The coolest: Noushabeh Break !!! Parvin, Est;li and others on sidelines!!!

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
This is early 1990s. Remember, Ali Parvin was the head coach of Team Melli. For all fans, I just love this picture. It is funny. It may even be sad; however, this was the reality of our football.

Attachments

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Dear old fan:--biggrin,I personally,never write to you,or communicate with you,when you used to be in this site(because I was not in this site)...but I was always one of your fan,especially when I read your posts....I hope you share ,some of your great experiences with us....

welcome back

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Vali een noshabeh Soltan chera in rangeih?
mikhasti che rangi basheh ? Ghermez ? :)

The factories used to fill the existing bottles of Canada Dry , Fanta , Coca Cola , etc. with Zamzam style liquid.never tasted anywhere close to the originals.

Nevertheless , the new Canada Dry drink in Iran ( bottled in Mashhad) tastes pretty close to the old Canada Dry.it comes as plain and also orange flavor.not too sweet at all and not too much gas in it either.it's pretty good.

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
Dear old fan:--biggrin,I personally,never write to you,or communicate with you,when you used to be in this site(because I was not in this site)...but I was always one of your fan,especially when I read your posts....I hope you share ,some of your great experiences with us....

welcome back
Kasra jaan,

I always check your posts also. I have not been around a lot, frankly because I am not around computers that mush. As you see from my name, I am old!!! I just got some nice old pics from Amjadieh site, thanks to your post on Hejazi. Thanks to you too.

Oct 20, 2003
mikhasti che rangi basheh ? Ghermez ? :)

The factories used to fill the existing bottles of Canada Dry , Fanta , Coca Cola , etc. with Zamzam style liquid.never tasted anywhere close to the originals.

Nevertheless , the new Canada Dry drink in Iran ( bottled in Mashhad) tastes pretty close to the old Canada Dry.it comes as plain and also orange flavor.not too sweet at all and not too much gas in it either.it's pretty good.

As a matter of fact, Canada Dry had a variety of drinks including ghermez. The one Soltan is drinking is not one of those colors I remember ;).
Zamnan Canada Dry was the drink of choice in certain government agencies of the old regime when they were using kinder, gentler methods with their arbabe rojou :).

Dec 12, 2002
usa
actually canada dry was the only drink the construction workers in iran used to drinks. in their lunch break they eat bread ( sangak), feta cheeze ,and canadadry,in their pay day if they want to spend more then they bought some grapes .
however those guys thought the names of all drinks was canada dry,for instance if they want pepsi,they ask ,yek canada dry meshki meekham .

Oct 20, 2003
actually canada dry was the only drink the construction workers in iran used to drinks. in their lunch break they eat bread ( sangak), feta cheeze ,and canadadry,in their pay day if they want to spend more then they bought some grapes .
however those guys thought the names of all drinks was canada dry,for instance if they want pepsi,they ask ,yek canada dry meshki meekham .
Onaieh ke classeshoun bala bood (sar amaleha) faght Fanta mikhordan.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
As a matter of fact, Canada Dry had a variety of drinks including ghermez. The one Soltan is drinking is not one of those colors I remember ;).
Zamnan Canada Dry was the drink of choice in certain government agencies of the old regime when they were using kinder, gentler methods with their arbabe rojou :).

بعله
ولی اون مایع ِ قرمزی که شما در کافه افق طلایی نوش می کردید کانادادرای نبود ، شراب ِ قرمز بود

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
As you see from my name, I am old!!!

: این پُست ِ شما را برای ِ خانوم ِ آنجلینا جولی فرستادم.ایشون این پیغام را برای ِ شما فرستاد

گر چه پیری تو شبی تنگ در آغوشَم گیر
تا سَحرگه ز کنارَم تو جوان برخیزی

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks for reminding me,but in all honestly all drinks were real tasty in those years .
i am sure you guys knew coke had produced in different city in iran before eventhough in those year tehran's tap water was the best water in the world but mashad coke-cola was the best .
anyway the last visit to mashad they didn't sell me a coke,i asked them why,they asked for a bottle of exchane coke .i said i will pay for all six pack just get one coke,i was craving fora coke .anyway i went to this chelokabobi asking for a coke the guy said you have to eat chelokabob to get a coke, i said it is 10.30 morning i hardly can eata breakfast ,finally we settled for price a kobeede to get a coke ( i didn't eat even the koobeede ) .
jaye mashdi khali.ajab mehmannavazi .btw gilan wasn't any better .then i realized how a police system in iran divided people .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
btw ,i forget this part ,the guy said if you want a bottle coke then you have to exchane a empty bottle, i told him ,don't you think if i carry a bottle of empty of coke while visiting the city people think i am crazy,the guy said,shoma ino be company coke ke in haro be ma meefroshe begeed .

Oct 20, 2003
^^^Payan JAn, in Iran before and after the revolution, pretty much all domestically produced soft drinks are made with real sugar rather than corn syrup. I do not drink soft drink here because of that, it just does not taste the same. Everytime I go to Iran, I drink a lot of domestically produced soft drink, ham seyah ham zard.

Hala hatman mashdi miad mige on noshabeh zard estaghforalleh abjo Argo bodeh.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
^^^Payan JAn, in Iran before and after the revolution, pretty much all domestically produced soft drinks are made with real sugar rather than corn syrup. I do not drink soft drink here because of that, it just does not taste the same. Everytime I go to Iran, I drink a lot of domestically produced soft drink, ham seyah ham zard.

Hala hatman mashdi miad mige on noshabeh zard estaghforalleh abjo Argo bodeh.

صد در صد آبجوی ِ آرگوُ بوده
نوشابه ی ِ سفید را هم از قلم انداختید ، چون حتما وُدکای اسمیرنُوف بوده