The Bitcoin Revolution

Aug 26, 2005
What do you guys think of it? Does anyone own any Bitcoins?

[video=youtube;Um63OQz3bjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo[/video]

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You're kind'a late to the game man.

Bitcoin had/has the right idea behind it, but of course, like any other brilliant idea executed by humans, it lost its purity. It's a good example of why capitalism turns into crony-capitalism and communism turns into, well, shit.

Aside from the dirty players involved in Bitcoin who have already stolen quite a bit of money by making false claims, there's already a body of banks/governments who are on the lookout for Bitcoin to get bigger than it should be. If that happens, you'll see Bitcoin turn into another fiat currency regulated by the same entities that run the current banking system.

Bitcoin and any similar project that rises to fame will be slaughtered to make an example. The banking system simply does not tolerate shit like this.

Having said all that, I was quite shocked to see Bitcoin ATMs in my neighborhood a few weeks ago!!!

Aug 26, 2005
I actually heard about it a few years ago but was very skeptical (FUCK). Can you expand on your points above? I haven't followed what's gone on with it apart from knowing it's becoming widespread (or wider spread) and that the value went up a tonne in the last year and a half (FUCK again).

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Every explanation of bitcoin that I have read somehow leads to taking real money out of my my bank account . How it replaces currency I have no idea.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The Technology might eventually become a good competitor for VISA and Mastercard in Transactions arena.

but I doubt it can become a replacement for gold Bugs.

The idea is basically kind of like gold. there is a limited supply people should dedicate processing power to discover (mine) these potential bitcoins.

I really doubt central banks will allow non-physical ways of having anonymous transactions.

because if this idea takes hold then it will be very difficult to enforce a taxation regime let alone policing the under ground economy.