The new Pele and the old Pele

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
LMAO about the old Pele though...Robinho a great example for younger players. Didn't know he could be funny...hahahahahahaha

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/01/robinho-santos-manchester-city

Robinho arrives back at Santos to a hero's welcome

• Manchester City forward arrives in stadium with Pele
• Robinho says he is in Brazil to secure a World Cup place

Robinho was presented as a Santos player today, stepping out of a helicopter with Pele to be greeted by thousands of fans.
Robinho's arrival followed an announcement last week by Manchester City that they were sending the 26-year-old Brazilian on a six-month loan deal to Santos, where he made his breakthrough and where he hopes to revive his form after being used sparingly in England.
Robinho has been a regular for the Brazil national team, but he is worried his lack of playing time may jeopardise his chances of making the team for the World Cup finals this year in South Africa.
"I'm very happy all of you are here," Robinho said after landing with Pele in the centre of the pitch at Vila Belmiro stadium. "I have a great love for Santos. I'll try in every match to make you happy with a Santos victory."
Pele, who also gained fame at Santos, cheered Robinho's arrival.
"Robinho's experience will be a key thing," Pele said. "A player like Robinho will be a great example for the younger players at Santos."(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Robinho moved from Real Madrid to Manchester City in September 2008 for a British-record fee of £32.5m, becoming the first signing following Sheikh Mansour's takeover of the club.
He scored 12 goals in his first 19 games but he had scored only once this season, at Scunthorpe in an FA Cup victory.
Robinho, who will wear No7 at Santos, acknowledged he returned to secure his World Cup spot.
"One of my objectives is to go to the World Cup and play well," he said. "Playing well at Santos will prepare me for the national team and having a good World Cup."
Robinho is scheduled to return to Manchester City on 4 August. Until then, the Premier League club have said that Santos "will assume all of the player's contract terms, including wages and bonuses".

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Westi jan ,I failed to spot the funny part in this ,can you elaborate please ?

he says that a guy who just recently failed in Europe, had an ugly exit from Madrid and another one from ManCity, fell out with all of his managers in Europe and failed and besides has party nights with lots of prostitutes is an ideal role model for young players at Santos.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
he says that a guy who just recently failed in Europe, had an ugly exit from Madrid and another one from ManCity, fell out with all of his managers in Europe and failed and besides has party nights with lots of prostitutes is an ideal role model for young players at Santos.
Oh , I didn't know he was such a naughty (Neekbakht) boy !!