Support BOROUJERDI

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
and 18 of his supporters who were sentenced to death by this british/israeli bastard regime in Iran...
yep...i have proof that the regime in iran is israeli which historically speaking were born by the bloody british governent bastads.
so regime in iran is a bastard child of the two evil entities.

any questions?

first go find some damn gheyrat then i'll answer you

Keeper

Ball Boy
Apr 7, 2005
and 18 of his supporters who were sentenced to death by this british/israeli bastard regime in Iran...
yep...i have proof that the regime in iran is israeli which historically speaking were born by the bloody british governent bastads.

any questions?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Just say no to drugs

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
I never understood the idea that so many people have about mullahs being a puppet of the British. I think we Iranians give the British far more credit for being cunning than they deserve.

Jun 7, 2004

any questions?

What is the crime they have been charged with?

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
What is the crime they have been charged with?
Fole Penalt jAn,
IRI officially has denied the death sentence since the trial has just started. Trial is being conducted in a confidential court without public access and defendants will not have Councilor privilege.
But looking at the charges against them the death sentence will be inevitable. Some of the charges:
Participating in activities to destabilize Islamic government
Direct insult and blasphemy against Rahbar
Instigating and organizing the elements of anti-islam and IR
cooperation with CIA and Zionists
endangering public lives by illegal demonstrations
and so on....
It looks like Boroujerdi is a tough talker, check it out.

Jun 7, 2004
Thanks for posting that Motori jaan. How pathetic is the state of the Islam Republic of Iran? Look at the list of charges! It would be a comedy if it were not were not real. It is sad to see Iranians oppressed so badly. It has been a continous race to the bottom of the filthiest of the filthy for the IR and they have not hesitated to consume their own or anyone else. Khamenei or AN himself would be eaten up alive tomorrow if someone manages to take up a lower filthier position.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Fole penalt jAn,
Over 450 people have been apprehended in connection with Boroujerdi and 18 key figures including Seyyed himself have been officially charged and facing trial. The prosecutor has requested 2 death sentences for him and 1 each for the remaining 17 from Special Cleric Tribunal.
Here is the list of complete charges which Seyyed is accused of:

محاربه و اقدام بر علیه امنیت ملی و جمهوری اسلامی
برگزاری سخنرانی و تحریک افکار بر علیه نظام
نا مشروع خواندن ولایت فقیه
نایب وزارت اطلاعات نامیدن فقها و مراجع تقلید
متهم کردن بنیان گذار و رهبر انقلاب اسلامی به بدعت گذاری و دروغ گویی
ارتباط با چهره های شاخص ضد انقلاب و جاسوسی از اوضاع داخل کشور برای آنها
متهم کردن مسَولین بلند پایه در کوتاهی نسبت به حقوق و مطالبات مردم
استفاده از واژة دیکتاتوری دینی به جای جمهوری اسلامی در مصاحبه با خارجیان
جعل دین جدید به نام دین سّنتی
سَو استفاده از لباس محترم روحانیت
استفاده از سلاح سرد در رؤیاروی با مامورین قضائی و انتظامی

Jun 7, 2004
Thank you Motori jaan for posting this. To even consider some of these as charges, let alone true or not, is tragically comical. How pathetic is the Islamic Republic!?

dpour

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2006
Oh come on. Dont compare yourself to people thousand times better than you. I dont get it. He says een mullah een akhoond in such a way that you would think he hates mullahs and akhoonds. But wait hes a mullah:O

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Meyti joon and others....

Why do you want to support Boroujerdi? Didn't Khomeini say the same kind of things during Shah's time?? What did supporting him bring us?

Just a thought.

Jun 7, 2004
Meyti joon and others....

Why do you want to support Boroujerdi? Didn't Khomeini say the same kind of things during Shah's time?? What did supporting him bring us?

Just a thought.
Simple. Because I support freedom. I support justice. Look at the charges against him. These cannot possibly be even considered charges forget the fact that he is or is not guilty of them. I support Ahmadinejad and all of Sepahis themselves if people unjustly wish to take their freedom to say whatever they wish away and be what they want to be without curbing other people's freedom.