Spain chase Iranian soccer stars

Oct 19, 2002
by irib

Tehran, Feb 11 - Preliminary talks were held over transferring three Iranian football stars to Spain.

Spanish clubs set sight on Iman Mobali, Ali-Reza Nikbakht Vahedi and Javad Kazemian, spokesman Ali Asqar Manousi told Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) on Friday.

Talks have been held over moving the three players and negotiators have reached partial agreements, the spokesman said.

He said Javad Kazemian will play in Spanish la liga next season, but the two sides continue talks over Mobali and Vahedi.

Manousi said the names of the clubs were withheld before completing the agreements.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Even if it was Div. 2... its a good move... as long as they get a chance to show themselves then we should see them move up. I don't see why we hate to see our players spend a year or two on a lower team and then move up... we expect everythign to be given to them...

Good move by all three if it really works out...

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Behrang(ISP) said:
Even if it was Div. 2... its a good move... as long as they get a chance to show themselves then we should see them move up. I don't see why we hate to see our players spend a year or two on a lower team and then move up... we expect everythign to be given to them...

Good move by all three if it really works out...
who ever said anything about that?

It would be awesome if they got into Division 2 in SPAIN! Much better than in Irani clubs..... i would be happy, but in know its BS, they cant even tell what teams they are...