Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
ببین وقتی*** داری غرق میشی*** به هر چیزی دست میندازی وقتی*** داری از گرسنگی میمیری دیگه نمی***گی من اینو دوست دارم اینو ندارم ، این یک انتخاب نیست دوست عزیز
I have been sick since friday, was in bed all the time, didn't get any of uprising, then I come here and watch 2 hours of videos. WOW
What i find interesting on this one is the there were less islamic based chants, like you know..
I see people become braver, they don't care anymore, but they should get smart and put on some armor.
I'm just wondering how can we outsiders help? After almost 30 years I still feel connected , that means something
Can we send people VPN card codes from here without getting anyone in trouble?

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Amazing brave people. I was also wondering, what kind of help can be provided from outside? Can't just sit and watch. Any ideas?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This is the first time since the revolution you see that Arteshis have actually joined people in the demonstrations. Dameshoon garm!!!

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
This is the first time since the revolution you see that Arteshis have actually joined people in the demonstrations. Dameshoon garm!!!
what I see is more like a unit of kids doing military service in (I guess) sepah uniforms given the order to retreat without engagement, and people walking behind them trying to show muscle.

There is a lot of fake news and videos going on, one of the videos showing people beating the hell of basij bikers was from 2009.
A video was inviting people to go to air force garrison in piroozi street because they joined he uprising.
Another video showing the army guy at home with a "AK47" pledging to join the people!

They are probably the work of some overzealous people or VAVAK at full work.