Silent Response to Galloway :)

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8BNaWKuMM"]YouTube - George Galloway Continues to Lie for the Iranian Regime[/ame]

I liked the guy when he was defending Lebanse and Palestinians. But this kind of talk shows all those things he said had an ulterior motive, i.e. his own constituency's vote and NOT siding with justice!!! Shame shame shame...

This clip answers him right on spot and so powerfully!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
I liked the guy when he was defending Lebanse and Palestinians. But this kind of talk shows all those things he said had an ulterior motive, i.e. his own constituency's vote and NOT siding with justice!!! Shame shame shame...

This clip answers him right on spot and so powerfully!
yea, same thing here. spot on.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
While Iranian youth were swimming in their own blood under 100Damn's tanks tracks , and 10s of 1000s our countrymen's skin were transforming to bubbles because of iraqi WMD, this scum of the earth who calls himself human right activist was bz licking 100damns balls for few iraqi Dinars.
Now that 100damn is gone the alternative source of income is barbaric ripofflic's mouth piece presstv.

I spit on his face.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIy_GmvUElE"]YouTube - George Galloway when he met Saddam Hussein[/ame]

Nov 29, 2002
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlzqMRRyDaM&feature=PlayList&p=C795598F5928A762&index=0"]YouTube - Galloway Meets Uday Hussein[/ame]

Who said he is a human right activist? Everyone knows he is a shameless self promoter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dwOI3ymzA"]YouTube - Is George Galloway crazy?[/ame]

Jun 16, 2005
Guys

Please be fare in your judgments. Now, every thing that GG has done is wrong.

He has been standing against G.W. and others during Iraq war and against the Israels aggression.
But, he has gone too far many times.

He is in the wrong side this time. We as Iranian know exactly what is going on in our country. He probably does not have all facts and is looking at this issue politically as west against Iran.

If you can, just send him respectfully a letter, maybe he correct his opinion when he finds out that A.N. has cheated and is actually helping not hurting Israel.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Iranians and Iran's interest is categorized number 1 in my priority list.
He stands on the other side supporting and advocating for Iran's arch enemy, so for me he is another hypocrite loony.

At the other hand what makes 100damn less aggressive than IDF?
At least IDF doesn't do anything against their own countrymen while 100damn killed close to 100,000 iraqis with one push of button.

Oct 18, 2002
Guys
He has been standing against G.W. and others during Iraq war and against the Israels aggression.
But, he has gone too far many times.
I can't have any respect for someone who supported Saddam, by far worse than both G.W. and Israel.
And now Ahmadinejad.
Some activist.

Jun 16, 2005
I can't have any respect for someone who supported Saddam, by far worse than both G.W. and Israel.
And now Ahmadinejad.
Some activist.
This is a zero one approach. Some people, like A.N. , Seid Ali, ... are very close to zero, but most of people are in the middle.
We have many people in Iran who are supporting Khamenehee. We should not treat them as enemy. We should try to wake them up. Without that, this movement will not succeed without bloodshed.
Don't make a guy hero or zero so quickly. BTW, he was not a saddam supporter.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
easymanesh,

Here are two clips of him on PressTV:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11B_CTF5JvQ"]YouTube - 18thJune (Must watch) Elections in Iran - Live Questions to George Galloway - part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4MM0rDo3M"]YouTube - 18thJune (Must watch) Elections in Iran - Live Questions to George Galloway - part 2[/ame]

If you do not get so pissed off and manage to watch the entire two BS clips you see how clearly he was either paid by PressTV to do an O'Reily factor equivalent or he is simply a nutcase leftie. He has the final say and Ahura knows how many phone calls PressTV filtered out.... It makes you sick to stomach how low one person can go to work for PressTV!!!!!

In my book, not only has he lost all the respect I had for him, he is down and equal to culprits who are instruments of suppressing our youth in Iran. Shame on him!

Oct 18, 2002
This is a zero one approach. Some people, like A.N. , Seid Ali, ... are very close to zero, but most of people are in the middle.
We have many people in Iran who are supporting khamenehee. We should not treat them as enemy. We should try to wake them up. Without that, this movement will not succeed without bloodshed.
This is not a zero one approach, and Galloway is not an ordinary person. This is an animal who is using his fame and reputation among the progressive people of the world, to give comfort to the worst dictators our region has seen, and to weaken the support for those who fight against them. And he does it consistently. First Saddam, now Khamenei.

His actions are far more harmful that the bassiji who shot the bullet into Neda's chest. His hands are tainted with the blood of those have been killed by Saddam or Khamenei's regimes.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Galloway is what Galloway has always been. What is this sudden revelation that has dawned on people here? I don't recall a single bad word about him last year.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
We have many people in Iran who are supporting Khamenehee. We should not treat them as enemy. We should try to wake them up. Without that, this movement will not succeed without bloodshed.
Apparently you didn't watch the clip I posted, nor you paid any attention to find out the date when Gallow was addressing 100damn as "Your Majesty, Courage, Honor, and what not".

BTW: Who is calling him a hero? He was always a zero in by book.

May 12, 2007
He has just got some money from IR to say those things. It is so obviose
that he is instructed to say those things.
IMO he is someone Britain uses to create dialog with impossible governments.