Taj v Persepolis

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
First half was really good end to end football, Taj dominating and creating chance after chance but failed miserably with hitting the target .

Red goalie was in a panick mode and if they scored one then it felt like they could score more , but over a free kick and a decent ball in by Rezaiyan into the box red player headed into far corner .

Second half was a tense affair and again Taj players poor in the box , finally one good cross and a decent diving header for a equaliser.

Sholmohamnadi lost his nerves and few strands of his transplanted hair over it ,referee was too lenient with him ,I would have showed him red and kick him in the nuts .

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
It was a normal game, relatively well officiated and to keep up with the trend, had the drama of G0lmo. Very unprofessional. And nobody in the league dares to deal with him. Taj missed several chances specially in the first 30 minutes. They had a controversial non call on a pk.
Pers showed good stamina And control after their nice goal. As they were wasting time,Taj scored the equalizer after the time wasting tactic by aghai Did not pan out for them.. In that minute before replacements came in, Taj scored. This is when drama started and golmo started throwing tantrums, even hitting the ref on the chest.disappointing behavior.
Seems like since change of sports administration, not all the 50-50 calls are going to their favor and they are upset about it.
On the other note:
There are rumors that Iranian side in Vienna negotiations has demanded return of baba masoud to helm, otherwise they would continue sanctioning Biden.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It was a normal game, relatively well officiated and to keep up with the trend, had the drama of G0lmo. Very unprofessional. And nobody in the league dares to deal with him. Taj missed several chances specially in the first 30 minutes. They had a controversial non call on a pk.
Pers showed good stamina And control after their nice goal. As they were wasting time,Taj scored the equalizer after the time wasting tactic by aghai Did not pan out for them.. In that minute before replacements came in, Taj scored. This is when drama started and golmo started throwing tantrums, even hitting the ref on the chest.disappointing behavior.
Seems like since change of sports administration, not all the 50-50 calls are going to their favor and they are upset about it.
On the other note:
There are rumors that Iranian side in Vienna negotiations has demanded return of baba masoud to helm, otherwise they would continue sanctioning Biden.
I believe the reason GolMo lost it was due to ref not allowing them to sub in a player for their injured player who was out of the game and Persepolis was playing one man down. Ref refused Persepolis to return to 11 man right before the free kick which resulted in the tying goal.

I think any coach would have done the same thing.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I believe the reason GolMo lost it was due to ref not allowing them to sub in a player for their injured player who was out of the game and Persepolis was playing one man down. Ref refused Persepolis to return to 11 man right before the free kick which resulted in the tying goal.

I think any coach would have done the same thing.
That could be the case. However , if the sign is not up by the 4th ref is not up, how can the field ref allow the substitution?
When a player leaves the field due to injury’, is not automatic deal that any player can walk in. There is a procedure involved. Peyrovani should have submitted the request to the 4th ref. And upon checking and approval, he shows the sign. Only after that the field ref, after the ball goes out of bounds, can approve player(s) to come in.
Gol Mohammadi lost it and exposed a not very pleasant side of himself.a similar act by Saket elhami At teraktor bought him 6 months suspension. Ali Karim I was infamously suspended on a reduce term of one year.
To begin with he should show some janbe. But if he is looking for a scapegoat, here are some candidates:
His player to implement time wasting tactic , his sarparast for not being fast enough or even the fourth ref .
Again a coach should know that if the sign is not up , player can not allowed to go in

Feb 4, 2005
That could be the case. However , if the sign is not up by the 4th ref is not up, how can the field ref allow the substitution?
When a player leaves the field due to injury’, is not automatic deal that any player can walk in. There is a procedure involved. Peyrovani should have submitted the request to the 4th ref. And upon checking and approval, he shows the sign. Only after that the field ref, after the ball goes out of bounds, can approve player(s) to come in.
Gol Mohammadi lost it and exposed a not very pleasant side of himself.a similar act by Saket elhami At teraktor bought him 6 months suspension. Ali Karim I was infamously suspended on a reduce term of one year.
To begin with he should show some janbe. But if he is looking for a scapegoat, here are some candidates:
His player to implement time wasting tactic , his sarparast for not being fast enough or even the fourth ref .
Again a coach should know that if the sign is not up , player can not allowed to go in
همشون از دم گه هستند. آبی و قرمز. مثل کریم باقری کم پیدا میشه. بخدا حق بدیم به این مربیهای خارجی (از کیروش شروع شد) که اصلا نیم نگاهی هم به لیگ نمیکنند. فوتبال و لیگ هم زیرمجموعه کل اون گه دونیه

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
همشون از دم گه هستند. آبی و قرمز. مثل کریم باقری کم پیدا میشه. بخدا حق بدیم به این مربیهای خارجی (از کیروش شروع شد) که اصلا نیم نگاهی هم به لیگ نمیکنند. فوتبال و لیگ هم زیرمجموعه کل اون گه دونیه
Be careful. You may be labeled anti Iranian.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Speaking of Karim, was he around today? I did not notice him. If he was, he should have stopped yahya from embarrassing himself, the league, and the game.

There is a video clip circulating that shows peyrovani instructing his players To all blame the ref in their post game interviews.
You are absolutely right. Trickle down culture

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Rumors:
Daei! Replacing golmo
Golmo replacing Navid Kia after serving his “ suspension “

Navid Kia along with Nekonam are the only names worth watching and hope for the future of Iranian coaches, I MO

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Speaking of Karim, was he around today? I did not notice him. If he was, he should have stopped yahya from embarrassing himself, the league, and the game.

There is a video clip circulating that shows peyrovani instructing his players To all blame the ref in their post game interviews.
You are absolutely right. Trickle down culture
Unfortunately karim tested positive for covid .

Wish him speedy recovery .🙏

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
هاشمیان، مهدوی کیا ،دورتر برم عبدالهی، جاده خاکی برم کله نوعی ،برگردم آسفالته علی دایی .

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Be careful. You may be labeled anti Iranian.
No he won't be ...
He is a true patriot and proved it over the years.
بعله . جای هیچ شکی در میهن دوستی نادر خان نیست
ایشون عمری را در پادگان به خدمت مقدس سربازی گذرونده
در پادگان ایشون را " نادر لشکر " صدا می کردند