The Homeless man with the Million Dollar Voice

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
Before and After

This is just a week after the vid has hit
Much more, here and what has happened to him since then:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/51933/golden-voiced-homeless-man-captivates-internet/

This clip speaks for itself -- literally. The Columbus Dispatch discovered a homeless man along Ohio's I-71 claiming to have "the God-given gift of voice," and what began as your everyday viral video has exploded into a life-changing experience for one man. Yesterday morning he was a panhandler; today he's the most in-demand voice personality in the world, thanks to offers from countless radio stations, voiceover gigs and even the Cleveland Cavaliers.

His name is Ted Williams, and he's an ex-radio announcer according to the note he scrawled on a piece of cardboard that he used to solicit change from drivers. And wow, does Williams ever deliver for a dollar. Williams tells the Dispatch about his struggles, but thankfully "alcohol and drugs and a few other things" haven't diminished Williams' velvety vocal cords, and he says he's two years clean now.

"I have a god given gift of voice. I'm an ex-radio announcer who has fallen on hard times. Please! Any help will be greatfully appreciated. Thank you and God bless. Happy holidays," reads Williams' roadside sign for help.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
that is all. You stop being a JACKASS and I will talk to you !!!!!!!........
OK, but the funny thing is you started it because you kept calling me out like three times during the summer.

I am not doing it to get you back, I just think it gave me permission to harass you up to the limit of being illegal.

Mostly because your request to name change was to funny.
ppl dont change their indenities its not the immature internet it was 15 years ago.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
From TMZ:
Ted Williams' peeps tell us Ted is currently at the courthouse in Columbus, OH trying to get a copy of his birth certificate.

Ted is supposed to be in New York tomorrow for an interview on "Today" -- but according to the rep he's been homeless for more than four years so he doesn't have ID ... and can't board a flight.

It's the first bad news Williams has had in 24 hours. He's gotten a job offer, a home offer, and a free trip home to visit his mom -- all because of the YouTube clip that went viral.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
that piece of work has 9 kids , and left the kids for booz and drugs .
first i felt for him, then when i leanered about kids i changed my mind. that son of bitch as soon as get money he will do it over and over .

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
aw what a heart-warming story..:) The doom and gloom of a man's life.
so happy for him that he got a good job now! thanx for sharing ehsan and Matrix!