The real yazdi.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Yazdi's thugish Tone and his aggresive behaviour is identical to the IR Bazjo and Ettelaatis in Saeed Imami and his wife's videos. The resemblence is amazing.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Doorod bar rahimi. Stood up to this CIA agent like a man.Yazdi personally killed rahimi, jahanbani and hoveyda
obviously I was not there and I don't have first hand knowledge. He has however denied that he played any part in their execution.

I am also wondering if the CIA agent is figure of speech or you say that as something you believe to the fact.

Oct 18, 2002
obviously I was not there and I don't have first hand knowledge. He has however denied that he played any part in their execution.

I am also wondering if the CIA agent is figure of speech or you say that as something you believe to the fact.
I don't think Parham means Yazdi pulled a gun and killed them. He is probably pointing to his role as one of the main figures in charge in the first days after the revolution.

It is well established now (based on latest research by Abbas Milani) that Hoveyda was murdered by Hadi Ghaffari on his way from the court to his cell.
His last words according to eyewitnesses were: "It was not supposed to end this way."

Rahimi along with Nassiri, Khosrodad and Naaji were executed by a firing squad quickly formed from the armed men present in Alavi school (where Khomeini was staying) in the first days. This is based on the reports by journalists who were staying in the school at the time.

No idea about Jahanbani, but I assume by then Khalkhali had formed his firing squad in Ghasr prison.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I know you're a apologist for these charlttans esamanie. This Yazdi pig pretty much condemed this brave to death with his nazi style interogation on tv.

Jun 18, 2005
Why does not anyone bring up Mohtashamipour? He pretty much founded the Lebanese Hezbollah and he was in charge of the where is my vote campaign to address the voting irregularities!

Please do not tell me Mousavi did not know what the f Mohtashamipour was up to in Lebanon or how many people were killed under his orders...

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Why does not anyone bring up Mohtashamipour? He pretty much founded the Lebanese Hezbollah and he was in charge of the where is my vote campaign to address the voting irregularities!

Please do not tell me Mousavi did not know what the f Mohtashamipour was up to in Lebanon or how many people were killed under his orders...
Yes he and montazeries dead son (killed by rafsanjani and khamenie and blamed on MKO) pretty much created hezbolah as an entity.These scumbags are all the same

Jun 18, 2005
Here is what I think what happened. Mousavi and his group of friends started losing the power struggle in IR so they made a tactical decision to tap into people's dissatisfaction with regime and use them as their lunching pad to power again. In essence that perhaps was their only choice. At the same time they kept mentioning Khomeini and referencing his period as something ideal because it was then that these guys still had their power.

They made a mistake though. Because people were not going to back them up all the way through and since they had to come out and pretend as if they were reformers it gave the regime an excuse to go after them and arrest them.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
the old regime had a few bad apples but mostly honorable this regime has mostly bad apples (with all due respect to rotten apples) but very few honorable persons.

again anyone supports this regime or opposes monarchy is sleeping with those zionist british buzzards. whether they like it or not just like mashrooteh which was imported by the same damn enemy and everyone who knows nothing about what really went down at the time, supports the crap.

sounds like conspiracy? you bet your stupid tv headed a** it is!

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I think mousavi is genuine and straight forward. He feels tht the best way forward is to get rid of sepah as a political organ. I dont question that he means well, but he thought khomenie still has pulling power amongst the populace but he was proven wrong.Atleast unlike charlattans like yazdi, khatami and rasmanjani he tells it in black and white like karoubie.

Notice how he hasnt mentioned khomenie ever again in any of his lates press releases?.Khomenie is widely regarded by most of iranians as a figure of doom ad destruction.Guys like yazdi i dont trust at all

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I know you're a apologist for these charlttans esamanie. This Yazdi pig pretty much condemed this brave to death with his nazi style interogation on tv.
well you chose to change the topic, that's fine.

since you changed the subject, nope I don't think Yazdi was particularly a helpful actor during the revolution. but then again there was many many and I mean far more many worse people around than him.
(just read khalkhali's memoir about how yazdi was an obstacle to executing hoveyda on the spot.)

He fell out of favor with establishment in less than a year.

I think the problem in Iranian society is we keep huge grudges and we never forget about it.

That was true in case of yazdi and company during revolution time (all be it some of their grudges were valid).

Some Today's grudges toward Yazdi and company are valid as well.

I just don't understand the point rhetoric that accuses somebody of being CIA agent when there has never been such evidence.

I think one think we need to keep in mind is that back then more than 90% of Iranian society had huge anger in them (very similar to right now) and unfortunatley such things would have inevitable.

in many ways if one looks at Egypt today one can draw parallels to 1979 revolution in Iran. if the regime in Egypt falls today, does any one think that there will be no sham courts that condemned people to die without ample evidence. I most certainly think that will mostly likely occur.

I think this will happen in today's Iran if government falls aprt. many folks who did not necessarily commit huge fouls would probabley end up getting killed.

This is just the nature of these revolution waves. The most angry people end up being in charge.

summary:
am I in love with yazdi's perfmance in the first six month after revolution? No

Do I think If he was'nt there, ther would have been far worse people in charge? Yes

Do I believe we should engage in massively false accusations against those we dislike?
No

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
this yazidi guy will go next to sagdumb, khomeini and khar-e khaali la'natollah alayh.
he is a murderer and an opportunist pig. (w/ all due respect to the pigs/swine of course)!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
He fell out of favor with establishment in less than a year.
That does not mean anything !! He fell out of favor because he reached his expiration date. He was no longer needed by them so the best way is to put him aside.

Mojahedeen Khalgh fell out of favor 2-3 years after.
Does that make a difference with how we are judging them ?

Many of these guys got politically ( for the lack of better word) out smart by bunch of Shepesho Akhoonds and now they are crying wolf and claiming that they were the liberal forces among the Camp of Khomeyni and hence they were put aisde.

Thanks to videos like this one can see them when they were in power.

You want to Judge a character and his moral values and ... Look at him when he is in power and what he does with that Power.

I think the problem in Iranian society is we keep huge grudges and we never forget about it.
For some it is easier than for the rest.
Some Iranians really suffered thanks to the actions of the like of Yazdi and his pals. Some lost loved ones. Some lost their careers, houses and ... all that they worked for years. Some were prisoner and tortured and had to leave Iran and work as dish washers and ... after being Alakhon Valakhon in Europe and ...

But some people's lives did not changed much. They had their jobs and went on to live quite normal for years to come. Some actually enjoyed the vacuum that was created due to the cleansing of the many companies and government institutions and got promotions and ...

Did you live as a refugee in countries like Pakistan, Iraq or Cyprus ?
Did you visited your Father in prison in your birthday?
did you see the broken , tortured body of your mother in the hands of IR ?
Have you heard the crying of your sister, confessing that she was raped in the prison?

If you have and still find it in you to forgive and forget, then it is very big of you. But if No, You and I don't have the right to Fault these people for NOT forgetting and forgiving.

So at the end, it might be easier for some to forgive than the rest.

These " Mazhani Roshanfekrs" legitimized Islam and Islamic thinking.
With the Creditability that they had from years of academic education and ... they were able to bring out the dirty face of Islam and Rohaniyat from they dark holes of the Masjed, put make up on them and made it representable to the public.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Shahin,
if the subtle point you are trying to make is that somehow I benefited from the revolution or my family did, I must say far from it.

my dad was steel mill karmand before revolution and remained that after the revolution.

I am not even thirty years old and all I remember from early days is "Jebheh" songs, suspected MEK sympathizers disappearing (getting picked up), rockets falling left and right, black outs, coupons, standing in the cold and listening to "gherat ghoran" and doing "az jelo nezam" drills.

in relation to your point people having suffered and having right to justice, well This exact point would have been brought up during the first days of the revolution.

This was of course to make a point and creating "express courts" to try those who had appeared to be in "charge". This very notion that I have suffered and heads must roll to satisfy for my emotional need for justice is of course catalyst for alot of injustice done to innocent or perhaps not entirely very guilty folks.

I just have fundamental problem against accusing somebody of being a "CIA agent" or this and the other agent where there is no evidence to support such a claim.

It is time for us to recognize the mere fact that we hate someone does not create justification to use any type of unfounded accusations against them.

some may think well it is no big deal, the society where we come from it is ordinary to engage in false rhetoric about someone to embellish their negative credentials. I just don't belong to that school of thought.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shahin,
if the subtle point you are trying to make is that somehow I benefited from the revolution or my family did, I must say far from it.
I don't know you and I will never say that about you but I can assure you that we have people in this board who have benefited from IR in some shape and form and many of them are the ones who still " Sang inaro be sinhe mizanan".

This very notion that I have suffered and heads must roll to satisfy for my emotional need for justice is of course catalyst for alot of injustice done to innocent or perhaps not entirely very guilty folks.
I have met some of those victims and their families and I can tell you one thing, They are much stronger to need OUR pity and Head rolling.

They don't want any special consideration or treatments. They don't want speedy trials for these animals.

If anything, because they were victims of such " Speedy Trials" as you put it, they would want the due process and full investigation on shady figures who now claim something else after being set aside by the mafia of power in Iran.

But at the same time, I know many of the them can not forgive and forget that easily due to reasons I mentioned above.

I just have fundamental problem against accusing somebody of being a "CIA agent" or this and the other agent where there is no evidence to support such a claim.
Fully agree with that.

It is time for us to recognize the mere fact that we hate someone does not create justification to use any type of unfounded accusations against them.
Fully agree with that as well but thank GOD for such a video's as posted that shows some of these people's actions when they were in power and how they treated others.

some may think well it is no big deal, the society where we come from it is ordinary to engage in false rhetoric about someone to embellish their negative credentials. I just don't belong to that school of thought.
I agree with you 100% again. Everyone needs their day in court and should have the right to face their accusers. unfortunately, this is not possible right now but hopefully when the day comes, both sides will be able to gather their evidence and present them and we don't have to take people's word on " I was not responsible", " I did not know this was happening", " It was all Khalkhali or ..." and ...

Till then, Videos like this and little letters or memoirs are here to remind us of the action of few when they were placed in the decision making position and how they behaved and ...