Tehran University, Professor of political science thinks Obama Care is Cash Subsidy handout program

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The sheer laziness of Iranian Academia at all levels is amazing.

He thinks Obama care was a cash subsidy program not unlike the one that which Ahmadinejad implemented.

[video]https://youtu.be/38Roj9hs3ic?t=5m23s[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I do not even need to listen to him because this is the same thing that the conservatives in the USA have been saying, for the past eight years of Obama's Administration. Obama Care is just a handout. In reality, over 20,000,000 are covered. If you scrap the program, without an alternative in place, it is going to cause problems for those 20,000,000. Fortunately, I have VA so I am covered but many Americans who can currently afford health insurance, will go without insurance again. I think for the most part, Trumps Admin is not going to totally scrap the program. I think what they are trying to do is make it optional, which makes it better for people like me. This guy is just spewing the same rhetoric as the conservatives, people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly say the same things as him, this is not a new or revolutionary idea.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I do not even need to listen to him because this is the same thing that the conservatives in the USA have been saying, for the past eight years of Obama's Administration. Obama Care is just a handout. In reality, over 20,000,000 are covered. If you scrap the program, without an alternative in place, it is going to cause problems for those 20,000,000. Fortunately, I have VA so I am covered but many Americans who can currently afford health insurance, will go without insurance again. I think for the most part, Trumps Admin is not going to totally scrap the program. I think what they are trying to do is make it optional, which makes it better for people like me. This guy is just spewing the same rhetoric as the conservatives, people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly say the same things as him, this is not a new or revolutionary idea.
No you completely misunderstood what the original poster intended to imply.

The Iranian so called "Professor" is a fucking moron who actually thinks Obamacare is a handout paid in cash to citizens.

The lack of insight, knowledge, education, curiosity and logic among Iranian academia has always been quite concerning. These days, it's simply laughable because the lacking itself is legislated. It's pretty much the national, religious and moral duty of every Iranian citizen to be an ignorant cocksucker.

The schools and the court teach this to people from birth to death.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
No you completely misunderstood what the original poster intended to imply.

The Iranian so called "Professor" is a fucking moron who actually thinks Obamacare is a handout paid in cash to citizens.

The lack of insight, knowledge, education, curiosity and logic among Iranian academia has always been quite concerning. These days, it's simply laughable because the lacking itself is legislated. It's pretty much the national, religious and moral duty of every Iranian citizen to be an ignorant cocksucker.

The schools and the court teach this to people from birth to death.
But wait a minute my friend I thought that is what I was trying to say in my post. Here is my original quotation, you missed it my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
I do not even need to listen to him because this is the same thing that the conservatives in the USA have been saying, for the past eight years of Obama's Administration. Obama Care is just a handout.

I do not knwo what is up with Iranian men and this cocksucker mentality of ignorance. This so called professor is another jagoff and I bet you he got his position because he is a Haji Mohammadan Rassool Allah Rishoo, Hezbi and he got his job because of party bazi. The reason why Iran has such problems is for 1 the brain drain effect. 25% of Iranians will LEAVE Iran after they get their college education, either to Europe, USA(well that is probably gone now) or Canada. This so salled Hezbollah professor got his positino not because he is a good educator rather, he got his position because of his ideology and he knows someone in the university. That is how these things usually work in Iran. I hope that Iranian men will wake the hell up, read a dam book and not just spew whatever bullshit comes out of the akhoonds mouth. I am also sorry to say this but us Iranians have a tendency of being a sheep, we do not have any critical thinking skills, we just go with the current trend and what is popular. This jagoff is just reciting this garbage because it is trendy and popular now and he probably watched some online stream of The O'Riellly Factor on Fox News and got the idea from Bill O'Rielly or someone lik ehim.