Team Melli IRAN New Jersey!!!

GG-Unit

Ball Boy
Aug 21, 2005
REZA KIGAAN said:
Hi eveyone,

I designed these New Shirts & Emblem for my beloved IRAN... (See Attachment) View attachment 3349 :iluvtm:

Naturally, I won't have any I.R. attached to it...:sorry:

I'm in process of making the Shirts & Trade marking it...
I was wondering if you would be proud to wear it as a true IRANIAN?

I'm open to suggestions, comments & possible offers for partnership to make this a BIG REALITY before World Cup...:cheers:

PS. I have more designs in Beautiful RED & Also BLACK!:peep:

Chakere Hamegi,
Reza (San Diego, CA)
but they will be fake iranian shirt, cuz it woint have I.R

doesnt matter whta you think or what u like the country you come from is Islamic Republic of Iran

Jan 8, 2004
SAN DIEGO, CA
GG-unit, Thanks 4 your opinion! But, I don't come from Islamic Republic Of Iran... If thats what you are, fine...

I come from Tehran- IRAN. My country & Identity has around 1200 years of documented superior history before Islam was born around 1400 years ago.

You see, I believe in Freedom of opinion, speech & etc... that my Founding Father (Cyrus the Great) left in First Declaration of Human Rights back in my Mother land (Persia = IRAN) for all of us. That includes you my friend! Just because the current Governmont is Islamic, doesn't make me, you or any other Iranian an I.R...

Nothing in this universe (including us) will ever last for ever! Every thing in life is impermanent...

At the end, what will remain from us is Truth & Love...

Are you truthful, Love & being loved?
Ask yourself this question over and over again...Until then there is no salvation, not even as a Muslim or I.R follower!

sal_aseeley

Bench Warmer
Oct 8, 2005
The Design is horrible to be honest, not nice at all!

OUr kit we got now is actually a really smart kit, I have the red and white and its awsome!