SUAREZ could face up to 2 years WORLDWIDE ban for bite

Spook

Football Fan
Jun 20, 2014
Eric Cantona only got a few months suspension for his studs-up, Kung Fu kick attack on a fan. Didn't even serve the full suspension. Where does this stand in comparison?
I just don't get the biting thing though. I mean, what is that about? Was he deprived of breast milk? The boy needs some kind of psychiatric intervention that's for sure.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I dont know why the media makes a big damn deal out of it?

I didnt like Suarez until the media got on his case now I like him and want to support him.

Hell these people are such damn hypocrite they do all sort of immoral and illegal shi* if the can get away with it but you cant do anything

I am not saying biting a player is right no but to make a big damn deal out of a minor thing is fishy. the foot in the shin or elbow to the temple is much more painful believe me. and you see a lot of that going on unpunished too.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
You mean Liverpool will hold crisis talks to discuss their own future. Without Suarez, they will just be an average team in middle of the table. With him, they can win not only the Premiere league but also the Euro Championship league. What Suarez did was wrong, but he did it to the so called bad boy of the Italian football. One that is one of the dirtiest players around who fouls badly and when touched throws himself down as he did few times today.

Again Suarez should not have done it, but perhaps the Italian was doing something there to get Suarez angry to do it. The same way they did it to Zidane.
Chiellini is an old time defender. He plays the game the old way, where the greatest tackle is the one where you take the ball first then physically stop your opponent with your body.

Jun 26, 2014
I dont know why the media makes a big damn deal out of it?

I didnt like Suarez until the media got on his case now I like him and want to support him.

Hell these people are such damn hypocrite they do all sort of immoral and illegal shi* if the can get away with it but you cant do anything

I am not saying biting a player is right no but to make a big damn deal out of a minor thing is fishy. the foot in the shin or elbow to the temple is much more painful believe me. and you see a lot of that going on unpunished too.

Damet garm, I agree wholeheartedly. Has anyone seen any highlights of football matches from the 70s? You could snap a guy's neck and maybe get a yellow card.

Suarez took a nibble out of Chiellini's shoulder ( no angel himself btw ). He didn't tear a piece of flesh out with his mouth like Francisco Goya's painting or anything. A red card would have sufficed. Not this lengthy ban bullsh`t. I want to see him play in this World Cup.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Damet garm, I agree wholeheartedly. Has anyone seen any highlights of football matches from the 70s? You could snap a guy's neck and maybe get a yellow card.

Suarez took a nibble out of Chiellini's shoulder ( no angel himself btw ). He didn't tear a piece of flesh out with his mouth like Francisco Goya's painting or anything. A red card would have sufficed. Not this lengthy ban bullsh`t. I want to see him play in this World Cup.
I get what you are saying you could get away with bloody murder in the 70's hell even in NBA look at basketball in the 80's the Detroit Pistons would have been arrested for assault on Jordan if they played today but this is not his first offense, it is not his 2nd offense it is his 3rd!

Now as for the Media you know they want to sensationalize a store because there is not much to talk about and everyone is talking about Suarez, even the Americans and we know $hit about soccer. Hell we call it the wrong name. FIFA had to come down hard on Suarez and if they gave him a slap on the wrist, it would have made them illegitimate.
9 game suspension for international play and a four month ban sounds right to me and it was more than "just a nibble" the cannibal left bite marks on the Italian although if you ask me biting an Italian should only be a 3 game suspension haha.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Liverpool should be happy with this. 4 Months ban so he only misses a month of club football. How many actual league games is that? Too lazy to check.

He hurt his country. This is worse than not showing up at all. He has essentially crippled his national team by first giving them so much hope and then being an idiot.

This sort of neutralizes his heroic handball save against Ghana in 2010. For that handball I considered him a true hero for Uruguay. He just fucked it up.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Liverpool should be happy with this. 4 Months ban so he only misses a month of club football. How many actual league games is that? Too lazy to check.

He hurt his country. This is worse than not showing up at all. He has essentially crippled his national team by first giving them so much hope and then being an idiot.

This sort of neutralizes his heroic handball save against Ghana in 2010. For that handball I considered him a true hero for Uruguay. He just fucked it up.
Ya I don't know the math but you might be right Liverpool got of lucky he maybe misses a month when it matters there are a bunch of friendly games that he will miss but who cares about that? The real losers are Uruguay and the 9 game ban is going to be rough because now Uruguay needs to qualify without him. Does the 9 games include wcq? If that is the case Uruguay can still weather the storm and he can be back in action for the group stages. You are right this kills all of his heroic scores he went from hero to villain that quickly. The real losers are Uruguay because they could have gone far in this tourney.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia

If it is 4 months suspension means he misses more than one month with Liverpool. Season starts mid august and Suarez wont be back till end of October so that is about 10 weeks all up including about 2-3 champion leagues games!