Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Thiago best midfielder in whole damn bundesliga

bayern munich best football team in the world

world domination

alaba-hojberg-thiago-goetze = world domination for next 5 years

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Great goal, pretty lousy performance though! I watched the game, we should have played much better, but we won and that's all that matters really in the league.
The absence of Bastian, Martinez, Robben & Ribery is certainly visible at times.

Also, I am starting to really get worried over this whole Kroos leaving us charade, he had a pretty poor game and topped it off with what he did after he got subbed off, it didn't look good. I truly hope they meet his demands because i just cannot comprehend Bayern letting Kroos go purely over financial differences.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Also, I am starting to really get worried over this whole Kroos leaving us charade, he had a pretty poor game and topped it off with what he did after he got subbed off, it didn't look good. I truly hope they meet his demands because i just cannot comprehend Bayern letting Kroos go purely over financial differences.
it's not so much about letting a player go but a player wanting to leave

Bayern don't budge, they also have Sebastian Rode coming in for next season. I love Kroos, but if he doesn't extend, they will sell him.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
it's not so much about letting a player go but a player wanting to leave

Bayern don't budge, they also have Sebastian Rode coming in for next season. I love Kroos, but if he doesn't extend, they will sell him.
The issue is financial right now, Bayern's initial talks with his agent did not go well due to salary demands. I doubt that Kroos actually wants to leave, he just wants more money. Bayern still have time to solve it, we had these issues with recent renewals of Alaba & Ribery, and they were eventually solved.

I think only time will tell, but i will be devastated if he ends up leaving.

Oct 18, 2002
The issue is financial right now, Bayern's initial talks with his agent did not go well due to salary demands. I doubt that Kroos actually wants to leave, he just wants more money. Bayern still have time to solve it, we had these issues with recent renewals of Alaba & Ribery, and they were eventually solved.

I think only time will tell, but i will be devastated if he ends up leaving.
Kroos is one of the few players that actually is not willing to die at Bayern. Hence, such players wont get much attention for high salary. However, as Mahdi mention Rode can place him but aint that easy...