The Iron speaks out[Video]

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Real Madrid said:
maziar95 said:
This shit is hilarious, " I am going to make him humble and fuck him in the ass" HAHAHHAHA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0[/QUOTE

Who is this idiot ?
Iron Sheik is Iranian and he use to wrestle during the hostage crises in the US and shahs body guard before the revolution , he use to carry Khomanini picture and Iran’s flag around the ring when he wrestled , he beat Hogan once and was the world champion , I don’t watch that stupid crap but this guy is funny as hell.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
Oh my God, that was hilarious. What the hell was that? Nothing like an old Iranian coke head who can't speak English and can't swear properly. The funniest part for me is that he opens with whoever this person is being gay, and then proceeds to talk about f______ so and so in the a__ for the entire interview. And did anyone notice that he said that he didn't f______ whoever in the a__ because "of the religion and the Jesus?" He also did the classic Iranian thing of mixing up Micheal Jordan and Micheal Jackson. Just an absolute classic.

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
Thank God for Jesus and his professionalism, otherwise you know what he would have done. What a professional guy.