The Correct Term is "Azari Turk" and not "Azari" Only - Deal with it!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;887816 said:
رفری عزیز آخه بردار ایران دوست من نقتهایی که داری اشاره میکنی دقیقاً با حرفای پانترکا یکی یکیه و اصلا موو نمیزانه.و من به اینش موندم که با وجود طرزه تفکر پانترکی که تو داری واقعأ چطور ایران دوست شدی حالا.یا فیلم میای واقعأ مارو سیمون کنی یا واقعأ تو یه آدم استثنائی هستی که جلوت اصلا سر تعظیم فرود میارم.ولی یه خسلاتیکه در تو دیدم اینکه وقتی جاهایی که نمیتونی جواب منطقی بعدی مثه تمامه پانترکا یه حالت تدافعی به خودت میگیری که هرچه نژاد آریایی با خاک یک سن میکنی.اینکه نشد دوست عزیزم.به خدا توی این فروم جنابعالی جزو کسانی هستن که بهش یه احترام تمام منا قائلم.ولی*** لطفا پانترک بازی رو بذار کنار چون اصلا دیده تو خیلی وسیهتر از این حرفاست.در ضمن کسی*** با تو کاری داره وقتی توی تبریز ترکی حرف میزانی.فک میکنی واقعأ ایران آمریکاست که همه با زبان مداری حرف بزنه توی مدرسها.اصلا اون مگه ایران می***شه ایرانستان که فاتحش خوندست چون ما به عنوانه ایرانی*** جنبه اینو نداریم

ایندیانا جان ببخشید پستت بعد از این اومد که من پست قبلی رو تایپ کرده بودم و جمع بندی کرده بودم.
در هرصورت جواب شما دوست عزیز را میدهم ولی قصد دارم که دیگر در این ترد تایپ نکنم تا فرصتی بد.

دوست من - هدف من دقیقا ایرانیست که مثل آمریکا و حتی بهتر از آمریکا باشه. برای اینکه میدونم این ایران ظرفیت آمریکا شدن رو داره برای اینکه ما قرنها مثل آمریکا چند زبانه و چند ملیتی بودیم و سرور منطقه و حتی دنیا. فقط تو این قرون اخیره که اینهمه تمرکز بر یک زبان کردن ملتها مخصوصا در خاورمیانه بوده و این قضیه تفرقه انگیز ترین موضوعه و در واقع به جای اتحاد زورگوئی و تحمیل محسوب میشه.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
@REFEREE BABA BE KHODA DİGE RUM NEMİSHE BEHET FİNGHİLİSİ BENEVİSAM.GURE PEDARE UN KHARAB SHODE ASLAN!!!HALA BE MAN YAD BEDE BİNAM KE CHEJUR MİTUNAM BA HORUFE BOZORG NEVESHTAHAMO ZAHER KONAM BEDUNE SETARE.VAYA YE LİNKİ BEFRES TA DOAT KONİM VASEYE EMSHAB KE SHAYAD YE JAVABE MASHTAM NEVESHTİMKE EMAM ZAMAN HAVAMUNO DASHTE BASHE!!!!

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
You keep on glorifying Turkic rulers such as Malek Shah and other Seljuk’s who are seen as invaders of the Iranian country (example reference: 7 bar esshghale Iran dar 23 gharn). These same Seljuk’s that you keep on attempting to glorify are the same barbarian murdering types that went and aided Abbassids as their military arm making their religious foothold stronger on a conquered nation. Babak Khoramdin the great Iranian hero of AZARBAIJAN that is a person who fought these invaders is an example of one of the hero’s who fought those that these same Seljuks made stronger at a later point. A true Iranian from Azarbaijan. You talk about Khayam as doing his calendar by backing of a Seljuk ruler as it’s like you come to my house and invade my home and with my own money allow me to live and learn and invent. Khayam and other great minds are of Iran and the Iranian society, history, and culture. They are product of this nation and credit of their work will not go to these foreign rulers. Even if these rulers did not exist these great minds would have given their knowledge and findings to the world. You have made clear where your stance on Iran is and where your priorities are. Iranian sovereignty and unity comes before anything else and no one will be able to take away this sovereignty with any attempts made.

Oct 18, 2002
دوستان بابا یکی*** میمرد زدرده بینوایی، یکی*** میگفت خانوم زردک میخوایی. من سوالام از شما دوستان این هستش که آیا الان وقته اینه که ما این همه دعوا کنیم سره این بحث که نه*** مارو پیش میبره، و نه کمکی*** میکنه به ما در این مقطع زمان.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;887835 said:
@REFEREE BABA BE KHODA DİGE RUM NEMİSHE BEHET FİNGHİLİSİ BENEVİSAM.GURE PEDARE UN KHARAB SHODE ASLAN!!!HALA BE MAN YAD BEDE BİNAM KE CHEJUR MİTUNAM BA HORUFE BOZORG NEVESHTAHAMO ZAHER KONAM BEDUNE SETARE.VAYA YE LİNKİ BEFRES TA DOAT KONİM VASEYE EMSHAB KE SHAYAD YE JAVABE MASHTAM NEVESHTİMKE EMAM ZAMAN HAVAMUNO DASHTE BASHE!!!!

ستاره ها رو نمیدونم چون من مستقیما از ویندوز تایپ میکنم. ستاره ها به خاطر کپی و پیست کردن از جای دیگست.
اما برای بزرگ کردن و یه به سمت راست کردن نوشته ها دو راه داری.
یا بری تو
Advanced
یا اینکه تو
Quick reply
نوشته هایت را بین تگهای زیر بذاری:
sizeandfont.jpg

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
دوستان بابا یکی*** میمرد زدرده بینوایی، یکی*** میگفت خانوم زردک میخوایی. من سوالام از شما دوستان این هستش که آیا الان وقته اینه که ما این همه دعوا کنیم سره این بحث که نه*** مارو پیش میبره، و نه کمکی*** میکنه به ما در این مقطع زمان.

توی اغتشاشات اخیر دیدین که به خاطره نفوذ پانترکا و هامکریشون با دستگاها،دیدین که هیچ خبری نبود توی طرفهای تبریز.از این مهمتر؟؟!!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
You keep on glorifying Turkic rulers such as Malek Shah and other Seljuk’s who are seen as invaders of the Iranian country (example reference: 7 bar esshghale Iran dar 23 gharn).
Pooya Jaan,

I did not want to reply. But thought while I am still online here and you are considered a great friend, just to give you why I think you are drawing wrong conclusions.

My main concern is exactly the references you refer to. The books and references like that are not academic and written with a great bias and are considered rhetorical books. You may find similar books on the other side of the borders claiming quite the opposite!

Please read with a more open mind from a diverse Western sources with a geniune attempt on trying to avoid nationlist bias we all have. It is not easy. It was not easy for me when I read Darius's Behistun inscription about his cutting nose and poking eyes, which was in total conflict of the picture I had from Darius, something I always thought was limited to likes of Agha Mohamad Khan and Sassanid Shahpur and not an Achaemenid king of kings. But that is a part of growth and learning...

Anyhow, please forgive me if I do not reply again here... I think people take too much offense when the realities they have been taught for so many years is disturbed and I need to have a break as I am a human too and can not bear insults like questioning my loyalties towards my beloved people and country.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
OK - I congratulate you on exposing a Pan Turk..
Honestly, this may be the most accurate statement you've made in this thread so far!

If I am ethnocentric as you claim, you are EGOCENTRIC, buddy!
Notice you haven't been able to refute any of my observations and you're just resorting to all this instead? I think it's safe to say they were pretty accurate.

As already said, the mere fact that you would start a pointless thread like this when everyone's mind was on the revival of the Green movement, shows what issues are really important to you.

I agree with Kambujiye. Enough time has been wasted on this nonsense. I'm going to stop upping this thread and urge my friends to do the same.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
If one day Pan FARSs, some so obviously posting on this forums as, succeed, over many Iranians' dead boddies of course, in defining Iran as an intolerant society towards mother tongue of her own citizens then you no longer advocating Cyrus's and Malek Shah's Iran and have alread killed Iran. That day I will choose my mother tongue over your Iran and mourn for Iran I knew where respect to the most basic rights of human was the first basic constitution of this great culture under Cyrus.
You should have started to mourn long ago brother. The Iran you are dreaming of is not existing. What you see here is todays Iran. Intollerant, oghdei, people who wittingly and unwittingly are heavily into taghiyeh, people who will gang you up just because you know more than they do, people who actively support the IR and shamelessly tell us they are anti-IR, confused minds, dark minds, ...i mean why do people think they are not part of the problem is beyond me. That country is in that current sorry state for a reason and the vast majority of all those who are trying to mute you in this thread are products of the same ill culture back in Iran. Only because they have left the country, it doesnt make them to something better per se. Many of these guys are representing the iranian disease in abroad. They dont change, they are basically as backward as a lot of our hamvatans back in Iran, with the small difference that they could leave the country and get themselves an additional foreign passport. Just look at that one guy who didnt have anything to add to this thread but comes up and tell you to go and join some gray wolf on some other board. This same monaafegh character has done this to many other people on this board as well. This same character has been insulting and labeling iran loving hamvatans as anti-iranians and helped getting them banned. This same hateful character does all this in the name of Iran! Harming Iranians in the name of Iran, insulting Iranians in the name of Iran, ganging up Iranians in the name of Iran, muting and backstabbing Iranians in the name of Iran! They devide and disintegrate in the name of Iran.

Thats all it is.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
You keep on glorifying Turkic rulers such as Malek Shah and other Seljuk’s who are seen as invaders of the Iranian country (example reference: 7 bar esshghale Iran dar 23 gharn). These same Seljuk’s that you keep on attempting to glorify are the same barbarian murdering types that went and aided Abbassids as their military arm making their religious foothold stronger on a conquered nation. Babak Khoramdin the great Iranian hero of AZARBAIJAN that is a person who fought these invaders is an example of one of the hero’s who fought those that these same Seljuks made stronger at a later point. A true Iranian from Azarbaijan. You talk about Khayam as doing his calendar by backing of a Seljuk ruler as it’s like you come to my house and invade my home and with my own money allow me to live and learn and invent. Khayam and other great minds are of Iran and the Iranian society, history, and culture. They are product of this nation and credit of their work will not go to these foreign rulers. Even if these rulers did not exist these great minds would have given their knowledge and findings to the world. You have made clear where your stance on Iran is and where your priorities are. Iranian sovereignty and unity comes before anything else and no one will be able to take away this sovereignty with any attempts made.
The thing is the influence of the turks on Iran has been so huge that anyone who tries to to deny it, he must inevitably resort to lies and deception. We Iranians are living in a monstrous bubble of lies. Whoever came up changed our books, changed our literature, the shia made Ferdosi to shia, added ridiculous and shameful verses to his shahnameh, other nationalists did the same to those wonderful works. Nearly all of our higher literature has been violated by shia mentality of pseudo-nationalists or religious dirt. Creating fake identities to keep up something that doesnt exist has been a sport in Iran. Violating the works of all iranian great writers, poets, authors, has been the sports of anyone who came up with an agenda and tried to make use of those works in his own favor. Pseudo Nationalists have tried to make Ferdosi look like a arianist and persian racist which he has never been. The doctrine of Ferdosi was purely based on justice, the guy never had the slightest tendencies towards religion nor racism. Iranian pseudo- nationalists even took his words out of context and lies to the nation in a lot of cases.

They have quoted that part: "Agar sar be sar tan be koshtan dahim beh az aanke keshvar be doshman dahim" to up our iranian nationalist feelings although Ferdosi was quoting Uzbek soldiers who were under Iranian attack and said that phrase to up their own confidence in fight against the attacking Iranian army led by Rostam. Everything in our country has been subject to cultural, political and religious violations and lies. Ferdosi was a great Iranian but the vast majority of those who even promote him, arent because they misuse him, they violate his spirit. The guy has criticized Iranians as much as he criticized non-Iranians. He was just, he did not base his critics on racial or pseudo-nationalistic tendencies.

Thing is, we are hypocrites and Referee was even way to soft to just point out the Azaris. Not only Azaris are turks. Iran is full of turks. From Khorasan to khoozestan, to lorestan, Gilan, Mazandaran, Fars, Esfahan, Semnan, Sistan, Hamedan, Zanjan, Markazi..Turks are everywhere and our turks are real turks. After Samanian this country has been invaded by huge number of nomadic turkish tribes who came to stay. So the turkish component in Iran is not solely reduced to the upper and ruling class. From Turkmen to Azari, Oghuz, Seldjuk, Aq Qoyounlou, Kara Qoyounlou, Ghasghaai, Safavi (ghezelbash and haji bektashi turks), Afshar.....Iran is a turkoid country that calls itself Iran. That we are still speakin this semi-persian language, we actually owe it to many turkish rulers who absorbed the iranian literature and felt home in this marz o boom and started to integrate themselves as Iranian turks and helped this country to contain part of its old iranian heritage and literature. Those turkish rulers, if all of them were bad, we all would be talking turkish today because the country has been ruled by them for over 1000 years. They were free to do everything they desired. Its sad that Referee even had to explain himself here because the same guys who attack him, are very well proud of pure turks like Nader Shah who was an afshar turk who couldnt even speak persian properly. This turk however whose powerful army was made up by solely turkish soldiers who barely spoke any persian is all of a sudden a national hero to us Iranians and pseudo-nationalists!

No brother, all those hateful, anti-iranian and pseudo nationalistic slogans dont belong to Iran, they dont represent the Iranian spirit and they dont represent the integrative nature of Ferdosi which is worshiped by so many people who basically dont have the slightest clue about what the guy stood for. After all that happened to this country in the last 1000 years, there is basically no way you can separate the term Iran and Turk. No way.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Azarbaijani people= Turkified Iranians
Real Turks live in central Asian counrties such as Khazakistan Uzbekistan...etc

DNA+ history prove it.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Azaris are just a logical consequence of this huge "khazesh" of turks into Iranian heartland all coming from the north east and establishing themselves all over Iran. Huge number of Oghuz turks came to Iran, killed, devastated and remained. Most Iranian turks are derivations of the Oghouz Turks including the Azari Turks. Oghuz turks spread all over Iran and split themselves. Biggest turkish wars and power struggles were fought on Iranian soil between huge numbers of oghuz turks and Ghaznavi turks, saboktakin, toghrol...and all the other turkish rulers who tried to seize power. Their armies were all turks who had invaded Iran, seized and occupied iranian land and remained and fought on the side of one of the turkish rulers as mentioned above. The Seljuk dynasty which expanded to the shores of mediteranean sea, had its start in Iran and after the Oghuz turks eventually eliminated the ghaznavi turks. All our ghashghaahi, torkaman, Azari, aq qoyounlou, kara qoyounlou, afshari, safavi...they all are derivations and descend from those oghouz turks who came and stayed.

Our turks are real turks and they make the vast majority of Iranian population. Even a lot of those Iranians who say they are "persians" or non-turks, in a lot of cases just have to go back a few more generations and the turk will pop up in their ancestry as well.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Azaris = Turkified Iranians

Turks live mainly in Khazakistan Turkiminestan and Uzbeskitan

Typical characteristics of turkic people = yellow skin, almond shaped eyes and spiky black hair.. lets not forget Turkic language is closely related to mongolian :).

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is coming from an Azeri Turk I am going to do a parody on the song what a wonderful world so you know where I stand on this issue and the issue of race once and for all.

Don't know much about Azeri.
Don't know much about Farsi.
Don't know much about Arab.
Don't know much about Israeli.
What I do know is racist are morons
What I do know is we all bleed red.
Oh what a wonderful world it could be!

[video=youtube;5ukAr7TYs_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukAr7TYs_o[/video]