The Iranian Police's view on recent unrest

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
سرويس: اجتماعي - شهري

فرمانده نيروي انتظامي با اشاره به اين كه قتل «ندا آقاسلطان» يك سناريوي از پيش تعيين شده بود، گفت: «آرش حجازي» يكي از شاهدان اين ماجرا كه در اين پرونده نقش داشته است و اقدام به سم پاشي عليه نظام كرده، فراري است و وزارت اطلاعات در پي دستگيري اين فرد است

به گزارش خبرنگار «اجتماعي» خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، سردار اسماعيل احمدي مقدم روز چهار شنبه در حاشيه نشست روساي پليس راهنمايي و رانندگي نيروي انتظامي، با اشاره به اغتشاشات و اقدامات غيرقانوني انجام شده طي دو هفته گذشته، گفت: مهم ترين مساله اين است كه فاصله شعار تا عمل چقدر است، چرا كه همه كانديداها شعار قانون گرايي دادند، اما در عمل ديديم كه نه تنها قانون را رعايت نكردند، بلكه به قانون اساسي هم بي توجهي كردند

وي با اشاره به اين كه برخي كانديداهاي رياست جمهوري جامعه را به نافرماني مدني دعوت كردند، افزود: اين افراد حتي راهكار هم ارائه نكردند و گفتند بر اساس شعور خود اقدام به اقدامات غير قانوني كنند

فرمانده ناجا با تاكيد بر اين كه دعوت مردم به نافرماني و رفتارهاي غيرقانوني نتايج بسيار ناگواري دارد، افزود: متاسفانه طي دو هفته گذشته سرقت در تهران دو برابر شد و كلانتري ها نيز قادر به ارائه خدمات به مردم نبودند و بايد گفت كه دود بي قانوني و بي نظمي به چشم كل جامعه رفت

وي با اشاره به اين كه ناجا بزرگ ترين شاكي وقايع دو هفته است، گفت: متاسفانه ماموران نيروي انتظامي از هر دو طرف درگيري سنگ مي خوردند، به شكلي كه بيش از 500 تن از ماموران ناجا در اغتشاشات دو هفته گذشته مجروح و بستري شدند، اين در حاليست كه ماموران ناجا بسيار خويشتنداري كرده و تلاش كردند با كمترين درگيري، موضوع را فيصله دهند

وي تصريح كرد: افرادي كه پليس را در مقابل اين اجتماعات غيرقانوني قرار دادند، ناجا از آن ها بسيار گله مند است و اين افراد خيانت بزرگي به كشور كرده اند

سردار احمدي مقدم ادامه داد: چرا بايد شرايطي باشد كه مجبور شويم واحد ضداغتشاش به خيابان ها بيايند

فرمانده ناجا گفت: اين افراد همچنين در بيانيه ها و اعلاميه هاي خود، ماموران ما را هم به نافرماني دعوت كردند و رفتار اوپوزيسيوني با شعار قانون گرايي دادند

وي گفت: وقتي قرار است يك اجتماع غيرقانوني پراكنده شود، تفكيك براي ماموران ناجا امكان پذير نيست

فرمانده ناجا با اشاره به اين كه نيروي انتظامي از 15 روز قبل از انتخابات پيش بيني احتمال وقوع اين مسايل را مي كرد و اشراف كامل اطلاعاتي و عملياتي داشت گفت: خوشبختانه با كمترين خسارت از آنچه كه تلاش مي شد به صورت يك براندازي نرم خصوصا با اتاق عمليات رسانه هاي خارجي در كشور ما ايجاد شود، ناكام ماند

وي افزود: نيروي انتظامي در اغتشاشات اخير يك هزار و 32 نفر را در تهران بازداشت كرد كه اكثر آن ها آزاد شده اند و افراد ديگري هم كه در بازداشت به سر مي برند در صورتي كه جرايم خفيف تري داشته باشند، به زودي آزاد شده و متهمان اصلي اين اغتشاشات به دادسرا ارجاع مي شوند

فرمانده ناجا تصريح كرد: در اغتشاشات اخير 20 تن كشته شدند كه ماموران ناجا در بين كشته شدگان نبودند

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
فرمانده ناجا تصريح كرد: در اغتشاشات اخير 20 تن كشته شدند كه ماموران ناجا در بين كشته شدگان نبودند
No kidding Sherlock!!
That is because your goons were the murderers.

NAJA, Riot Police, Basij and Plain cloth zombies all have forfeited their right for being called Iranian or human, I don't believe any Animal Protection Organization will allocate you any right. Your bunch is nothing but disgrace, you will be dumped in the trash bin of the history where you all will finally meet your Grand Master Fuhrer himself.

Feb 22, 2005
Ashtar, is this more propaganda to show you did not kill Neda. It wont work. You did kill many others. So, why should we believe you did not kill Neda? And an article response from a fascist police force that beats and kills its own people is not unlike that of Sadam, Nazi, Sudan, etc.. of killing, torturing and oppresing their own people and then saying they did not do it. The world knows who the murderers (regime and its supporters) are responsible. The murderers will pay for their crimes against the Iranian people.

Neda, and the courageous people who are fighting the fascist you, will be remembered forever. But you will be remembered as garbage, forever, the same way Savakis during Shah will be remembered.

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Yes, its everone else's fault but the fault of those whose brutality have BEEN DOCUMENTED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!!!

Dayyyossayeh M@d@r(*&6eyeh Mozdooreh khaen!

I used to think this Ashtar character was just misguided (as I used to also believe the republic of the thugs to have SOME redeeming qualities), now I can see that he'll go to any length to defend his Arabic Republic of the Goons!

This is an indiginous democratic movement by the Iranian pepole to merely TEMPER the regime of blood and terror so that they can live their lives in peace, not some neocon's wet dream from Tel Aviv!

But I guess you and your masters would rather see an Iran devestated, broken up, the population demoralized, and replaced by the Lebanese and Palestinian goons.

I wonder how you would like it if an imported Basiji thug RAPED and KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER!

Or, have they all moved to an LA suburb along with their brave (!) son?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Ashtar, is this more propaganda to show you did not kill Neda. It wont work. You did kill many others.

I killed many others? Why because I refuse to blindly believe your argument or because I refuse to support Mousavi?

If support of one candidate or another makes one an accomplice in their actions then I'm afraid you guys are the bigger and more ruthless of killers than I.

How many political dissidents do you think were killed during the 4 years of Ahmadinejad? How many do you think were killed in the 24 years of Mousavi, Rafsanjani and Khatami that you guys are so in love with now? You guys are the ones pushing for the status quo of the revolution from 30 years ago by supporting these old politicians to hold on to their power bases.

Name me one time, just one time in the past 30 years (before this election) that Mr. Mousavi genuinely spoke out, expressed concern and tried to act against the killings, executions, murder, or torture of the political dissidents in Iran and I would join your camp and start believing his cries now.

Show me one time, just one time in the past 30 years when Mr. Rafsanjani ever genuinely spoke against or expressed concern and tried to act against of the killings that you guys are so concerned about and then I will support your camp in helping him preserve his power and control of the country.

You guys accuse Ahmadinejad of being a killer and a dictator while he is a guy so powerless that Khamenei comes out and figuratively tells him to shut up and people like Mousavi and even Rafsanjani's daughter come out and accuse him of being a liar, superstitious, thief and a dictator and he does nothing.

Mousavi on the other hand is the guy that was so close to Khomeini that he essentially made him the prime minister despite the president of the time disagreeing with him. Rafsanjani's power in the country and his influence on Khomeini and the entire system is well known to everyone. What did these two people ever do to prevent killings, attacks and other crimes in the past 30 years that you guys are so concerned about these days.

I am the killer? No you guys are the killers who knowingly like to help those responsible for the crimes you cry about stay in power. You can keep saying that you don't like the regime but your support for the founders of this system proves otherwise.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I am the killer? No you guys are the killers who knowingly like to help those responsible for the crimes you cry about stay in power. You can keep saying that you don't like the regime but your support for the founders of this system proves otherwise.
Personally, I'd rather see religion move to where it belongs: in the privacy of one's heart. If there has been ANY support for any of the characters of this treasonous regime, it was to allow things to change through EVOLUTION.

But, where logic fails, force and guns will come out. Since your masters have once again shown their true identity, now they will have to deal with the people's REVOLUTION. Count on it!

Feb 7, 2009
You call those Mother Fuckers Police? as it was posted yesterday Riot Police wondering in alleys in Tehran and vandalizing peoples car and bikes, that's why we had too many robberies in past 2 weeks because you sons of bitches were after breaking peoples bulls, rather than doing your job which is protecting people.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Yes, its everone else's fault but the fault of those whose brutality have BEEN DOCUMENTED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!!!

Dayyyossayeh M@d@r(*&6eyeh Mozdooreh khaen!

I used to think this Ashtar character was just misguided (as I used to also believe the republic of the thugs to have SOME redeeming qualities), now I can see that he'll go to any length to defend his Arabic Republic of the Goons!

This is an indiginous democratic movement by the Iranian pepole to merely TEMPER the regime of blood and terror so that they can live their lives in peace, not some neocon's wet dream from Tel Aviv!

But I guess you and your masters would rather see an Iran devestated, broken up, the population demoralized, and replaced by the Lebanese and Palestinian goons.

I wonder how you would like it if an imported Basiji thug RAPED and KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER!

Or, have they all moved to an LA suburb along with their brave (!) son?

Pahlevoon Rokhsat

tof be gooreh har chi tarafdareh in regime kasife adam koshe

Jan 29, 2004
I agree that this "Arash Hejazi" character needs to be investigated. It's too much coincidence that this "doctor" just happens to be around when martyr Neda gets shot and he shows up to help her! Then conveniently a couple of days later he is out of the country and in London talking to BBC about this case and telling them that the people got the "basiji" who did it and then let him go(!?!?!?!) but kept his ID card!!!!
Interpol needs to check his backgound in Europe and then hand this guy over to Iran for questioning.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Mousavi on the other hand is the guy that was so close to Khomeini that he essentially made him the prime minister despite the president of the time disagreeing with him. Rafsanjani's power in the country and his influence on Khomeini and the entire system is well known to everyone. What did these two people ever do to prevent killings, attacks and other crimes in the past 30 years that you guys are so concerned about these days.

Ashtar, Sir!
Instead of trying to find the full Moon using small mirror I suggest you just turn your head up and look at the real thing in the sky.
Do you really believe Iranians are supporting Rafi or Mousavi so much that they are ready to sacrify their life for it?
How could you miss such a big picture?

Rafsanjani, Mouisavi, Nategh Noury, even Montazeri are providing shuttle service for Freedom Loving Iranians to get to the sacred destination.

As I mentioned before, It is too soon to predict where this "Train" is going but surely it has left the station and it will never return where it has started from, the ONLY path is forward.

The murderous regime's image has tainted around the world as well as in the hearts of many Iranian regime supporters beyond repair.
Your Amadijibzan can't go around the world and yak about human rights, oppression of Palestinians, justic and freedom for all any more, that is if he can manage to get an invitation or even entry visa from Sudan.
Which nation will be willing to associate itself with such disgracefull, corrupt, tyrranic and oligarchic theocrats?

I saw IRI's beloved US politician Zebhgnu Brezinki's interview with Farid Zakaria in CNN and when he was asked about the sitution in Iran the first thing he said was "Yes I believe this is the beginig of the end". When Ayatollah Breziniski makes such a statment you better belive it.

BTW: Still there are plenty of seats available in that Train just in case decieved supporters decide to get on-board. Try not to miss it.

Jun 30, 2009

I killed many others? Why because I refuse to blindly believe your argument or because I refuse to support Mousavi?

If support of one candidate or another makes one an accomplice in their actions then I'm afraid you guys are the bigger and more ruthless of killers than I.

How many political dissidents do you think were killed during the 4 years of Ahmadinejad? How many do you think were killed in the 24 years of Mousavi, Rafsanjani and Khatami that you guys are so in love with now? You guys are the ones pushing for the status quo of the revolution from 30 years ago by supporting these old politicians to hold on to their power bases.

Name me one time, just one time in the past 30 years (before this election) that Mr. Mousavi genuinely spoke out, expressed concern and tried to act against the killings, executions, murder, or torture of the political dissidents in Iran and I would join your camp and start believing his cries now.

Show me one time, just one time in the past 30 years when Mr. Rafsanjani ever genuinely spoke against or expressed concern and tried to act against of the killings that you guys are so concerned about and then I will support your camp in helping him preserve his power and control of the country.

You guys accuse Ahmadinejad of being a killer and a dictator while he is a guy so powerless that Khamenei comes out and figuratively tells him to shut up and people like Mousavi and even Rafsanjani's daughter come out and accuse him of being a liar, superstitious, thief and a dictator and he does nothing.

Do you live in Iran? if you do you should know by now that the people are not dying in the streets for Moussavi or Rafsanjani.

if you don't live in Iran, then you should jump right back into that hole that you crawled out from.

so which one is it?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Ashtar, Sir!
Instead of trying to find the full Moon using small mirror I suggest you just turn your head up and look at the real thing in the sky.
Thanks for sharing the new line that you just learned.

Do you really believe Iranians are supporting Rafi or Mousavi so much that they are ready to sacrify their life for it?
How could you miss such a big picture?

Rafsanjani, Mouisavi, Nategh Noury, even Montazeri are providing shuttle service for Freedom Loving Iranians to get to the sacred destination.
I'm not missing anything. By your own admission you are simply supporting a guy and a group that you believe are criminals simply as a means of achieving a loftier goal. Kind of like someone in jail giving ass to the person who has raped and murdered his family in the past in the hopes of having his support against another thug in jail thinking that he can ride out the jail time and perhaps experience freedom again. I clearly see your big picture.

I saw IRI's beloved US politician Zebhgnu Brezinki's interview with Farid Zakaria in CNN and when he was asked about the sitution in Iran the first thing he said was "Yes I believe this is the beginig of the end". When Ayatollah Breziniski makes such a statment you better belive it.

BTW: Still there are plenty of seats available in that Train just in case decieved supporters decide to get on-board. Try not to miss it.

First of all his name is spelled Zbigniew (just for your future info).

Second, I saw his interview.
Third, I agree with him that a revolution has begun and it's the beginning of the end.
But, I don't know about him, but I think you have misunderstood what is meant by the "revolution" and the "end". I don't have the time to explain it to you now but will try to address it in a separate thread.
For now, enjoy the ride on your train and I'll see you at the next station.