The Saudi version of Karimi

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
baba he can NEVER come near to karimis talent.!! NEVER EVER..!! ali karimi is asias maradona and he will remain it that way

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Those cheating grass rolling monkies can only wish they could produce players like Karimi or Kia. So they go to Africa and buy players!

Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
Chief said:
His name is Yasser something, he was responsible for both goals against Korea with moves that will make Karimi proud :D
Watch them:

http://alhilalclub.net/ngl10/saudia-saud.rm

http://alhilalclub.net/ngl10/saudia-saud2.rm

I am glad we don't have the Saudis in our group this year :)
Imagine Japan & Korea in 3rd place playoff now that would be a war I would pay to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not categorize him as a karimi but I must admit that he is a very talented player.I would hate to have Nosrati! cover this guy!

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Yasser Al Qahtani si not like karimi in style at all. You can compare him more to Borhani.

Yasser was good like 2 years ago when he first came to the saudi team.. he had a good tournament in Gulf cup in kuwiat in 2003 i think.. then he was bad for like 2 years and came under lots of critism and almost lost his spot in the national team. This is his first "good" game in 2 years.

He has difficulties when he is tightly marked and not given spaces (he almost become invisible in such cases). But once he has the sapce he can give trouble to your last defender with his speed. Once again he is completely different than karimi who is good with or without spaces.

About Nosrati, he has been terrible for a long time. I think he was the worst player on the field on Friday. Even the slowest forward could go around him. Branko needs to reconsider this point.

khompareh

Bench Warmer
Oct 16, 2004
kia2 said:
Those cheating grass rolling monkies can only wish they could produce players like Karimi or Kia. So they go to Africa and buy players!
This shows you total lack of knowledge where Arab football is concerned.

Saudi is not Qatar or Bahrain. Saudi plays good football and does not follow cheating tactics. Saudi, UAE, Oman and Kuwait are good teams who want to perform to the best of their ability. You never see the kinds of play acting that you see with Bahrain and Qatar. They have never gone out and 'bought' foreign players.

To comment like that, especially using those racist remarks, you have made very clear your own background and upbringing and your immediate formative environment and the class of society that you are from.

khompareh

Bench Warmer
Oct 16, 2004
I was commentating on that game. That goal was a real gem and a pleasure to watch. If only we had speedy players like him. The only fast one we have is Kia. Karimi is too slow

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
khompareh said:
This shows you total lack of knowledge where Arab football is concerned.

Saudi is not Qatar or Bahrain. Saudi plays good football and does not follow cheating tactics. Saudi, UAE, Oman and Kuwait are good teams who want to perform to the best of their ability. You never see the kinds of play acting that you see with Bahrain and Qatar. They have never gone out and 'bought' foreign players.

To comment like that, especially using those racist remarks, you have made very clear your own background and upbringing and your immediate formative environment and the class of society that you are from.
Whatever you say buddy. Yah I am racist. I know I am not arab expert such as yourself but If you knew little about Football you knew the history of Iran-KSA, and how those A-holes do almost everything when they play against us. You want a proof go watch the tape of 94 WCQ then talk buddy. Now go on and defend your arab buddies. And next time you don't like my post just ignore it insted of posting BS, I don't need advice from an arabzadeh.