Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
this one has no color and that's the whole point. no green no yellow or Red .. ppl wont be cheated anymore .. so forget about green or any other colors
I like the fact that they are not putting colors in this one, Ukraine was Orange, Iran was Green what good does that do? Russia is still in Crimea and Iran still has I.R. Next to the country's name. I REALLY HOPE that this revolution is successful something like this happened in my lifetime once before. I remember I was in elementary school and we went on a camping trip on Friday. When I came back on Monday, ZSSR/CCCP became CIS, which is now Russia so it CAN happen. There needs to be two things to happen though for it to be successful.

Now here is the $1,000,000 question, Trump already showed his support, of course he has his own interests but he did more than what Obama did in 2009. Now my question is this if Trump or any foreign world leader lends support, in terms of arming the people for an uprising is this a good thing or a bad thing? What I mean by that is well we all know about Iranian mentality same as Russian, they don't like foreign boots getting involved in their affairs. With that being said. However, can it be done the right way so the revolution can keep it's integrity and be successful or does this need to be done by us alone? If it is Iranians alone, can they take on the regime? That is why I am at odds a part of me wants foreign aid but another part of me does not want it.

I like the fact that they are not putting colors in this one, Ukraine was Orange, Iran was Green what good does that do? Russia is still in Crimea and Iran still has I.R. Next to the country's name. I REALLY HOPE that this revolution is successful something like this happened in my lifetime once before. I remember I was in elementary school and we went on a camping trip on Friday. When I came back on Monday, ZSSR/CCCP became CIS, which is now Russia so it CAN happen. There needs to be two things to happen though for it to be successful.

Now here is the $1,000,000 question, Trump already showed his support, of course he has his own interests but he did more than what Obama did in 2009. Now my question is this if Trump or any foreign world leader lends support, in terms of arming the people for an uprising is this a good thing or a bad thing? What I mean by that is well we all know about Iranian mentality same as Russian, they don't like foreign boots getting involved in their affairs. With that being said. However, can it be done the right way so the revolution can keep it's integrity and be successful or does this need to be done by us alone? If it is Iranians alone, can they take on the regime? That is why I am at odds a part of me wants foreign aid but another part of me does not want it.
No Countries should interfere and must let Iranian ppl decide their future and lead their own way ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
No Countries should interfere and must let Iranian ppl decide their future and lead their own way ...
That is what I am leaning to and like I said no country or countries should interfere, it makes the cause illegitimate. The only way this revolution will be successful is through the power of the people. There are around 70,000,000 Iranians in Iran, the government cannot kill everyone. If enough people come together and rise up, they can make it and hold their heads up high that they did it on their own. Trump or other world leaders can lend their support and I am sure they will but I think it is best if they do not get involved.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Its funny they dont even allow Rohani to talk to people. He was supposed to speak live on tv. They didnt even show it. Just few clips. Lol.
Rohanis gonna end up in house arrest before february. ����

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Its funny they dont even allow Rohani to talk to people. He was supposed to speak live on tv. They didnt even show it. Just few clips. Lol.
I watched the whole thing live on BBC Farsi.

I think the other way around, People don't even want him to make any statements . I am wondering where is AhmadiNejad ?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I dont think it is , I mean it's too big to be staged
what the fuck man ...

what can be achieved by staging this ... to show the world iranians hate the islamic government ???

actually, if it is staged that means there is more hope for change because someone in the regime itself is discrediting it. I hope there is money and weapons behind it.

Germany vs. Brazil was staged too ... brazil wanted their whole nation to fucking hate them ....lol

I understand there are a lot of people outside iran that would like NOTHING in iran to change. various reasons, inheritance, property, family, visiting periodically to get laid, khoresh e ghorme sabzi, shomal, kish etc etc ...

well i have news for all of them, if this wave gathers momentum nothing will stop the will of iranian people. staged or not fucking staged. so don't expect that five years down the road your inheritance to be still half a million dollars ...ready yourself.
if nothing changes at least people tried to get rid of scum or to make their lives better.

you try means you have respect for yourself and your family, your community, your country you sit around and live with 'WHAT IFS' ....result is 40 years of kesaafat e eslami and the 'product' is some of the idiots in this forum that have no idea about Irani boodan and Iran since they were not born or too young to remember when iranians were human beings under a humane government that allowed all citizens to be respected.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I think it was originally staged in Mashhad but things got out of hand so quickly that nobody expected it. I personally think eventually Sepah will take over with simebig darkioni to both reformists and conservatives. But whatever it is eyval to people. I like Kayvon thought gheirat had died long ago.

Last edited:
I think it was originally staged in Mashhad but things got out of hand so quickly that nobody expected it. I personally think eventually Sepah will take over with simebig darkioni to both reformists and conservatives. But whatever it is eyval to people. I like Kayvon thought gheirat had fied ling ago.

who Banned him ? Damn what happened ?