should CQ leave?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wow the guy helps us qualify and did a good job working with what he had and you put him on blast. So who do you suggest some dolati coach to replace him? Lets be realistic with our expectations.
Dolati coach? Mage berenj o roghan nabaatiye? ;)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Him leaving is inevitable, but come on, at least manage to keep him until after the Asian Cup. Even though i know he can't wait to run and never look back after Brazil. And who can blame him?

We are going to be in shambles heading into the Asian Cup which is only 6 months after the World Cup with a new coach. Which will most likely be someone like Faraki, GN or Daei..If we are lucky IFF will give the job to another decent foreign coach (even someone working in Iran like Kranjcar would be good), but i highly doubt it. Iranian coaches are just sitting and waiting until CQ leaves to they can attack the job like a flock of hungry hyenas....

With Queiroz we could become champions of Asia, at least with him our chances of winning would heavily increase. With a local coach, expect a QF exit or another useless bronze medal..
There is no question that he should stay , I would sign a long term contract with him and give him the tools and try and clean up our football to allow him to take our football where are volleyball has gone .

I hope for the sake of our football that Iran get some good results in this world cup that would prompt the government to realize he is the mastermind who can take us forward and bring joy to millions of fans , the potential of football and our potential to step up in world football is vast.

He denied the reports of him leaving saying that was an old interview that some reporters thought it was good timing !! to print now with hours to go before kick off with Argentina ( what is their agenda !?)

PS, I would actualy not only sign a long term contract with him as TM coach but also give him a duty to teach and train our coaches , there is so much to learn from this genius of a coach.

May 12, 2007
PS, I would actualy not only sign a long term contract with him as TM coach but also give him a duty to teach and train our coaches , there is so much to learn from this genius of a coach.
I would even give some responsiblities in sport ministery. He would take care of our school childres make sure they would swim at least
10 hours a week.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
چرا اصلا زمام مملکت رو نمیدین بهش؟ دیگه از دزدها و گرگ هایی که الان ٣٥ ساله دارن مملکت رو میدوشن و میکنن که بد تر نمیشه. غیر از ٤ پا, هر کی رو از تو این سایت ببرید ایران بگید شما همه کاره مملکت , روزگار ملت به مراتب بهتر از الان خواهد شد.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Behrouz do me a favor and don't respond to me anymore because I won't respond to you because I don't respond to rude people. You must have some hang up because only insecure people try to make fun of others and make them feel bad. You sir are BLOCKED. Nice attempt on your lame joke why don't you iron out the wrinkles on your brain first and then come talk to me.

Oh and if you still think CQ should leave you are smoking ROCKS.

گزیده ای از اظهار نظرهای مربیان و کارشناسان(!) ایرانی در زمان سرمربیگری کارلوس کی***روش در تیم ملی فوتبال ایران: (بماند که خیلی از اینان از بازی نیجریه رنگ عوض کردند )
پرویز مظلومی: امثال قوچان نژاد در لیگ برتر زیاد داریم ، کی روش چرا به دنبال دو رگه هاست -
مهدی مناجاتی: دژاگه یک بازیکن معمولی است که از خیلی از بازیکنان ایرانی کیفیت پایین تری دارد -
منصور پورحیدری: کفاشیان همین امروز کی روش را برکنار کند. فکر کی***روش به فوتبال ما نمی***خورد باید او را تغییر داد. باید مربی داخلی*** انتخاب کنیم. -
ابراهیم قاسم***پور: قبلا ***به مربیان داخلی انگ می***زدند که روی اسم***ها تمرکز می***کنند اما کی***روش بیشتر از مربیان داخلی روی این موضوع تکیه دارد. -
محمد احمدزاده: تیم ملی مریض است، کی***روش بهتر است دستیار یک مربی ایرانی شود! -
قاسم پناهگر: تیم ملی هیچ برنامه***ای نداشت. فوتبال ما در حال تنزل از درجه دو به یک تیم درجه سه آسیا است. -
- محمد مایلی کهن: ما هم قبول داریم که کی***روش مربی بزرگی است اما ایشان هر زمان که به عنوان نفر اول کار کرده چه در تیم ملی پرتغال و چه در تیم رئال مادرید کارنامه موفقی نداشته. او همین حالا باید برود. -
مهدی پاشازاده: اگر به جام جهانی نرویم کی***روش پولش را می***گیرد و چمدانش را می***بندد و می***رود اما ما ایرانی***ها هستیم که دچار مشکل می***شویم. -
امیر حاج رضایی: بیش از ۵۰ سال است در فوتبال هستم و هیچ وقت تیم ملی را این قدر ضعیف ندیده بودم. -
امیر قلعه نوعی: ما جام جهانی ندیده نیستم، آقای کی روش مربیان ایرانی را تحقیر می کند. -
بهمن فروتن: با تفکرات کی روش برای آینده فوتبال ایران نگرانم

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Wrong question.

Question should be does CQ want to coach us and at what price?

The problem with bringing and sustaining qualified or semi qualified coaches in Iran has been the quality of life and not necessarily the money.

Is one thing to have WC and WC glamour in horizon . That plus good money motivates you. But imagine living in Iran (from a European or free spirit point of view) without any comparable incentive for a proven or established coach.

Even semi decent mosalmoon denizly , with only a 90 minute flight away from home, could not take it.

From his point of view , he achieved what he came for. What more is out there that he can not get in a more socially free society even in Africa in next couple of years?

To offset the quality of life issue, he would feel that he should be compensated above his market value, and even then subject to debate....

May 12, 2007
درخواست از گودرزی برای تمدید قرارداد کی***روش
» سرویس: ورزشي - جام جهاني 2014
کد خبر: 93040100468
یکشنبه ۱ تیر ۱۳۹۳ - ۱۳:۳۵

نایب رییس کمیسیون اجتماعی مجلس شورای اسلامی از وزیر ورزش و جوانان خواست تمدید قرارداد کارلوس کی***روش را پیگیری کند.

حسین طلا در گفت***وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران (ایسنا)، با اشاره به عملکرد بسیار خوب و مقتدرانه تیم ملی ایران مقابل آرژانتین اظهار کرد: بازی دیشب مقابل آرژانتین نشان داد اگر هر گروهی اراده پیروزی و شکست حریف را داشته باشد قطعا می***تواند به موفقیت دست یابد.

نماینده مردم تهران در مجلس شورای اسلامی با بیان این که آرژانتین 12 نفره مقابل تیم ملی ایران بازی کرد، گفت: داور در این مسابقه به عنوان یار دوازدهم توانست ضعف تیم آرژانتین را جبران کند و او به عنوان مدافع آرژانتین فوق***العاده*** خوب بازی کرد! شاید اگر پنالتی به نفع ما گرفته می***شد تیم ملی ایران پیروز بازی بود.

وی افزود: این بازی زیبا نشان داد که سرمربی تیم ملی ایران برنامه***ریزی صحیح و درستی را برای مواجهه با تیم***های بزرگ در پیش گرفته است. به همین جهت از دکتر گودرزی، وزیر ورزش و جوانان تقاضا دارم تمدید قرارداد کارلوس کی***روش را به صورت جدی پیگیری و او را در تیم ملی ایران حفظ کند.

نایب رییس کمیسیون اجتماعی مجلس شورای اسلامی در پایان تاکید کرد: قطعا ماندن کارلوس کی***روش به نفع کشور و تیم ملی فوتبال ایران خواهد بود.

ا***نتها***ی*** پیا***م

Last edited: