Singers and actors of the 80's today!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We were entertained by a lot of them back in the 80's and the 90's. This is how they look like today:

Macgyver
MacGyver5.jpg

Belinda Carlisle (one of my favourites)

628x471.jpg

Today:
belinda_carlisle_1322230.jpg

Top Gun's Kelly McGillis:

top-gun-kelly-mcgillis.jpg

Kelly Lebrock (one of my favourites) from Woman in Red and Weird Science:

tumblr_lmn5mnxMtc1qaiztzo1_500.jpg

Today:
kellyhighres10-570.jpg

Jean Claude Van Damme:

ZR6RG00Z.jpg

Today:

91586_jc_van_damme_the_7th_internat1.jpg

Feel free to add more.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^LOL the ironic thing is that the poor guy is standing there beside his broken car, with its engine hood up, and he doesn't know what to do. :D

Oct 20, 2003
Guys, have you looked at your pictures?
Yeah, and I do not like what I see :):

موی سفیدو توی آینه دیدم

آهی بلند از ته دل کشیدم

تا زیر لب شکوه رو کردم آغاز

عقل هیم زد که خودت رو نباز

عشق باید پا در میونی کنه

تا آدم احساس جوونی کنه

رفته بودم تا مثل یک کبوتر

باز کنم تو آسمون بال و پر

دیدم که شوقی ندارم به پرواز

عقل هیم زد که خودت رو نباز

رفتم که با شادیا سازش کنم

گل های گلدونو نوازش کنم

از دل بی حوصله غمگین شدم

تشنه ی دلداری و تسکین شدم

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
موی سفیدو توی آینه دیدم

جنگی زدم یه رنگ مو خریدم

I couldn't resist, dear Iranpaak.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
mooye sefido tooye ayneh didam
zood paridam ye range moo kharidam :D

lol @ IranPaak :D

I wished my damn wife would look ugly like them, hell she's gotten better while look like shi*! :(

of cpourse the women have 1001 of things to do teir makeup with, we men dont have shi* and if we even trim our eyebrows we get blame of being queers ths and that...
hell I know we didnt come to this world for this kinda crap. we were sent to find god and think of eternal life ahead, but in any case having the looks helps...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Michelle Pfeiffer will ALWAYS be beautiful to me :)
Behrouz jan, believe me, I'm one biased Michelle Pfeiffer fan! 100%! well, at least until I saw these recent photos. Man, she's becoming like one of those old ladies from scary movies. and that just breaks your heart! Just look at her when she was young and now.... :( I have yet to see a beauty like when she was young. I guess it's the camel that $hits (rather than sits) in front of everybody's door. :D ;)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
mooye sefido tooye ayneh didam
zood paridam ye range moo kharidam :D

lol @ IranPaak :D

I wished my damn wife would look ugly like them, hell she's gotten better while look like shi*! :(

of cpourse the women have 1001 of things to do teir makeup with, we men dont have shi* and if we even trim our eyebrows we get blame of being queers ths and that...
hell I know we didnt come to this world for this kinda crap. we were sent to find god and think of eternal life ahead, but in any case having the looks helps...
Why would you want her to look ugly?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Behrouz jan, believe me, I'm one biased Michelle Pfeiffer fan! 100%! well, at least until I saw these recent photos. Man, she's becoming like one of those old ladies from scary movies. and that just breaks your heart! Just look at her when she was young and now.... :( I have yet to see a beauty like when she was young. I guess it's the camel that $hits (rather than sits) in front of everybody's door. :D ;)
Well she is now so bad now. You have to accept that these people have it in their mentality to change their faces anyway they can so they look more presentable, whatever that is!

When I was younger, and so was she, we were going to get married, at least I was prepared for it, not so sure she knew :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well she is now so bad now. You have to accept that these people have it in their mentality to change their faces anyway they can so they look more presentable, whatever that is!

When I was younger, and so was she, we were going to get married, at least I was prepared for it, not so sure she knew :)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! You too? :D She fooled us both! ;)

May 9, 2004
لایف گارت
خواننده سالهای 80

میکی رورک هنرپیشه فیلم ناین اند هاف ویکز
مکاولای کولکین هنرپیشه فیلم هوم الون
بوی جورج خواننده پاپ سالهای 80

Attachments

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Why would you want her to look ugly?
I dont, really... but i think the couples have to be compatible. it used to be the men stayed younger while the women got older but now its just the other way around. Men look older then women now because men are reluctant to color their hair and use make up etc. while women always have. (plus men can go bald dammit) i think this incompatibility may cause problems....Of course I dont think ppl should be so shallow to count on looks and judge a book by its cover but ppl (sheeple) follow the social trends (set by idiots) without using their heads all the times...
I have seen too many marriages break up among friends for no good reasons at all!?
BTW I think these people who look older then their age have been drinking and smoking or did drugs plus didnt get enough asleep due to those late night parties ....some of these women used to be really beautiful some get uglier when they do plastic surgery...