Supercopa de España 2012 | El Clásico | 1st leg (Aug23) | 2nd leg (Aug 29)

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
everytime I see barca , I cant stop thinking about R10 , 145 apps 70 goals 59 assists
[video=youtube;8P-0fRysge8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P-0fRysge8&feature=player_detailpage#t=10s[/video]

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
^^^^

I miss Ronnie like a m**fucker...

No matter what anyone says I think it was first Ronnie then Laporta when it comes to who should take credit for saving Barca...

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
^^^^

I miss Ronnie like a m**fucker...

No matter what anyone says I think it was first Ronnie then Laporta when it comes to who should take credit for saving Barca...
true...but how Laporta handled Barca after Ronnie lost it, that was greatness.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Joking aside, if any player in the world not named Messi deserves to win Ballon D'Or, it's him.
Well , watching the game again and Messi should have buried at least 3 of his clear chances.sell him to Man United and give him a deserved chance to prove himself in a wintry night at Britannia.:)

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
madrid had more than 6 great chances while barca had none , couple of blunders on long balls and madrid took 2-0 lead

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
it was a great game by both teams , barca lacks a good center back ,they made a big mistake of not signing silva from milan .
congrat to madrid fans

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
Barcelona lost the cup for themselves, first leg, they should have increased their goal margin. And tonight, they looked shocked in the first 35 minutes.

I could not have told that Barca was playing with 10 man in the second half.

Good game from both teams, but best team won tonight. Valdez must be feeling like shit though!
1zdap9v.jpg

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
seriously fuck this Rossel guy, a blind monkey would know by now that Barca needs a decent centre back for the past 2-3 years, so you can't get Silva, is he the only option? fuck no

It's almost like they think a CB is not worth spending money on because their jerseys don't sell as well, this is fucked up. Mascherano is not a central defender no matter how much they like to pretend that they can get away with it and it's not a big deal.

Feb 22, 2005
The first 35 mins Madrid was great.

Adriano and Mascherano suck are above average but not great players. They belong on the bench.

Valdez sucks. He needs to go asap. He cost the Championship league last year and super copa this years. He makes alot of mistakes and is an above average goal keeper but not a great goal keeper.

Barcelona's new Coach so far is disappointing. He comes across as conservative.

Song and Alba both played great. Montya (sp??) was good but nerveous and messed up twice.

Iniesta as always was super great

Xavi was totally invisible the entire game

Messi's goal was outstanding.

Casillas was outstanding and saved Madrid on several occasions .

Pedro played great and thanks to Casillas missed the goal.

Tello is very promising, aggressive and confident.

Pique made mistakes that were very unlike him. Shakira?

Fabergas, Fabergas, Fabergas has become victim of the new coach game plan.

Barcelona without Adriano, playing with 10 men were better than 11 with Adriano. That is how much Adriano sucks. Mascherano is even worst. get these guys out of the team. They are not Barcelona quality.

There was no difference for Barcelona playing with 10 men. No could even tell they were 1 man down. That is what makes Barcelona.

Last few Barc game shows how genius of a coach Guardiola was.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
it was a great game by both teams , barca lacks a good center back ,they made a big mistake of not signing silva from milan .
congrat to madrid fans
seriously fuck this Rossel guy, a blind monkey would know by now that Barca needs a decent centre back for the past 2-3 years, so you can't get Silva, is he the only option? fuck no

It's almost like they think a CB is not worth spending money on because their jerseys don't sell as well, this is fucked up. Mascherano is not a central defender no matter how much they like to pretend that they can get away with it and it's not a big deal.
Thiago Silva's transfer fee was around 30-35 Million Euros. Plus PSG is paying him now in gross what Messi earns. Just saying, real life football is not champions manager.

The first 35 mins Madrid was great.

Adriano and Mascherano suck are above average but not great players. They belong on the bench.

Valdez sucks. He needs to go asap. He cost the Championship league last year and super copa this years. He makes alot of mistakes and is an above average goal keeper but not a great goal keeper.

Barcelona's new Coach so far is disappointing. He comes across as conservative.

Song and Alba both played great. Montya (sp??) was good but nerveous and messed up twice.

Iniesta as always was super great

Xavi was totally invisible the entire game

Messi's goal was outstanding.

Casillas was outstanding and saved Madrid on several occasions .

Pedro played great and thanks to Casillas missed the goal.

Tello is very promising, aggressive and confident.

Pique made mistakes that were very unlike him. Shakira?

Fabergas, Fabergas, Fabergas has become victim of the new coach game plan.

Barcelona without Adriano, playing with 10 men were better than 11 with Adriano. That is how much Adriano sucks. Mascherano is even worst. get these guys out of the team. They are not Barcelona quality.

There was no difference for Barcelona playing with 10 men. No could even tell they were 1 man down. That is what makes Barcelona.

Last few Barc game shows how genius of a coach Guardiola was.
New coach is conservative? Ok..now we heard it.

While you're at it, you forgot to mention that Messi sucks too. Seriously, you call Tello promising, the guy that is except for 2-3 fancy dribbles absolutely rubbish and isn't really good enough for the team and you point fingers at say Montoya who had a great game and brought much needed stability.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Anyway, without knee jerk reactions and such...

First 35 minutes were the best I have seen Madrid play and their game was suffocating and very impressive. I was expecting the game to end up with a historic thrashing. Ronaldo's game was quite brilliant.

However, the comeback was promising. They showed a lot of heart and fought back. Sometimes, that's all you wish for. It could have ended 5-0 for Madrid, but in the end it could have also ended 2-2, we had enough chances.

Song looked promising, Valdes did a couple of great saves although people will still blame him for the defeat, Alba looked good in the second half, he had to come in on short notice, Montoya gives us an alternative to Alves. I thought that Busquets had the worst game of his life and Sanchez needs to stop diving around.

If the injured and not yet fit players come back, the season could be promising.