Surgery sucks

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Bah bah, chaakereh mashti jaan! I am glad to hear that all went well, and you can put this behind you soon. I hope for a speedy recovery for you (and TM). :D

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Mashtnaghi jAn,
You were in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to know every thing has gone well and I wish you speedy recovery. You will be up and running on all of your 8 cylinders before you know it.LOL
Take great care of yourself.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Glad to hear your surgery went well. I didn't even know that you were going to have surgery. But in any case, I will take good news regardless. :D
I wish you a speedy recovery and sobering up from the drugs.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Thank you all. I thought I had told that there was going to be a surgery in late March. It has gone well enough to be here and posting. I am mobile and can do most things. I hope to be almost 100% in three weeks.

Hats off to Aryo Barzan for being able to handle it for 32 days. I checked in on Friday and was discharged on Monday and had had it with being out of it 20+ hours a day.

And you are right, surgery is better than watching the TM. For one thing you are out and when you get up it is all over, while watching the TM is a prolonged agony. You will recover from surgery but the TM does not seem to be capable of it.

Thanks again.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Yes siry - mr. courageous,
talking as if this was a simple surgery. I am glad all is fine - got rid of two tumors in one week. The other one was the benine Daei.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Mashti 1 - Tumor 0

And this is the only time I will not be cheering for a second. ;)
Good to hear it went well Mashti joon and I'm glad you weren't able to stress yourself by watching TM play. Not good for anyone's health. :wallbash2:
Should we be hoping for a friendly between Mashti and the Nurses A Team?! :)

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
I picked the best time to get the tumor out and missed Iran's match. But, I am telling you surgery sucks, unless you like drugs and feeling groggy. I was just discharged after spending three nights in the hospital like a vegetable. The best part are the nurses :) All is well other than a huge scar which I am told will go away.
Was there pain is the only question I have.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Mashtnaghi jan khoshal shodam aziz, ishala har chi zoodtar jaye zakhmesham meere va kollan faramoosh khahi kard een dastanha ro :) chakerim.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Was there pain is the only question I have.
Many hours after the surgery when the effect of sedation medication tapered there was some pain. But it was tolerable and quickly managed by painkillers. The pain never gets beyond say a groin injury.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
mashtnaghi jaan, I am glad the surgery went well and wish you a full and speedy recovery. Here is a healing prayer for you.

"Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise."