Terakhor of Tabriz ..some view it way beyound a fooball club...!

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
arian jan ok ı will watch my language dar sooratike tajzie talaban be bandeh foshae rakik nade for my opinion.also ı want everybody to know that this article incite the tajzie talabi.

NO SUPPORT FOR THİS ARTİCLE

ZENDEH BAD SARZAMİNE ARİA VA ZENDEH BAD HAR KASİ KE KHODESHO İRANİ BEDOONEH...

romario187

Bench Warmer
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles
There's a difference between between multi-cultural and having separatist elements, and while I love the true blooded Iranian Turks, I couldn't care less for the separatist idiots who are trying to become a part of something they've never been a part of.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thanks Terakhtor..
Good to hear that Mr. Sadoghi is released from jail. What a crime! printing posters for a football team in mother language! His hunger strike, I heard went on more than 2 weeks.
I have the utmost respect and admiration for my Azari compatriots ,after all my own grandfather was from Tabriz .

but one thing we must remember is we are Iranians before anything else ,while I sympathize with mr.sadoughi I would have liked to see him put some effort into his Iranian identity in his posters with a simple gesture of putting up a beloved flag of Iran in his poster ...

we have no dispute about the flag of our country ,do we ? and that would have taken out any suspicion .

Let's not forget that in our neighbouring country Turkey the Kurdish minority are not even allowed to call themselves Kurds and they are referred to as Mountain Turks ! and this is a country who wants to join the EU .

Nov 14, 2005
indiana jones,iran has many turks so forget sarzamine aria iran is multi kulti

sarzamine aria ke jai narafteke bi khiyalesh bashem.are ke iran is multicultie vali to fek mikoni torkai ke alan too iran zendegi mikonan nejateshoon khalese???oonaike janabali tork minami ba khoone ariai garnast ke digeh ba ham edgam shodan va kamalan dige iranie iranian.hata khodet ke khodeto ye tork midooni toam asalatan ariayi hasti.chera ekhtelaf rah mindazi?? to fagat torkae vagei ro oonam shayed age ke ba chiniha ghati nashode bashan to asia miyane mitooni bebini.oonam shayed.

zemnan inam nagofteh namooneh
torkai ke too torkiye zendegi mikonan oona aslan tork nistan fagat esmeshoon tork moonde vali az lahaze nejati oona be ghole khodet multi cultural hastan.moteshekel az torko kordo arabo yoonano rooso iranio asoorio mogolo chinio va nejathae mokhtalafe dige hastash.

hala khatme kalam begem toam harchandke nakhay ghabool koni vali nejate toam aryaie

NOTE FOR RAMBPAGE:vakhti baman dorost harf mizani manam bahat dorost harf mizanam va behtare ke be khodet biayo asle khodeto faramoosh nakoni.ba foshh dadan rah be jai nemibari balke khodat azorde mishi chon taraf mogabelatam erge melli dareo 2 baraber mitoone be khordet bede...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2004
im sorry for attacking you ,i appologize .......i was angry yesterday
i know what you are talking about. all seperatist movements started because they wanted to learn their languages in school,let azeris for example have the choice to learn azeri as second language,and if they still fck around then we can use our shahab 3

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;776384 said:
sarzamine aria ke jai narafteke bi khiyalesh bashem.are ke iran is multicultie vali to fek mikoni torkai ke alan too iran zendegi mikonan nejateshoon khalese???oonaike janabali tork minami ba khoone ariai garnast ke digeh ba ham edgam shodan va kamalan dige iranie iranian.hata khodet ke khodeto ye tork midooni toam asalatan ariayi hasti.chera ekhtelaf rah mindazi?? to fagat torkae vagei ro oonam shayed age ke ba chiniha ghati nashode bashan to asia miyane mitooni bebini.oonam shayed.

zemnan inam nagofteh namooneh
torkai ke too torkiye zendegi mikonan oona aslan tork nistan fagat esmeshoon tork moonde vali az lahaze nejati oona be ghole khodet multi cultural hastan.moteshekel az torko kordo arabo yoonano rooso iranio asoorio mogolo chinio va nejathae mokhtalafe dige hastash.

hala khatme kalam begem toam harchandke nakhay ghabool koni vali nejate toam aryaie
Age momkene in jaryaane "khoone ariai" ro vaase maa tozih bede. Yani chi? Last time i checked there were only 4 blood groups all around the world (O, A, B, AB).

Baghiye postetam ke khob ghorboonesh beram...
man nemidoonam to matlabet chiye?

Oct 18, 2002
^İNDİANA JONES^;776238 said:
arian jan ok ı will watch my language dar sooratike tajzie talaban be bandeh foshae rakik nade for my opinion.also ı want everybody to know that this article incite the tajzie talabi.

NO SUPPORT FOR THİS ARTİCLE

ZENDEH BAD SARZAMİNE ARİA VA ZENDEH BAD HAR KASİ KE KHODESHO İRANİ BEDOONEH...
But what part of the amnesty.org article incites separatism? It mentions about Azaris pride in their culture and ethnicity and the central government suspicion of that. that is a fact. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Nov 14, 2005
im sorry for attacking you ,i appologize .......i was angry yesterday
i know what you are talking about. all seperatist movements started because they wanted to learn their languages in school,let azeris for example have the choice to learn azeri as second language,and if they still fck around then we can use our shahab 3

manam 2 BARABAR AZ TO OZR KHAHİ MİKONAM KE vakonesham ye khoorde tontar bood.

va marci az darkat.

vali dadash bi khiyale shahab 3 because be darde melat namikhore balke be darde oon mikhoreke dar sartasere keshvar mikhan jue khoon ran bendazan...

Nov 14, 2005
Age momkene in jaryaane "khoone ariai" ro vaase maa tozih bede. Yani chi? Last time i checked there were only 4 blood groups all around the world (O, A, B, AB).

Baghiye postetam ke khob ghorboonesh beram...
man nemidoonam to matlabet chiye?

aga khaheshan maglate ro bezar kenar

vali hala ke mikhay khastato baravarde konamo ye khoorde manie ariai boodano barat baz konam hala bia tehvil begir az man!!

khoone arai ro ooni dare ke vagaen irani bashe.che tabrizi che ahvazi che shirazi che mashadi che tehrani.

age ye kesi ke khodesho too İRAN tork midoone shayad 30 dar sade niyakanesh tork bashe vali bagiye nasle taraf barmigarde be khahamanishia.chon teydade torka ke varede iran shodan oon mogeha teydadeshoon be andaze naboodke az mardomike too ye keshvare dige ke mostagar hastan bishtar bashe.hamchonin arabo,loram hamchonin.yani beyne irania jazb shod nejateshoon

ba korda ke kari nadaram chon oona hamishe too in sarzamin boodan.

namidoonam in torkae keshvare ma key motavajeh khahand shod ke asle nejateshoon bishtar araie ta tork.(YANİ İRANİ) asle nejate tork fagat too middle asia hastesh.hamoonai hastanke in chinihae bi sharaf be khatere mosalmoon boodeneshoon mese ab khordan inaro mikoshan...va az lahaze ghiyafeam chashmashoonam badoomie

omidvaram gerefte bashi manzooremo...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
guys, please .we need to be united . these cultural diversities is overrated .we have been exposed pretty much to all and nothing especial .
just loosen up .we are in 21 century .

Nov 14, 2005
But what part of the amnesty.org article incites separatism? It mentions about Azaris pride in their culture and ethnicity and the central government suspicion of that. that is a fact. I don't see anything wrong with that.

aziz apperantly this article was written in a way that you think.but if we go deepness of this article you can easily figure out that the next level of this thing will not be the same...