• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
I personally think he has done really well with what he has been given and in such a short period of time. Even if we do not qualify for the WC I think he should be given a long contract to develop the team to once again become one of if not the best team in Asia.

What do you think? Stay and Go?

Oct 20, 2003
If we qualify we need to get a top notch foreign coach to prepare us for the WC. Although Ghotebi has done a better job than Daie, I do not think he is of the Caliber TM requires to shine in the WC. This Team Melli is in need of a big revamp in spite of the fact we played OK today. I like Ghotebi's character but I think he is light weight for the job if Iran qualifies.

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
I'm not totally convinced with Foreign coaches for Iran. The langauge barrier I think is a big problem plus its more about how much money they are getting paid.

At least Ghotbi has it in his heart that he wants Iran to win.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
I'm not totally convinced with Foreign coaches for Iran. The langauge barrier I think is a big problem plus its more about how much money they are getting paid.

At least Ghotbi has it in his heart that he wants Iran to win.
i agree...however why not have a few skilled foreign traniers that exclusively work one-no-one with our young players?

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
Absolutely. I find it quite suprising that some people judge his coaching abilities by the performance of the team in just 3 matches. Add to that, the condition the team was handed to him. Some of us just blindedly shout for a new foreign coach. With the current state of the team, I hardly doubt best coaches could guarantee wins. You need to understand that every coach needs time to adjust and adopt to the team and so do his picked players. Any coach should be given considerable amount of time and support before we can analyze his performance. Quite frankly, I am pleased with the positive vibe he has brought to the team. A few friendly games should put things into better perspective.