Super Bowl 2022

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Super Bow 22 #4 LA Rams vs #5 Cincinnati Bengals. You don't even wanna know how much the price for tickets are.
People who live in Inglewood are individually selling their personal parking spots, For $1,500. My favorite teams were always the Raiders and the Rams. I would go to Rams games and watch my favorite player, Eric Dickerson.
I also put down $100 on the Rams to win the Super Bowl at11-1 so my take home
Pay would be $1,000, if the Rams wim.
Only one more game to go.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Playboy You are giving some juice to get the Rams. I don't have a betting line on the game per se but if the Rams win, I get 10-1 on my $100 bet so I take home $900, after paying 10 points juice on the vig.
@Payandeh Iran I only bet on colleges if I KNOW they screwed up the line. Every year on your team, they will just flat out miss. Last hear I got $200 because I was getting 13 points home vs Michigan. Michigan St won straight up.

I did not bet on this super bowl but I should be able to order my upgraded Yamaha Clavinova 745 if they pull it off. Come on Rams ONE MORE GAME. I had a feeling at the start of the season they would hoist the Lombardi trophy.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Actually my bad bro I misspoke Playboy I am actually getting 12-1 odds I looked at the slip I am taking home $1100. My "Gnarly bookie< ' is MGM grand lol. Dude -7.5 on hte RAMS is a hearty price, do you know some guy named Tony G did you place the bet with Tony? Lol That /5 is the KILLER there Rams might twin by a touchdown but I stay away from bets that are 3.5 or 7.5 My take home pay should be $1,100 IF and IF the Rams win. Pryor to the season starting the Rams were 12- 1 odds and when they signed Von Miller from Denver, the line did not move so I put a $100 on the Rams. Funny thing is Von Miller has been relatively a non-factor this season but just his presence will free up dudes like Darnold and the rest. Don't forget I placed the bet at the START of the season, so I was getting good odds.
This is the classic OFFENSE vs DEFENSE match up but it does not go well for the offensive teams. I think on thes stats I read, 90% of the time when the #1 offense faces the #1 defense, the defensive team comes out on top. Now Tennessee was able to put Joe Burrow on his butt 9 times in that game. I hate to see his uniform after the game. They better get RB Joe Mixon involved on the screen, that is the perfect counter to an aggressive, pass ruch. YOU KNOW The Rams are doubling rookie phenom Jamar Chase who broke the rookie record almost 1500 yards and 13 touchdowns.
Also, this will be the lowest seeded Super Bowl between two teems you have the #43 Bengalis and the #5 Rams. This shows there is a lot of parity in the league-= the top 3 teams in both conferences and the 4th team in the AFC are watching the game.
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Yawn is the post above or below mine under the Snookers thread. Football is LIFE. You don't see me going on the Snookers thread and saying, "Yawn." Watching grown men play a glorified game of pool is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
YA my man, the Rams pull it off. Let's just say they made me an offer I could not refuse. . I am so happy for my home city and Matthew Stafford. The poor bloke had to suffer 12 years in Detroit, that' shard time. It's piano time hello Yamaha Clavinova 745(upgrade the Roland time aobut 4000)