Tehran's "bAghe NegArestAn " paintings gallery

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Tehran unlike most big cities has left its so called "downtown" to ruins in the past 40 or so yrs...happily though in recent years some of the old galleries such as "bAghe NegarestAn " located in North west corner of BahrestAn has been restored and done so very skillfully...the other great one such as "emArate Masiudieh" at the south east corner of bahArestAn is going through the work and not opened to public yet...I was just lucky to be in "bAghe NegArestAn" before it opened and got to see it all by myself few weeks ago...it is open to public now.

bAghe ngArestAn.JPG bAghe ngArestAn1.JPG bAghe ngArestAn3.JPG bAghe ngArestAn6.JPG bAghe ngArestAn13.JPG bAghe ngArestAn15.JPG bAghe ngArestAn16.JPG bAghe ngArestAn17.JPG

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
dasset dard nakoneh agha Beyster. nice pictures...(only I cant figure what the hell that is in your avatar, looks like a water faucet commercial lol).

Oh speaking of Baharestan, they built a ugly new building for the so called reps and then put that free mason pyramid right in front of it for the world to see what they really are.
if you dont know what the pyramid stands for, look in the back of a 1 dollar bill, it is the sign of submission to dajjal or new world disorder or antichrist or whatever they call the mugs or thugs.
the reason I said this is that I want all of our historical or cultural things preserved and in the hands of these thieves there is no guaranty. they'll do to these what they did to museums and historical markers in Arabia or the Buddha stature in afghanestan (old Iran) or Nasseredin Shah Ghajar grave/tomb ...or...or...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
This is emArate Masoudieh which is at the south West ( not east as mentioned above) corner of bahrestAn. outside is done but restoration work still going on inside.

emarate masoudieh.JPG DSC05144.JPG DSC05161.JPG DSC05165.JPG DSC05174.JPG

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Meyti jon mokhlesim agha...

oh..my avatar....it's an edited version of the poster of the movie " ShAzde ehtejAb" by Bahman FarmAn ArA ..made in 57 and right before the " Revolucion"...quite a risque movie and nude scenes...but for me...it's the ShAzde ( with the fanatical religious believes ) sitting on the trigger of the rifle...essentially saying that one's fanatics would lead to his/her demise.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Tehran unlike most big cities has left its so called "downtown" to ruins in the past 40 or so yrs...happily though in recent years some of the old galleries such as "bAghe NegarestAn " located in North west corner of BahrestAn has been restored and done so very skillfully...the other great one such as "emArate Masiudieh" at the south east corner of bahArestAn is going through the work and not opened to public yet...I was just lucky to be in "bAghe NegArestAn" before it opened and got to see it all by myself few weeks ago...it is open to public now.

View attachment 34868 View attachment 34869 View attachment 34870 View attachment 34871 View attachment 34872 View attachment 34873 View attachment 34874 View attachment 34875

That ceiling is just awesome.