The Negotiator: One of the Best Action Movies

Sep 13, 2003
USA
I know it's an older movie (1998) but I had not seen it until today. The Negotiator" is one of the best movies I 'v seen, with both Samuel Jackson and Kevin Spacey giving an outstanding performance. The movie will keep you on your toes until last minute. Gary Gray directed the movie (the same guy who directed the Italian Job).

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
If you liked "The Negotiator", then may I recommend you to watch "The professional" from 1994, with a superb young Natalie Portman and a cool assasin Jean Reno, a far better action movie than "The Negotiator", a classic thriller with excelent performances. I saw them both.

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Negotiator is an outstanding movie.

GharibAshena jan, I am not sure if you have seen "The Usual Suspects" or not, but if not, I totally recommand you to rent and watch it. It's different than "Negotiator" but you will love it. It's is Kevin Spacy's best movie (I think he won an Academy Award for it) and I should say that it's the best movie I have ever seen.

Har ki in filmo nadideh, nsfeh omresh bar fanAst.

Click below for more info:

http://www.mgm.com/usualsuspects/

Sep 13, 2003
USA
ardy said:
Negotiator is an outstanding movie.

GharibAshena jan, I am not sure if you have seen "The Usual Suspects" or not, but if not, I totally recommand you to rent and watch it. It's different than "Negotiator" but you will love it. It's is Kevin Spacy's best movie (I think he won an Academy Award for it) and I should say that it's the best movie I have ever seen.

Har ki in filmo nadideh, nsfeh omresh bar fanAst.

Click below for more info:

http://www.mgm.com/usualsuspects/
I totally agree with you. I've seen it and that's the best Spacy movie in my opinion. He's one of my favorite actors.

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
Spacey's best movie is American Beauty IMO
lol shawshank i see that u liked Crash
if u liked Crash u gotta watch Magnolia
if u liked The Negotiator u gotta watch Dog Day Afternoon

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Dog Day Afternoon I've wanted to watch for almost a year now, I have to go find it somewhere.

Your recommandation was good aabbaabb jan, Crash was nice even tho it made Iranians look like frigggin asses. It still had a very very great point to make.

I'll give Mongolia a try, also I've watched American Beauty and still believe "The Usual suspects" is Spacey's best movie.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
For those of you who liked (The professional) there is another version called Leon. Its about 17 minutes or so longer and shows a few hits that were not shown in the edited version of the professional. It also shows the love story between Portman and Leon develop more. I have to say that Gary Oldman is a sick actor and plays the perfect bad guy. He is one of those guys which you can expect to be both bad and good. (Air force one, Batman, True Romance)

I have not seen Red Riding hood yet but will do so just to see his performance. If I am not mistaken he was in die hard as well as a villain.

Negotiator is good but not the best of Jackson or Spacey in my opinion. Jackson has gone from smaller roles into big ones. From petty thieves to a drug dealer in good movies I got to say to more and more prominent roles.