The battle of England vs Portugal . ManU-Benfica **FC Porto - Arsenal (R)

Mar 30, 2006
All the English teams finished first in their group!
Meh like last year final 4 will have 2 spanish teams mark my words....
also thats really awsome cuz barca have a chance of playing 3 team out of 7 which are british and that would make a very nice game specially if they play arsenal again... but i wanna see them against liverpool not becuz they are challenge becuz they are shit

Aug 26, 2005
Meh like last year final 4 will have 2 spanish teams mark my words....
also thats really awsome cuz barca have a chance of playing 3 team out of 7 which are british and that would make a very nice game specially if they play arsenal again... but i wanna see them against liverpool not becuz they are challenge becuz they are shit
Really? Your record isn't too good with eleven men English teams.

Actually now I hope Liverpool draw Barca. :D

Mar 30, 2006
alright yeah man i love to see them against each other too... then korkoriyo ina pashm misheh... harki bord will shut up for the life time and that makes every thing easier... can't wait till barca wins the title of best team in the world which liverpool lost it last year to the brazilian team...but hey don't get me wrong again i have a lot of respect for liverpoool cuz they try hard and i like to see that in the game, specially gerrard.... the only english player i like... + liverpool is not british british they have spanish coach spanish players lots of niggers and u know... i love niggers hehehe... anyways good luck on ur team bro... i hope at the end we meet at the final man

alright yeah man i love to see them against each other too... then korkoriyo ina pashm misheh... harki bord will shut up for the life time and that makes every thing easier... can't wait till barca wins the title of best team in the world which liverpool lost it last year to the brazilian team...but hey don't get me wrong again i have a lot of respect for liverpoool cuz they try hard and i like to see that in the game, specially gerrard.... the only english player i like... + liverpool is not british british they have spanish coach spanish players lots of niggers and u know... i love niggers hehehe... anyways good luck on ur team bro... i hope at the end we meet at the final man
Dude be polite and discuss politly. there is no need to call people with names . This kind of attitude is not tolerated in here. discuss football and enjoy the love of the game without any bad-mouthing .....

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
ManUtd-Real Madrid would be good for the next stage.....
we took revenge from benfica 2day, and madrid+porto+milan are next on the kill-list..milan won't happen until the round after at least...so madrid is good, should be real good :) and no porto cuz we want a real game