The best ever film on the 57 revolution

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Excellent documentary, though the narration leaves a lot to be desired.

Shah's wit and courage in his international relations is incredibly admirable. Perhaps the last Iranian to ever possess such qualities at the highest level.

I'm not sure there was anything the man or his cabinet could've done to prevent Iranians from plotting their own downfall. When a cunt like Khomeini finds even 100 followers in a country, that country's demise is simply inevitable. It might take longer or shorter, but it will always happen.

I strongly believe Iran will once again cycle through modernism and then yet another Islamic revolution will take place. By then, we may even consider people like Khomeini 'moderates'.

Despite seeming like it's on a relative decline, Shi'ite Islam will consume this nation over and over again for a very long time. It grew as a natural force against the dominant Sunni Caliphates of the past, and it will find nourishment as a natural opposition to the religious forces surrounding Iran in the neighboring countries. Unfortunately it has become an identity of Iran and it brings the crazy cycle of self-destruction-->self-healing-->self-destruction-->self-healing with it.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As Previous Ambassador To Iran (Sullivan) Said we assumed that since Shah showed knowledge in foreign policy He must naturally be a master of Iranian internal politics as well.

Indeed That could not have any further form the truth. Shah indeed was quite ignorant about Iran's own political dynamics.

He surrounded himself with a bunch of yes men who had no ability what so ever to take any initiatives independent of him.

So when the time came for him to take a break (because of illness and political pressures) these folks did not have the slightest clue
on how to collaborate with each other and make the machine run.

It all goes to show you that no system is ever to bound run well with one man at the helm forever.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Excellent documentary, though the narration leaves a lot to be desired.

Shah's wit and courage in his international relations is incredibly admirable. Perhaps the last Iranian to ever possess such qualities at the highest level.

I'm not sure there was anything the man or his cabinet could've done to prevent Iranians from plotting their own downfall. When a cunt like Khomeini finds even 100 followers in a country, that country's demise is simply inevitable. It might take longer or shorter, but it will always happen.

I strongly believe Iran will once again cycle through modernism and then yet another Islamic revolution will take place. By then, we may even consider people like Khomeini 'moderates'.

Despite seeming like it's on a relative decline, Shi'ite Islam will consume this nation over and over again for a very long time. It grew as a natural force against the dominant Sunni Caliphates of the past, and it will find nourishment as a natural opposition to the religious forces surrounding Iran in the neighboring countries. Unfortunately it has become an identity of Iran and it brings the crazy cycle of self-destruction-->self-healing-->self-destruction-->self-healing with it.
BT I am not sure about that. Just listen to minute 39 of the 1st part. Seda & Simaye Melli sounds just like IRIB lying about who the demonstrators are. The radio man said the US police attacked people that came to greet the Shah.
I believe the gov't should have let Khomeini & his ilk introduce themselves & their resaleh properly. If people would have known what they were dealing with they would have not risen behind that SOB. The problem was nobody knew the SOB. Once he started to get introduced it was in Paris & withe a lot of sugar coating by Bani Sadr & Ghotbzadeh. They would change his words to make him look good. Maybe they thought once the rev was over they could send him to Ghom but they were outsmarted by the SOB & Rafi & Beheshti.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT I am not sure about that. Just listen to minute 39 of the 1st part. Seda & Simaye Melli sounds just like IRIB lying about who the demonstrators are. The radio man said the US police attacked people that came to greet the Shah.
I believe the gov't should have let Khomeini & his ilk introduce themselves & their resaleh properly. If people would have known what they were dealing with they would have not risen behind that SOB. The problem was nobody knew the SOB. Once he started to get introduced it was in Paris & withe a lot of sugar coating by Bani Sadr & Ghotbzadeh. They would change his words to make him look good. Maybe they thought once the rev was over they could send him to Ghom but they were outsmarted by the SOB & Rafi & Beheshti.
ZAjan, I don't disagree, but you're pointing at the logistics and details of one of the many possible ways this revolution could've happened.

If it wasn't Khomeini, there's no question that at some point people would eventually give power to someone else's mob. The entire thing was based on "Islamic oghdeh" not demands. There were no demands. If there were, Sharif-Emami's government would've been heaven in every aspect (more money, more freedom, more religion, less Shah). Yet we see millions of simple-minded idiots rallying at prayers and Eide Fetr. That just demonstrates the destructive "Oghdeyee" nature of Iranians. What were they after at that point?(Shahrivar of 57). They didn't know either. They just wanted to see a big figure like Shah destroyed. That's the definition of Oghdeh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ok, fine. Now what bought that SOB and his regime the much needed time to establish without being under peoples microscope?

May 9, 2004
فیلم نسبتا خوبی از نظر تاریخی است
ولی خیلی در همین قسمت اولش که تا الان دیده ام ضد و نقیض می گوید
خلاصه وقتی در دیگی را محکم ببندی و زیرش اتش روشن کنی حتما می ترکد
اگر شاه نه یکدفعه بلکه کم کم فضای سیاسی بازتری را در طی دوران سلطنتش ایجاد میکرد انقلاب 57 حداقل تا دها سال دیگر به وقوع نمی پیوست
چون گروهای مختلف دور خمینی گرد نمی امدند
خیلی از این گروهای از کمونیست گرفته تا ملی مذهبی وقتی خمینی قیام کرد احساس کردند حرف انها را می زند
به همین خاطر به او پیوستند
والا خمینی نمی تواست شاه را سرنگون کند

May 9, 2004
Really? Because this is news to akhoonds.
جناب
اخوندها سوپاپهای زیادی را در این دها سال باز و بسته کردند تا دیگ منفجر نشه
رفسنجانی نمی دانم خاتمی فلان شخص که می اید و از رئیس جمهور علنا انتقاد میکند
متینگ های جور واجور که برعلیه دولت برگذار میشد
نمی دانم موسوی و کروبی که قرار بود چه گوارا و لنین و استالین شوند
تا همین روحانی
بله اخوندها روی دیگشان سوپاپ دارند زیرش خیلی هم داغ باشه باز بخار میزنه بیرون
متاسفانه دور و بری های شاه این بخارها را ندیده میگرفتند و در دیگ را چنان سخت و محکم بسته بودند که منفجر شد

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I have not seen the video but looking at the link I believe that Manoto is a dependent channel!
You have to pay close attention to those small little things they throw in.
Dont get me wrong I loved their old films like showing Mashhad ghadim before it was destroyed by these jomboori idiots but I am just saying be careful!
We live in the world that there is only One superpower ...they even took their artificial 2nd superpower (commie russia) down so everything that happens is from "them".
I love it when Marhoum Shah tells Mike Wallace Off tho :D

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
OK I watched it. It was a good video and in very good quality too!?

I stick with my original idea of that it was Not Shah or khomeini or this and that fault. Yes some of our people fell for the trick and were brainwashed to think khomeini is going to make Iran better than Shah and went out on the streets etc. etc BUT no matter who was in charge of Iran and it doesn't matter who was opposing Shah those dirty bastards would impose that revolution on us anyway.

I dont think that under the circumstances (without existence of Internet and other way of getting Alternative News sources) we were any better or more intelligent than French or Russian or German or Egyptians or Afghans or Turkish etc. etc.

All those country share the same fact that they were once a monarchy and these western-based zionist bastards over threw everyone of them and even said they would and then boasted about it!
So dont come in here and make fun of your own lack of knowledge.

Therefore it did not matter who was who and who did what, still the same old subhuman dirty scumbags would destroy our country just like they did all the others. The said it and they know that a country with a system of Monarchy is the strongest country and at least enjoys security and is less corrupted in every way (economic, political, social & even religious etc.) so they swore to destroy every monarchy on earth and they did. The Arabia is only one left beside their own in europe but I dont even consider Arabia as an Arab-Run country. Saudi is being ran by the israelis-british &Co. at the moment and has been for a long time.

A Note:
I think I said this before but since it is related (to those idiots who blame the King for everything even earthquakes) That did you know the filthy british zionist pigs killed many Iranians during or before both World Wars by way of starvation?
Some say up to 9 million Iranians starved to death!? I dont know it seems like a very high number since Iran had 30 mil. population back in last years of Shah's time so??
The reason was "To weaken Iran (or any other country they did this to those filthy murdering bastards) so that they would not take sides with Germany"!?
WTF?
I mean we didnt even have a decent army or navy back then. For them to come and kill millions of us before the war so that we would not be interested in it, talks loudly about world's take-over...(so all the details about things like Hitler brutalities etc etc become pure bullshi* wont it?)!
So I rest my case. do you think you are free or can hear the truth or there is a decent government left on earth today?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
interesting, except the narrator should be slapped around.

As far as people in the islamic republic go, khamenei is too much for them. Let the soak inside the islamic regime of crystal meth, prostitution, namaz jomeh, under age sex slavery, milad e hazrat e shotorbaan, ashura, jende baazi and enjoy it.

They fucking deserve it.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Not really. They've been absolutely brilliant at opening the SOOPAP gates when pressure got high. 34 years into their charade they still manage to put on an election show. Quite impressive.
their surrogate step father, Great Britain, kept them in torshi and paid for their expenses for two hundred years it was time to cash out the stock and get pay back. IR Iraq war basically brought Britain from a bankrupt shit hole of a country back into this century.

motaha, hanooz there are so many gaav o goosaleh that wonder about meraaj, tohid, o nobovat va emaamat dar hali ke zan o khar o madareshoon jendeye kheyaaboon shodeh.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
The best ever film on the 57 revolution
One of the best ever poems on Eshalic Revolution by a Mashadi poet. brief , concise and to the point. :drunk:

ياد آن زمان كه چندی از شور ِ انقلابی
هرگز نبود يك دَم در ديده خواب ما را
« تا مرگِ شاهِ خائن نهضت ادامه دارد »
گفتيم و از مسلسل آمد جواب ما را
برديم ماديان را از بهر ِ فحل دادن
برعكس ، آرزوها شد مُستجاب ما را
كونی و كله قندی داديم و بازگشتيم
ديگر نماند وامی از هيچ باب ما را
گر انقلاب اين است ، باری به ما بگوييد
ما انقلاب كرديم يا انقلاب ما را

توضیح : " فحل دادن " به معنی جفت گیری کردن ِ اسب ِ ماده ( مادیان ) با اسب ِ نر ِ اصيل و به منظور آبستن شدن ماديان است
صاحب ماديان برای تشکر کله قندی نيز به صاحب اسب ِ نر هدیه می کند
این رسم هنوز در روستاهای خراسان اجرا می شود
کنایه ی شاعر هم که روشن است : جریان ِ فحل ِ مادیان شد.هم ترتیبش داده شد ، هم کله قند داد

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
One of the best ever poems on Eshalic Revolution by a Mashadi poet. brief , concise and to the point. :drunk:

ياد آن زمان كه چندی از شور ِ انقلابی
هرگز نبود يك دَم در ديده خواب ما را
« تا مرگِ شاهِ خائن نهضت ادامه دارد »
گفتيم و از مسلسل آمد جواب ما را
برديم ماديان را از بهر ِ فحل دادن
برعكس ، آرزوها شد مُستجاب ما را
كونی و كله قندی داديم و بازگشتيم
ديگر نماند وامی از هيچ باب ما را
گر انقلاب اين است ، باری به ما بگوييد
ما انقلاب كرديم يا انقلاب ما را

توضیح : " فحل دادن " به معنی جفت گیری کردن ِ اسب ِ ماده ( مادیان ) با اسب ِ نر ِ اصيل و به منظور آبستن شدن ماديان است
صاحب ماديان برای تشکر کله قندی نيز به صاحب اسب ِ نر هدیه می کند
این رسم هنوز در روستاهای خراسان اجرا می شود
کنایه ی شاعر هم که روشن است : جریان ِ فحل ِ مادیان شد.هم ترتیبش داده شد ، هم کله قند داد
I.R.I be tamaame Iran ride gheyr az Mashahd ..Taa oonjaai ke maa midooonim mashadia paa boose emaam reza hastand LOL!!
Mashahd 35 saale pish yek deh kooreh bood .. alan dovomin shahre irane ... In Regime Gharbe iran o faramoush karde(Illam Lorestan Kurdestan) va faghat to mashahd felestine va lebanon sarmaayeh gozaari karde .. mashahd shode yek shahre ziyarati va siyahati .. por az tourist haye arab e pool daar melse khar pool kharj mikonand, baraye economy e mashahd kheyli khoob boode .. alan Malak Abad va bolvaare sajjad apartemaan metri zire 6 million toman peyda nemishe dar haali ke Ostanhaaye Kuhkilouyeh+ Boyer ahmad Lorestan Chaharmahal bakhtiyari Bushehr sistan baluchestan khaaraabe hastand ...To az tarze harf zadanet maloome hade aghal 30 saale IRAN narafty... la'nat be in regime e kassif.

Tavagho nadaram javab e in pm o bedi mashdi .. midoonam baraam NAAAZ mikoni :) vali avaam faribi nakon

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
برو فیلم بازی نکن بچه آخوند. تو به گفته خودت اسلام شیعه رو دوست داری و کسی که اسلام شیعه رو دوست داره, گه میخوره غلط میکنه اینجا فیلم ضد جمهوری اسلامی بازی کنه. جمهوری اسلامی بزرگترین و قوی ترین نظام شیعه در جهان است و بر تمامی شیعیان جهان امامت میکند. هرچه شیعه در این دنیاست به گفته خودشون مریدان نظام جمهوری اسلامی هستند. کس و شر بی در و پیکر بار مردم نکن بچه آخوند. توی شیعه, هم باید از جمهوری اسلامی خوشت بیاد هم از فقها و امامان و ملایان شیعه. بدون اینها شیعه هیچ معنی و مفهومی نداره.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ba mani Ghaassem(Chinaski)???

At least i dont have a Shia Arabic name... hatman esme babat AbulFazl e LOL

Maaa faghat Naam haaye Irani entekhaab mikonim :D

Man mazhabi nistam vali dalil nemidoonam ke dine Shia ro shab ta sobh bekoobam .. According to Library congress and CIA Factbook 90% of Iranians
are Shia muslims!! & almost all of them hate this Regime except Saandis khoor haaye Basiji, brain-washed Khaanevaadeye Shohada va tedadi az faghir haa ke ba gereftan e yek sabad kaalaa fekr mikonand akhoond haa delsooz hastand.. I go to Iran every year I know what I'm talking about..

Last edited: