The devil that is Mohsen Namjoo!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
and if that guy is no good why (free) advertising for him??

reminds me of the 3 ppl who went to masjed for namaz. they were praying then some old friend came in and said hello how are you?
the 1st one said oh man i am fine..where u been?
the 2nd one says, hey you cant talk in your namaz.its no good now.
the 3rd one says ghorbbone khodam beram ke hich harf nazadam :D
duh!

oh and whats the big deal about Einstein reading mafatih or ghoraan? or Louis Pastor reading sahifeh sajaadieh or Gandhi saying he is emaam Hosein's follower and all those nice things about his Hindu pastor in his temple?
you know and i have told you a 100 times that we have been kept in the dark by dark forces (which you guys /the ppl masochistically seem to love)?!. in fact if you ask the idiots why they didnt tell us this and that they will tell you that there is no public interest in, or market for it!
I also found out Thomas Jefferson used to read Ghoraan every night, his koran is kept in library of congress and he taught himself arabic lang. but you dont hear that from the media bcs they say it is not interesting.
well i suggest you guys also play along with media and claim no interest and just keep it at that

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
I believe everyone should read about every philosophy and religion. Problem in the world, is most majority have been brought up by the religion brainwashed and dictated by them by their parents, their community, their churches, or their societies. And they are closed to reading about others. This is especially true in the muslim countries.

and if that guy is no good why (free) advertising for him??

reminds me of the 3 ppl who went to masjed for namaz. they were praying then some old friend came in and said hello how are you?
the 1st one said oh man i am fine..where u been?
the 2nd one says, hey you cant talk in your namaz.its no good now.
the 3rd one says ghorbbone khodam beram ke hich harf nazadam :D
duh!

oh and whats the big deal about Einstein reading mafatih or ghoraan? or Louis Pastor reading sahifeh sajaadieh or Gandhi saying he is emaam Hosein's follower and all those nice things about his Hindu pastor in his temple?
you know and i have told you a 100 times that we have been kept in the dark by dark forces (which you guys /the ppl masochistically seem to love)?!. in fact if you ask the idiots why they didnt tell us this and that they will tell you that there is no public interest in, or market for it!
I also found out Thomas Jefferson used to read Ghoraan every night, his koran is kept in library of congress and he taught himself arabic lang. but you dont hear that from the media bcs they say it is not interesting.
well i suggest you guys also play along with media and claim no interest and just keep it at that