Southern thing !!!!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it kind of seems an upscale area of Louisianan.
maybe baton rouge.

my ex-boss kept telling me that i should come to his crawfish boil. and i was like man I don't like my fish boiled.

I want either grilled or fried.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Oh man! I have been craving crawfish like crazy lately. It's getting to be crawfish season. I might even take a trip to the in-laws in Baton Rouge for spring break and get me some of that!! My brother in-law is an awesome cook and he does a real good crawfish boil. We usually get about 80-100 lb. and have the whole family there. Toss in a few heads of garlic, corn, sausage, mushrooms, and it's a wicked meal, along with a couple of cold beers to fight the burn from the spices. Maaaaaaaaan, I really need to get back there and have some!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
So what is the procedure ? you BBQ it or boil it ? Please elaborate more

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
According to this, I have to east 1000 Crawfish to get over my hunger LOL

[video=youtube;ehmvXD-j2kA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ehmvXD-j2kA[/video]

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I had crawfish once and I didn't like it . It was very chewy and tasted kind of like lobster which I also don't like . I rather stick to Maryland crabs and oldbay and beer. Besides abgooosht and chelo kabob that's one of my favorites .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
According to this, I have to east 1000 Crawfish to get over my hunger LOL
Apparently they only eat the tail meet and suck out the head juice! It appears they waste half of the eatable parts! Here is how you eat a crawfish, Swedish way:

Fast forward to minute 0:46 to skip the cutting of the claws. It's not recorded in the video anyways:

[video=youtube;fGFWBr2wckY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFWBr2wckY[/video]

Last edited:
Baton Rouge it is !!! Y'all are welcome except those mozdor fu,,kers ! I mean hezb mehr and hezbolah MF..ers ! Y'all have the best time and best food ever in your life !!!! Its gonna be all you can drink kind of a party but you have to bring your own drink !!! just kidding !!! Any of y'all coming down south or even south TX, just PM me and I'll be more than happy to come and get y'all !

If y'all happen to not make it to your in-laws, ghadam e toon ro chechm, ma inja hastim dar khedmatetoon !

Oh man! I have been craving crawfish like crazy lately. It's getting to be crawfish season. I might even take a trip to the in-laws in Baton Rouge for spring break and get me some of that!! My brother in-law is an awesome cook and he does a real good crawfish boil. We usually get about 80-100 lb. and have the whole family there. Toss in a few heads of garlic, corn, sausage, mushrooms, and it's a wicked meal, along with a couple of cold beers to fight the burn from the spices. Maaaaaaaaan, I really need to get back there and have some!