Should MOBALI AND KAZEMIAN START AGAINST JAPAN ?!

should kazemian and mobali start

• Yes , they both should star

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • kazemian should start in one of the wings( right or left )

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mobali should start..

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • They can come later in the macth ..

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Nov 24, 2002
Mobali and kazemian are indeed the best players of IPL , both are the reason why thier team are doing well in IPL.. MOBALI with his great playmaking sens and kazemian with his fantastic runs from right and imazing free kicks .. what you guys think?!

Nov 24, 2002
Ok .. i beleive kazemian should start and mobali can replace karimi or zandi later in the game

and here is my line-up

Mirzapour

kaabi-yahya-rezaee-nosrati

nekounam-zandi(mobali)

kia-karimi(navid-kia)-kazemian (Nikbakht)

hashemian

Pey_man

Bench Warmer
Dec 21, 2004
navidkia should be Zandi's replacement, Mobali has the ability to play left wing if Nikbakht cannot play. Even Kazemian has the ability to play left. Daei should sit on the bench and Hashemian should take his place. My line up: (Note I rather see the young players like Mobali (my personal favorite), Borhani, Navidkia, and kazemian on the field)

--------------Mirzapour------------------

ka'bi -- Rezaei -- Golmohammadi -- Nosrati

-------Nekounam--Zandi (Navidkia) -------

Mahdavikia (Kazemian)----Karimi---- Nikbakht(Mobali)

----------------Hashemian (Borhani)-------

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
shawshank said:
Kazemian should've started versus Bahrain. We would've won that game if he had.
yeah..exactly.not that we could win bc of one player but he could be way more imp than we think.

Against Japan, I think Kazemian should start as a wing.I would use Mobali for the whole 2nd half,depending on the score. I would definetly bring in Borhani too.
Japan has a fast-paced team,we should start these kind of fast players instead.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Who knows what will happen till then.

They should be in contention on fair terms though.
At least they deserve some minutes.
Mobali has a better chance though cause of the positions he plays.
Kazemian is in direct competition with Kia.

Nov 24, 2002
well babak jan kazemian showed he can play in left side ... ok we cant kill his abilitys in shadow of mehdi mahdavikia , in right side we cant bench kia . this is for sure .. in left side if we start kazemian then we should put zandi beside javad , and bench nikki in left ! and i guess kazemian is in his best right now and deserve to start or at least play a half if in case branko starterd nikki or zandi in left and they failed!

about mobali .. well i beleive in any normal sitaution branko prefer navidkia over mobali .. but the only differnce between iman and navdikia is his great dribbling and running abilitys with the ball( natural khozestani style )..

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
I think Branko should place Mobali in the starting 11, the first match i saw from him was in the quarterfinals of the Asian olympic cup against Kuwait where he scored a beautiful Freekick, eversince i have seen may games of Mobali and he is my favorite Iranian player. if Branco insists of using the
4-2-3-1 system, a very bad system for Team Melli then i would start Mobali instead of Karimi behind the Lone Striker, and that striker should not be Daei but Hashemian.
Kazemian i would replace him for Mahdavikia if Kia plays bad.

Jan 21, 2005
Recently Kazemian has been performing well. I would like to see him against Japan. Mobali is also good but in some games he looks invisible. I will go with Navidkia in the midfiled. I know Navidkia plays well when we ar on offensive, he is probably the best ball distributer we have. I have seen several games from Zandi, he is good, he can do what Estili used to do for our team. We have a good midfiled lineup, we just need to know when and how to used them.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
we need to drop Nosrati, he's been off form. why should a player keep getting invited when he hasn't performed well in so long?

this would be my ideal line up against Japan, a fast nimble team.
Mirza is in there cuz I have no other proven options, thanx to Branco.

---------------------------Mirza------------------
---------------------------GolMo-----------------
-----------Taghipour---------------Rezaie---
--Kazemian-----Nikou----Zandi----Niki--
------------------------Kia------------------------
-------------Karimi--------Hashemian------

With Karimi playing a couple steps behind Hashemian. It's also time to free up Kia from the right wing and let him have more freedom to move around, including helping defense. Kazemian is younger and as fast to run up & down the right wing. also we have real good outside shooters in this line up(Kazemian, Zandi, Nikou, Kia).

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
Branko's starting 11 will stay the same as the Bahrain game. He might have Navid-kia start and then sub him with Zandi, or vice versa. In any case, Mobali and Kazemian are not going to start!

My wish is for Branko to sub Daei at the minute 65 or so, depending on the pace of the game, if the game stays on a 0-0 boring draw. I think he should seriously consider the fact that Daei is not going to help if he cannot score...I should dream on, right??

Good luck to TM!

TPC

Ball Boy
Dec 6, 2003
I like Kazemian on left also, him and Kia can switch sides constantly to confuse Japan, Hashemian and Daie can play side by side on top forward. 4- 4- 2 formation as we need to win at least in the begining, then we can sub Daie in second half if we are winning and go back to boring 4-2-3-1 formation. We need to surprise Japan with a fast unpredictable lineup, otherwise, we are going to be probably unsuccessful in def. Japan.