US is provocating a war between the two countries. Qatar is now on Irans side or they pretend to be. Too many things are going on around Iran without we know it. Monarchists believe US is trying to change the regime. Feel free to speculate.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Can not understand certain statements and comments here.
If IRI agents, systems and/or intelligence services had planned this attack why that fucking shrine?

I#
If I've understood this right, most fella-Iranian HATES that shity shrine and its existence, people spitting in that direction while they drive pass it, through the highway far beyond that fuckin shrine, am I wrong or am I right?
This is naive to believe in any kind of the insider-state of affairs, does not matter how....... ponder that the whole devilish shrine was blown in the air, people would had celebrated all day long and had continued to celebrate for years to come.

II#
The Parliament ..... hmmm ..... you can keep wondering and speculating why the parliament, crazy fucking act in my opinion, I dont know what to say, I have my conclusions, (typical Mossad planning) but we will come to it.

If IRI-thugs had planned the whole of this they would have chosen a place where the majority of people are from middle and upper class. (there are many such places in the rich part of Tehran that are also very busy and dense trafficked)
.... why?
Let me tell you why, to convince and let those people (99/100 of them are anti-mullas) understand you are at very high risk, but you are not alone let us the "strong fellas of IRI-Guard Corps" protect you from daesh.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002

توسط آژانس ایران خبر - خرداد ۱۸, ۱۳۹۶241

مهدیه هراتی استاد دانشگاه و فعالان***مدنی انجمن پایان کارتن خوابی لرستان که دیروز در مجلس به ضرب گلوله تروریستها کشته شد. مهدیه هم رفته بود حق کودکان کارتن خواب را از نماینده اش بگیرد، او چه آرزوهایی داشت برای سامان دهی کارتن خوابها، چه دردهایی در دل داشت که همه هم و غمش را برای این درد اجتماعی گذاشته بود!

برایش نوشته بودند: وقتی داری تمام تلاشت رومیکنی که اجتماعت رو نجات بدی و ناگهان خودت قربانی یکی از همون دردها میشی جامعه ای بیمار که خودش رو میکشه

http://irankhabarnews.com/2017/06/08/مهدیه-هراتی-استاد-دانشگاه-فعال-مدنی-ان/

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Another innocent person, a footballer:

فوتبالیست آبادانی در میان شهدای حادثه تروریستی تهران
فوتبالیست-آبادانی-در-میان-شهدای-حادثه-تروریستی-تهران

وب سایت رسمی برنامه نود- در میان شهدای مربوط به حادثه تروریستی روز چهارشنبه در مجلس متاسفانه نام یک فوتبالیست هم به چشم می خورد.

به گزارش سایت نود، سید رضا ثابتی از کارمندان اداره بندر آبادان و از بازیکنان سابق تیم***های نفت و جم بود که روز گذشته در حادثه تروریستی در مجلس به درجه رفیع شهادت نائل شد.

کمال محمد مطوری یکی از وابستگان وی با تائید این خبر گفت: شهید ثابتی که برای پیگیری برخی امور به مجلس رفته بود در حمله تروریستی روز گذشته در مجلس به شهادت رسید. پس از اعلام خبر حمله به مجلس شورای اسلامی برای اطلاع از صحت و سلامت این شهید بزرگوار پیگیر شدیم تا اینکه به ما گفتند که در میان شهدا یک نفر غیر قابل شناسایی وجود دارد (به دلیل اصابت تیر به صورت) که برای آن دو نفر از بستگان برای شناسایی رفته و بر اساس مشخصات ظاهری وی را شناسایی کردند.

برای اطمینان بیشتر و تائید نهایی برادر وی به تهران اعزام و متاسفانه وی نیز پس از مشاهده پیکر این شهید، او را شناسایی و تائید کرد و تلفنی موضوع شهید شدن وی را به ما اطلاع داد. سید رضا ثابتی ۴۰ سال سن داشت و از وی دو فرزند دختر بر جای مانده است.

http://90tv.ir/news/399079/فوتبالیست-آبادانی-در-میان-شهدای-حادثه-تروریستی-تهران

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Poor souls! :(

Has the picture/identity of the arrested female terrorist been revealed yet?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
MFs!!!! That bitch who got arrested didn't look injured as they said in different articles though?

The head and body parts that was seen as the cause of the explosion, was it from a self-exploding terrorist? I hope so.