Snow

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I guess u'll be working from home today?!;)

Everytime there was a snowstorm anticipated for Toronto, I'd pray it snows on midnight of weeknights so it'd be hard to commute in the morning the day after!!lol

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I guess u'll be working from home today?!;)

Everytime there was a snowstorm anticipated for Toronto, I'd pray it snows on midnight of weeknights so it'd be hard to commute in the morning the day after!!lol
Yup! We are all working (shoveling) from home. :D

I just finished cleaning the driveway and front of the house. the good news is the snow is very light.
I think it is going to be fine during the day. But they say the temp is going to drop down to 12F tonight. I guess tomorrow morning we should bring out our ice skates!

Oct 18, 2002
I guess I will be shoveling a lot of it today!
You call that a lot of snow?!

If that much snow drops in here, we dont even bother shovelling it. For us "a bit of snowing" means that we are up to our knees in the snow. "typical winter day"means we have to dig a hole out of the snow to be able to breathe. :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Yup! We are all working (shoveling) from home. :D
lool,akh isnt that sweet?!;) waking up at 9:30am, signing on, watching news/football all day and then signing off from work laptop at 5pm!!:D

I think it is going to be fine during the day. But they say the temp is going to drop down to 12F tonight. I guess tomorrow morning we should bring out our ice skates!
lol,akhey naazi! maro chi migi, it was freaking -28c this morning here..which makes it -18F. dahanemun asfalt shod emsal inja..:(

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
You call that a lot of snow?!

If that much snow drops in here, we dont even bother shovelling it. For us "a bit of snowing" means that we are up to our knees in the snow. "typical winter day"means we have to dig a hole out of the snow to be able to breathe. :D
OK, I admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The snow was very fluffy and easy to shovel. Hala shoma ham dige inghadr bozorgesh nakonin. I am sure most of you guys you have to actually shovel snow, have snow blowers, and when was the last time you dug a hole to breathe. ;)

lool,akh isnt that sweet?!;) waking up at 9:30am, signing on, watching news/football all day and then signing off from work laptop at 5pm!!:D
Age bacheha bezaran ta 9:30 bekhabim ke khoobe. They wake you up at 7 max. :D

lol,akhey naazi! maro chi migi, it was freaking -28c this morning here..which makes it -18F. dahanemun asfalt shod emsal inja..:(
My point wasn't how cold it gets. The point was refreezing.
Besides shoma ke be in sarma aadat darid. I hear if you don't know ice skating they don't accept you as an immigrant to Canada. ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Age bacheha bezaran ta 9:30 bekhabim ke khoobe. They wake you up at 7 max. :D

My point wasn't how cold it gets. The point was refreezing.
Besides shoma ke be in sarma aadat darid. I hear if you don't know ice skating they don't accept you as an immigrant to Canada. ;)
loooooool,good one!!!:D if we just knew about this Canadian 'norm'/regulation, who'd move to Canada in the first place?!As I say everyday at home in the past 4 months: "bar pedar o madare kasi ke vakil gereft biad Canada",that being my mum, va "bar pedar o madare kasi ke harfe zanesho goosh kard" that being my dad!!lol ;)

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
move to vancouver Niloufar, It's pretty nice here right now, a little windy but ok. I seriously don't know how you guys can live with -30 degree weather.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
move to vancouver Niloufar, It's pretty nice here right now, a little windy but ok. I seriously don't know how you guys can live with -30 degree weather.
be sakhti!;) I dont know I didnt like Vancouver. snobby ppl(belanesbate shoma!), dangerous city, not as many jobs as here, so..

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
i visited Vancouver once and I even remember visiting that building in foreground of the pictures Pooya has posted. I was there when I heard a boom sound. I did not know what it was and was scared at first until a few minutes later when i read on one the plates posted by the building that it's canon that they fire every day at that time. By the way, Vancouver is the most beautiful city I have ever visited followed by Toronto.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
be sakhti!;) I dont know I didnt like Vancouver. snobby ppl(belanesbate shoma!), dangerous city, not as many jobs as here, so..
loool love how you say dangerous ... if you come to Vancouver you will know, stay away from Surrey and you will be safe, all the crime is there and they dont kill civilians, its all gang members, pasho biya enja if they killed you baa man :)
:party-smi