The ONLY WAY IRAN CAN BE SAVED!!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
(that is if you think there is a problem there??)

if you dont think so then you are a very small minority....

But the ONLY Way (andI Mean it dead seriously ) To replace IR and Unite people and get them to Listen. Agree, Respond, and finally ACT is the True ESLAAM!!!!

think about the true eslam and what I say and the MISERABLE FAILURE of these so-called "Opposition" WHICH HAS BEEN RUNNING LIKEA CHICKEN WITHOUT HEAD (oopos) with NoPlans and NoUnity and no nothngas you all are well aware..

I'll explain later...

Feb 22, 2005
Meyti, Islam is what you see in iran. The sooner you get that the sooner system will change. Islam is a religion that dictates how one should live their lives. It is a religion with a big list of what is wrong. It was brought to us by raping and killing our people. In the name of Koorosh and Ferdoosi, and in the name of the persians who got killed and raped by the muslim arabs of genrations ago (no bigeotry against the current arabs please), just give it up. Please put yourself out of the box and the fear that the Islamic religion bestows upon our people at birth. We want techonlogy and research centers and not mosques.

kasra

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
meyti jan,

me ain't buying 'at. (Roohe abouzar shad... lol). I have seen several versions of islam in ksa, iran, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and ain't non of 'em any good. I am with alidaei on this one.

Mehrdadk

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles
True Islam..... Please... That's a myth. Religion should stay in people's heart and be their private belief respected by everybody.

Anything that can not be implemented, should be abandoned. That includes True Communism, True Islam!!, etc. Common sense says obviously, as a way of governing people, they don't work or they would have by now.

I would go for a radically reformed version of Islam, one that can realistically be applied in this century.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
AliDaeiClone said:
Jeez... Sounds familiar... 1979 ring a bell?

Religion and government dont mix...
NO ! This time it is Not going to be Any "religion" Involved.. Just the same good old system, but the Leader will be the one who respects Eslaam!

And believe me the ppl of Iran can tell.....

Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Amoo meyti, so Iranians who are not moslem should basically go and rub their KASHK forever right?
NO BT Jaan,
It will be the policy of DONT TELL-- DONT ASK system!
No body's damn business what the other guy really believes!
Faith is too damn personal! But as I said RESPECT is the Neccassity!

lordofmordor said:
Meyti, Islam is what you see in iran.
WRONG!! (lo as that guy on cnn always says )

but seriously the shi* you see in Iran is NOT ESLAAM! It is the Pervertewd/twisted version just like them wahhabi bastards!
Real Moslems KNOW the difference and believe me I am talking about ppl like Mosaddegh, Takhti and even ppl like Ayatollah Sharitanadaari, Khoei and even Taaleghani (that is why they killed him early in that freaking revolution)!

kasra said:
meyti jan,

me ain't buying 'at. (Roohe abouzar shad... lol). I have seen several versions of islam in ksa, iran, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and ain't non of 'em any good. I am with alidaei on this one.
Kasra joon avvalan Mobaarak baasheh :)
Saanian as I said, We Must Have a LEADER WHO RESPECTS ESLAAM !!! NOT TRIES TO TEACH IT! (Like these pervert mofos doing)!
Unfortunately NONE OF THESE CLOWN IN LA/US /UK and even in Iran QUALIFY!

People of Iran are NOT Bi Gheyrat!
Understand How bad these idiots in LA are compared to IRI ! The Students in Tehran University KNOW these FACTS AND HOLD HIGHEST RESPECT FOR ESLAAM but NOT for those clowns in LA!

Mehrdadk said:
True Islam..... Please... That's a myth. Religion should stay in people's heart and be their private belief respected by everybody..
Well Said,, Couldnt have said it better myself aziz

Mehrdadk said:
Anything that can not be implemented, should be abandoned. That includes True Communism, True Islam!!, etc. Common sense says obviously, as a way of governing people, they don't work or they would have by now.

I would go for a radically reformed version of Islam, one that can realistically be applied in this century
Like I said Many of Eslaamic rules and laws will STAY HOME! Many will be totally UP TO THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE (Like the Marriage rules or the WILL rules ) where the ppl will have their own choices, Like if you were a Christian then you would want to have a Christian Marriage and their rules not one DICTATED BY THE Government (Like in these goddam /stupid United States)!

The will be the real democracy where Fairness and Justice will Rule Not bunch of corporated driven goddam LAWS!

You see you can NOT Enforce things like Courtesy! While if the body of our government is one who "BELIEVES" then their behaviour trickles down to the ppl and the ppl will become fair andf just to each other!

Hazrat-e ALI (A) said "The Influence/effecrt of the Government is Much greater on the ppl then the ones off their Fathers"!

Well said.. He was so intelligent be khoda .. He is SOOO RIGHT..
look at the Americans, they have become a bunch of Animals since that damn Bush took office!@

they act very desperate, sinful, angry and careless all a the same time?!

I Want a Government who is a TRUE believer! None of these Afsaaneh-ei bullshi* , just as realistic as life!

thanks

Oct 19, 2002
toronto
shah meyti jaan.ma chakerim.who will decide what true islam is?every body has diferent version.religion is for indviduals.not society because every body has his/her own version.

Jul 26, 2005
London baby!x
lordofmordor said:
Meyti, Islam is what you see in iran. The sooner you get that the sooner system will change. Islam is a religion that dictates how one should live their lives. It is a religion with a big list of what is wrong. It was brought to us by raping and killing our people. In the name of Koorosh and Ferdoosi, and in the name of the persians who got killed and raped by the muslim arabs of genrations ago (no bigeotry against the current arabs please), just give it up. Please put yourself out of the box and the fear that the Islamic religion bestows upon our people at birth. We want techonlogy and research centers and not mosques.
i totally agree.

Jul 26, 2005
London baby!x
at the end of the day i dnt believe in fusion of religion and government whatsoever.....IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK.
i respect all religions, especially Islam, but i dnt think it should be applied the way it is in Iran....i think the way to solve Iran's problems wud be separation of religion and state. no matter what.