The Geda Parast People of Iran

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
I’m beginning to have major doubts about the Iranian popular will(kherad e Jam’ie)27 yrs ago they (I’m saying they bcuz I liked the Shah) were saying Shah is too rich , too many palaces,too westernized….not democratic and so on. …B.S…they just didn’t like somebody smarter than them telling them how they should be ..how the country should be. It wasn’t about democracy….it was a cultural revolution. It was a shahzade o geda story then and it’s the same now.

I am not concerned about election misconducts bcuz this was an outcome the majority people wanted. I have the luxury pf polling people anytime I want and I can get a good feel about people’s desires. And this time around they wanted AhmadiNejad.,just as they wanted Khomeini… But why?

They can say a lot of things but the bottom line is the same as 27 yrs ago…” how much money does Rafsanjani need?….hasn’t he stuffed his pockets enough already?..u can write in the rest. Whatever happened to vision…..experience…attitude..well, lets not forget that the IRI system is flawed from the first brick down, but even in this system there is a good and bad..and our people once again showed their taste for a Geda looking and Geda talking leader. Never mind that he could put us at odds with U.S and rest of the world , that his economics is as narrow as his religion, that he has killed somebody,,but becuz he looks and acts like shit then he must be a people’s man….wrong…. I-ranians were wrong 27 yrs ago and they are sure as hell wrong now.

P.S. how dare anyone making fun of Hakha when u have voted for the likes khomeini and Ahmadinejad. .

Jan 23, 2003
beystr said:
I’m beginning to have major doubts about the Iranian popular will(kherad e Jam’ie)27 yrs ago they (I’m saying they bcuz I liked the Shah) were saying Shah is too rich , too many palaces,too westernized….not democratic and so on. …B.S…they just didn’t like somebody smarter than them telling them how they should be ..how the country should be. It wasn’t about democracy….it was a cultural revolution. It was a shahzade o geda story then and it’s the same now.

I am not concerned about election misconducts bcuz this was an outcome the majority people wanted. I have the luxury pf polling people anytime I want and I can get a good feel about people’s desires. And this time around they wanted AhmadiNejad.,just as they wanted Khomeini… But why?

They can say a lot of things but the bottom line is the same as 27 yrs ago…” how much money does Rafsanjani need?….hasn’t he stuffed his pockets enough already?..u can write in the rest. Whatever happened to vision…..experience…attitude..well, lets not forget that the IRI system is flawed from the first brick down, but even in this system there is a good and bad..and our people once again showed their taste for a Geda looking and Geda talking leader. Never mind that he could put us at odds with U.S and rest of the world , that his economics is as narrow as his religion, that he has killed somebody,,but becuz he looks and acts like shit then he must be a people’s man….wrong…. I-ranians were wrong 27 yrs ago and they are sure as hell wrong now.

P.S. how dare anyone making fun of Hakha when u have voted for the likes khomeini and Ahmadinejad. .
I agree 100% with what you said

Also we must pay special tribute to our "liberals, intellectuals, students, shirin ebadi type" for boycotting the first round. Had they not done so, yesterdays run off wuld most likely have been between Moin and Rafsanjani, thus no disaster.

Our "intellectuals" blunderred tactically....again!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
beystr said:

LOL

what happened to all the talk about respecting people's wishes and choices? I guess some people like the idea of democracy and "power to the people" only and only so long as people's choice is in line with their narrow minds. LOL

Note that in the eyes of these people the majority of "I-ranians" (pronounciation clearly used to express hate and disgust of Iranians) were wrong 27 years ago, they were wrong 8 years ago, wrong 4 years ago, they are wrong now and I-ranians "like to choose shit" simply because they have dared to think for themselves and choose for themselves and worse of all disagree with "AghAyoon".

hameh khar hastan va hichi nemifahman ella in jameeyat e ghalil. LOL:D

preaching democracy, democracy is easy. Learning to respect its results, practicing its culture, and learning to live with its consequences is the hard part.

These are the same people who kept asking for a referendum. Look at their attitudes now. You think if the referendum were to come out against their wishes (like it did 27 years ago) that these people would actually turn around and respect the wishes of people. The answer is clearly no. If the results of any referendum were to come out against their interests they would simply call all the people as idiots, "geda parast", and liking "shit".

One good thing about this election was showing the true nature and stance of those who claim they want democracy and accuse others of being undemocratic.;)

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
LOL
till less than 24 hours ago the people of Iran were "sharif, fahmideh" and simply the best. now all of a sudden they are "geda parast", they like "shit", and simply wrong, wrong, wrong. what a difference a day makes. for some people. LOL

Jan 23, 2003
ashtar said:
LOL

what happened to all the talk about respecting people's wishes and choices? I guess some people like the idea of democracy and "power to the people" only and only so long as people's choice is in line with their narrow minds. LOL

Note that in the eyes of these people the majority of "I-ranians" (pronounciation clearly used to express hate and disgust of Iranians) were wrong 27 years ago, they were wrong 8 years ago, wrong 4 years ago, they are wrong now and I-ranians "like to choose shit" simply because they have dared to think for themselves and choose for themselves and worse of all disagree with "AghAyoon".

preaching democracy, democracy is easy. Learning to respect its results, practicing its culture, and learning to live with its consequences is the hard part.

These are the same people who kept asking for a referendum. Look at their attitudes now. You think if the referendum were to come out against their wishes (like it did 27 years ago) that these people would actually turn around and respect the wishes of people. The answer is clearly no. If the results of any referendum were to come out against their interests they would simply call all the people as idiots, "geda parast", and liking "shit".

One good thing about this election was showing the true nature and stance of those who claim they want democracy and accuse others of being undemocratic.;)
you have a good point ashtar jaan. i always thought maybe we don't deserve democracy as we don't necessarily respect other people's opinion. Yes..I confess that I do not have much respect for opinions of ppl who voted for Ahmadinejad, just like how I don't have much respect for opinions of Iranians who wanted regime change at any cost, or just like how I do not respect the opinion of the red-neck states in the USA who voted for George Bush!

Maybe my tone is strong by saying I do not repsect them, but I certainly question their logic.

I know its undemocratic and not fair but that's me and I admit to it

I am particularly disappointed with the potential Moin supporters who boycotted the first round because if they had not done so, we wouldnt be in this mess. Whilst the likes of Ahmadinejad were mobilizong the mass religous poor, our khanoomha va aghayan were debating and mulling with the idea of "boycott"!! I have no doubt they want Iran's interest at heart but they blundered BIG TIME.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I don't think we are Geda parast. I think people of just sick of the Gap betweeen rich and poor in Iran. I was talking to a firend of mine who has master of electrical eng from Shareef. He told me there is no jobs in Iran and if he is lucky he can make 300K - 500 k a month. This guy was taking a bus to work everyday.

On the other hand, I talked to my old firend who is bache Bazari in Iran, He never went to university and ... He is telling me when he goes to Ski in weekend, he spends 100k - 120 k each time !!!!! This guy drives a BMW.

I think people thought Rafsanjani is not going to do anything about it.
Many of you are right that Ahmadi probably is not going to do anything either BUT

He is a fresh air and atleast he made promisses that he will it better.

May 9, 2004
ashtar said:
LOL

کی گفته مردم این رژیم تازی را میخواهند
اگرراست میگن یک رفرادوم زیر نظر امریکا در ایران برقرار کنند
که تقلبی ودستکاری نشه
که ایا مردم ایران رژیم اسلامی میخواهند یا پادشاهی
من مطمئا هستم حتی صد هزار نفر هم به اسلام رای نمیدهند
برو بابا خدا یه عقلی به تو و امثال تو بده یه پولی به ما

Jan 29, 2004
Abedzaadeh said:
I agree 100% with what you said

Also we must pay special tribute to our "liberals, intellectuals, students, shirin ebadi type" for boycotting the first round. Had they not done so, yesterdays run off wuld most likely have been between Moin and Rafsanjani, thus no disaster.

Our "intellectuals" blunderred tactically....again!
HEHEH!!!!! Dude, it was the voters who boycotted the liberals and intellectual types, Moein even finished behind Karrubi, enuf said :D

Jan 23, 2003
Chief said:
HEHEH!!!!! Dude, it was the voters who boycotted the liberals and intellectual types, Moein even finished behind Karrubi, enuf said :D
Thats exactly what i was saying. This pathetic boycott cost moin at least 2-3 million votes.

Also in the second round from 47 million:

17million voted for AN
10 million voted for Hashemi
20 million sat in their fucking houses

Its the 10 million who had their heads in the right place. 37 million people wanted or didnt mind having AN as their president!!!

Goaler

Ball Boy
Jun 19, 2005
beystr said:
They dare because Hakha is a figment of one's imagination made for a Los Angeles soap opera and Ahmadinejad is a documentary made in Iran.

They would have voted for Hakha had his flight not cancelled so many times.

Jun 7, 2004
Sorry but,

you are a sucker if you fall for the election numbers in Iran. They are made up. No election with such intrusive one-sided supervision can possibly be trusted. In this case the numbers do not even add up.

you are a sucker if you consider Hakha's word anything beyond that of any cartoon characters.

you are a sucker if you consider Ahmadinejad an honest man when in the same breadth as he talks about his government being for 70 million he says Iran's elections were totally democratic. Ya right. He is a liar. What he means is that you are allowed to live as long as you are under rule, with us having the first cut at money, and absolute power.

You are a sucker if you fall for the progressive opposition claiming that the IRI is falling apart any day. Really?

Yes, without a doubt Iranians are a "parast" of one thing or another. If they are not geda parast then they are German parast, as indicated by the reaction of the German national team visiting iran, dead man parast, witness Imam Housein, Khomeini parast, how many saw Khomeini in the moon? prophet parast, witness Islam in Iran that has zero to do with islam's own teachings, and in case you think it is was because of Arabs check this out:

http://tenets.zoroastrianism.com/zarastry.txt

Zarathustra's MOMMA was DUGHDHOWA, a sweet young girl !
His POPPA was POURUSHASP !!!
Before DUGHDHOWA married POURUSHASP, she was with her father!
One day, her face started SHINING !!!
The people who saw her were very AFRAID !!!
They wanted to kill her because they couldn't understand it !
DUGHDHOWA's father FRAHIMURVA didnt want to see her killed!!!
So, DUGHDHOWA's father sent her far away !
Dughdhowa's father sent her to his friend's PAITARASP'S house!!!
There, Dughdhowa met POURUSHASP the son of Paitarasp......!!!
Dughdhowa fell in love with Pourushasp !!!
Pourushasp married Dughdhowa soon after !!!
One happy day, their son was BORN !!!
ZARATHUSTRA was his name......!!!
Do you know, what ZARATHUSTRA did when he was born?
Zarathustra did not CRY when he was born like everyone!!!
Instead, Zarathustra LAUGHED sweetly...!
He laughed because he knew HE was MAZDA'S special soldier !!!
When he was born, the trees and plants and animals were very HAPPY!!!
The whole of NATURE rejoiced at his birth !!!
But, the BAD PEOPLE were very unhappy !!!

Most definitely flyling in the face of Zarathushra's own teachings.

Iranians are anything and everything parast beyond other people. Anything and everything parast except God that is, reailty that is.

It is easy to sucker us, just read a few nice sounding poetry, that has zero to do with reality, or talk about open-ended nice words, az Ahmadinejad and Khomeini did, that fly in the face of reality i.e. the person's actual action, and you have won Iranians over.

People with such disdain for reality will surely loose reality. They live in dreams while their reality sucks.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
beyster jaan damet garmm

I said many times before tat the majority of ppl in the world are stupid and even many are mozaaahem (mozaahem-e pishraft-e digaraan)..
but as you alreasy Said it, these elections were all based on bullshi* and the numers are worse, they are horse shi*!
well when we have a bunch of chiccken shi* idiots running our country???

any way good luck to us...maybe we will soon take control andd put an end to this democracy bullshi* ...most ppl dont even know what it is, and how it should go...

Feb 22, 2005
to: Fole_Penalt

Perfectly put my friend, perfectly put. There is no wonder why Iran is the way it is. I have one of my liberal friend saying the more he reads about what AhmanNejat is saying the more he likes him. No wonder why Iran is in the shape it is today.

The only thing you mentioned that I disagree with is that today's Iranian government does not follow the teaching of Islam. It is perfectly following it. It is true Islam. That is the result of being Islam Parast. Following it blindly.

Oct 18, 2002
lordofmordor said:
to: Fole_Penalt

Perfectly put my friend, perfectly put. There is no wonder why Iran is the way it is. I have one of my liberal friend saying the more he reads about what AhmanNejat is saying the more he likes him. No wonder why Iran is in the shape it is today.

The only thing you mentioned that I disagree with is that today's Iranian government does not follow the teaching of Islam. It is perfectly following it. It is true Islam. That is the result of being Islam Parast. Following it blindly.
I think fole-penalt's point was that it is a general problem we have with organized religion, not specifically Islam. We were in deeper sh$$t when we were following Zoroastrianism during the Sassanid.

Feb 22, 2005
No doubt, religion in any form is problematic and serves a few masters while the rest follow. It is a way of controling the population, especially one that lacks education and intellegent. You can even see that in US. The religous fundamentalism is on the rise everywhere, it is not just Iran, it is Israel, and especially US.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
quote "They can say a lot of things but the bottom line is the same as 27 yrs ago…” how much money does Rafsanjani need?….hasn’t he stuffed his pockets enough already?.."

for those who have seen scarface....

akbar kooseh to his son:"this country(town) is like a big p...y, waiting to be ....."

this is how much he wants....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Although this election's numbers werent indication of actual turn out but we should respect our ppl's choice.

We r NOT living in Iran, paying hefty rent and feeding 2-3 kids, and having 3 shifts jobs.
We should face it,these ppl are the majority of our ppl right now. those rich ppl living in North of Tehran are less than 2% of the population.

and looking at it in a different way, Rafs's campaign slogan was so WRONG and ineffective. he was promising more SOCIAL(not Political perse) FREEDOM that our ppl already had. and social freedom doesnt bring food/$ to ppl!!

Im not sure how AhmadiNejad is going to help economy(cuz he freaks out investors!!) but atleast his slogan was working for ppl and making it easier for them to make $. and they fell for it..

U can question our ppl's political naiveness to fall for any promise/slogan but u cant question their choice bn some1 who offers Social Freedom and widens the gap bn rich and poor VS some1 who offers better eco and reduces the gap bn rich and poor.