Technology Thread

Oct 18, 2010
intel used to be the king of kings when it came to pure computing.
but they dropped the ball and fell behind in technology :ROFLMAO:

it's now nvidia and amd that are ahead of intel.
my pick has been amd since 2009 when i bought it at $2.5 /share.
it's now hovering around $110/share,see the stock thread for a tip
on how to get into it the cheap way!

U.S. near deal for Nvidia supercomputer as it waits for delayed Intel machine -sources

(Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Energy is nearing a deal to purchase a supercomputer made with chips from Nvidia Corp and Advanced Micro Devices Inc as a key lab waits for a larger supercomputer from Intel Corp that has been delayed for months, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The Nvidia and AMD machine, to be called Polaris, will not be a replacement for the Intel-based Aurora machine slated for the Argonne National Lab near Chicago, which was poised to be the nation's fastest computer when announced in 2019.

Instead, Polaris, which will come online this year, will be a test machine for Argonne to start readying its software for the Intel machine, the people familiar with the matter said.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u-near-deal-nvidia-supercomputer-190754396.html

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Amazon launches its first self-branded smart TVs and a new 4K Fire TV Stick
New Fire TV Omni Series and 4-Series start at $410 and $370, respectively.

1631212033674.png

1631212095422.png

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
God is the best of planners and has power over all things. These robots are nothing for him. Also there is some scripture about the Mahdi turning off the weapons of the dajjal, so we are all good.

The believers have nothing to fear. The dajjal system should be afraid and I bet they are.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
As Omar Khayyam so elegantly put it:
If I wanted to I could do anything right
I could dance with Dajjal on a Saturday night