this is just fucked up...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
congratulations you have come with two names. you are not of course arguing Hamas consists of 2 guys.
I hope the symbolism of the leaders of the "resistance" sipping tea in Qatar while their compatriots are being crushed in Gaza isn't lost on you. They are not just any "2 guys". They are the same people who are egging on their people to fight on while sitting at a pool somewhere. Oh, I get it now. Israel kicked them out in 1948.

Feb 22, 2005
Palastinians in West bank are mad too. They have gone through couple of massacres at the hand of Israel already. And what are they getting for it. Israel still taking land away through settlements from them. Look at the map I posted.

What Israel is looking for is taking as much lands (the good lands that have water and resources) as possible and let Palestinians live in small patches of lands in poverty and under their control in Ghetto.

Hamas is only 30 years old at most and created by Israel. The conflict has been going on for 70 years. What have palastinins ever get for periods of calm.

You put the destruction of Israel in your charter and you better be ready to get whacked. Hamas leaders are safely sitting in their concrete bunkers and are getting their citizens killed. Do they care? Noooooo. The same Palestinians are living their lives in the West Bank. How come they are not mad at Israel?

Feb 22, 2005
Do a search for "Gaza and Gas" in google and you will see the Israeli attack on Gaza has to do with 4+ Billion dollars worth of gas in Gaza. Israel has a great history of provoking conflicts to take land, resources, etc.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I hope the symbolism of the leaders of the "resistance" sipping tea in Qatar while their compatriots are being crushed in Gaza isn't lost on you. They are not just any "2 guys". They are the same people who are egging on their people to fight on while sitting at a pool somewhere. Oh, I get it now. Israel kicked them out in 1948.
Hamas Leaders in Qatar are nothing but Coward opportunist. Check out this video:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Any so call leaders who put their people through this hell while sitting thousands of KMs away, are simply Cowards.

By the way, what is that FAT COW, leader of Hezbollah doing !!!

Seems like he is sitting aside and shivering and does not have the balls to get involved.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Do a search for "Gaza and Gas" in google and you will see the Israeli attack on Gaza has to do with 4+ Billion dollars worth of gas in Gaza. Israel has a great history of provoking conflicts to take land, resources, etc.
Now you are really going off the deep end. Israel LEFT Gaza in 2005. If they wanted land they would have stayed. Where are the oil deposits? If there are any they are offshore, out in the ocean. Why take Gaza to get to the oil? And when in the 70 years or so existence of Israel have they benefitted from ceasing Arab oil? There are a lot you can say against Israel. Stick to something that is at least plausible.

Oh, about your map...

Every iteration of that expansion was made possible by the Arabs waging war against Israel. In other words, every time they said we want our land back, they lost more.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Iranians always have to be more catholic than the pope. The IR being more palestinian than George Habash & Iranian uncle Toms being more Israeli than fucking Bibi Nefuckanyou.

Feb 22, 2005
A prison where they could be controlled from outside of it is Gaza. You did not think they would live in ghettos, impoverished, and be okay with it, do you? Go back and see how many times students from Gaza having scholarships to come to the US universities to study, were away by Isreal to the outcry and scream injustice of the universities. This is how F*** it is there for Palastinians. You should read and learn about inside rather than what you are told from the media. Go talk to the UN people on the ground that go to Gaza and what life is like over there for Palastinians (From Americans to English to New Zealanders, etc.).

As you can see they have been ethnic cleansed into small packets.

Now, having said that of course HAMAS is f***ed organization created by Israel. And sending those rocket toys onto Israel only does Isreal good as they can take more lands. The more reason Hamas represent Israel more than it does Palastinians. As for Palastinians and Arabs, of course, they are no democratic minded, not unlike Iran who has a F***ed up Islamic regime. But that does not justify occupying lands against the UN rules and ethnic cleanse them.

Israel regime in control is a right wing who benefits from crisis. All right wing government do. Islamic republic is laughing to the bank with the current crisis as it benefits them getting their supporter excited and punching into the mouth of the democratic intellectuals, therefore creating disadvantage to Iranians disliking and hating the Iranian regime.

I dont disagree with you talking about each iteration Israel taking more lands back. That is Israel's plan. They were never interested in peace. And building settlement taking lands is against every UN occupation laws. Do you at least agree with that? 70 years, the crisis have been going on. Hamas has been around for 30 years. PLO has been around much less than 70 years. If Israel was genuinly interested in peace that would last, they have not treated them like animals and they would have been reaching to them much earlier and try to make peace. And I am not talking about the kind of peace seeking that is shooting M16 bullets into kids throwing rock from far.

A 2 state solutions is the only way. I love Israel and Isralies and my Israeli friends hundred times more than I like the arab and palastinians. But I am not willing to justify other's crimes and occupation due to it. A crime is a crime.

Now you are really going off the deep end. Israel LEFT Gaza in 2005. If they wanted land they would have stayed. Where are the oil deposits? If there are any they are offshore, out in the ocean. Why take Gaza to get to the oil? And when in the 70 years or so existence of Israel have they benefitted from ceasing Arab oil? There are a lot you can say against Israel. Stick to something that is at least plausible.

Oh, about your map...

Every iteration of that expansion was made possible by the Arabs waging war against Israel. In other words, every time they said we want our land back, they lost more.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
fucking sons of isaac and ishmael offing in each other in batches.

who the fuck takes the lives of children? only people who believe in god-given rights to do this.
As a general rule of thumb.....everytime this conflict escalades it is a sign of something else going on in the world which requires the world distraction. If I were to render a guess, I would say the formation of this new Sunni Terrorist country, ISIS,......

Feb 22, 2005
Masoud, most perfectly put. I totally agree with you. One way sometime it can be figured out is who are the winners and the loosers.

For example, in the case of this conflicts, although , each time Palastinians are invoked and Hamas goes on revenge, it is the Israel who comes out way ahead and takes a lot more territories and sends many more Palastinians into its prisons.

Palastinians keep falling into the trap and dont have a Ghandi style leader who is popular who can keep them on peaceful demonstrations. Each time, F*** Hamas, the Israeli creation, goes on violence in respond to Israeli violence and plays into the hand of F15s, Tanks, M16s.

As a general rule of thumb.....everytime this conflict escalades it is a sign of something else going on in the world which requires the world distraction. If I were to render a guess, I would say the formation of this new Sunni Terrorist country, ISIS,......

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
A prison where they could be controlled from outside of it is Gaza. You did not think they would live in ghettos, impoverished, and be okay with it, do you?
Look at the map to see what a prime real estate Gaza is. It is sitting on the Mediterranean. Warm climate, no doubt beautiful beaches. Why aren't Hilton and Hyatt there? Where are the beachfront properties? Do you doubt for a second that if Hamas stopped digging tunnels and used the concrete to build seaside hotels Israel would attack them? Gaza could be a tourist paradise but no, we got a bunch of nutjobs in charge. Whatever Israel's intentions were 70 years ago, today they would leave a place like Gaza alone.

I dont disagree with you talking about each iteration Israel taking more lands back. That is Israel's plan. They were never interested in peace. And building settlement taking lands is against every UN occupation laws. Do you at least agree with that?
Present Israel was made possible only by the wars that Arabs started, from 1948 to 1973. This is a historical fact. On building settlements I agree it is a point of contention. However, the Gaza experiment showed that settlements or lack of them is not going satisfy the likes of Hamas. Israel left Gaza and this is what we have.

Hamas has been around for 30 years. PLO has been around much less than 70 years. If Israel was genuinly interested in peace that would last, they have not treated them like animals and they would have been reaching to them much earlier and try to make peace.
If Hamas were more interested in pouring concrete to build ocean front hotels than build tunnels I am sure they would not be treated like "animals". Hamas is fed by Islamic extremism and our own little IR. They are Hezbollah's sister. They are trouble makers.

A 2 state solutions is the only way.
Tell that to Hamas. Even Netanyahu has accepted some form of Palestinian state. The problem is Hamas and PLO are not on the same page. Who do you sign a treaty with?

Feb 22, 2005
Flint, unfortunately, Gaza would have never become a tourist heaven under Israel operation. Israel left Gaza but then made it into a prison. Their action was to make sure Hamas takes over there and divide the Palastinians so that there could be no Palastine.

Dont forget it is right wing and the military that runs Israel and not the intellectuals and Israelis who want peace. It is run by people like Natanyahu who have never wanted a Palastinian state or a successull Gaza so they can control the Palastinians, get money from US, made more settlements and take over lands. These are the same people that not long ago talked about throwing Palastinians into the ocean. There are many great Israelis but the ones in power are the fundamentalists.

So, no, under what Israel created and when they left, this is exactly what would have happend in Gaza and did happen to Gaza.

Whenever you here the Isralies and massive controlled public relation and control over media and the government through lobbying try to make themselves, the ones with the F16s, M16s, and best tanks and weapons make themselves the victim of the conflict, one thing you have to ask yourself, if they are telling the truth, how come they keep of building settlements? They have been doing it for decades. Then, if again, they play the victims, ask yourself is what they are doing against international laws? If that does not work, ask yourself how long the conflict has been going on and how long has Hamas and Arafat being around. No, my friend, Israelis have been playing victim to this conflict for decade while taking lands away and massacring and killing the palastinians. And they talk about kids getting hurt and every conflict have no problem killing children. And of course blaming it on the Palastinains who kill their own kids.

As for Natanyhu taking of wanting peace, action is important. His actions has weakened Abbas and empowered Hamas. He has no interest in peace only building settlements. How many times did Obama try to bring them to the table and instead he did something to undermine Abbas and speed up settlements instead.

I think it is important to look at the conflict in detail rather than listen to what Israelis and the controlled Israeli tells you.

Look at the map to see what a prime real estate Gaza is. It is sitting on the Mediterranean. Warm climate, no doubt beautiful beaches. Why aren't Hilton and Hyatt there? Where are the beachfront properties? Do you doubt for a second that if Hamas stopped digging tunnels and used the concrete to build seaside hotels Israel would attack them? Gaza could be a tourist paradise but no, we got a bunch of nutjobs in charge. Whatever Israel's intentions were 70 years ago, today they would leave a place like Gaza alone.

Present Israel was made possible only by the wars that Arabs started, from 1948 to 1973. This is a historical fact. On building settlements I agree it is a point of contention. However, the Gaza experiment showed that settlements or lack of them is not going satisfy the likes of Hamas. Israel left Gaza and this is what we have.

If Hamas were more interested in pouring concrete to build ocean front hotels than build tunnels I am sure they would not be treated like "animals". Hamas is fed by Islamic extremism and our own little IR. They are Hezbollah's sister. They are trouble makers.

Tell that to Hamas. Even Netanyahu has accepted some form of Palestinian state. The problem is Hamas and PLO are not on the same page. Who do you sign a treaty with?

Last edited:
بابا دیگه بالا آوردیم از بس عکس و ویدئو از فلسطین و غزه گذاشتین. نه که ما دلمون نسوزه که این همه بی گناه کشته میشه اما حالا اگه یه بی گناه تو ایران قرار بود اعدام بشه هم اینهمه عکسو مطالب در موردش به اشتراک گذاشته میشد؟ کم ظلم میشه تو مملکت خودمون؟ چرا هیچ ملتی بداد ما نمیرسه؟ غریبه پرستی رو بذاریم کنار و از همسایه و محل خودمون شروع کنیم!!! به فکر کودکای کار باشیم که زورمون میاد یه آدامس ازشون بخریم. یه ساندویچ واسه یه آدم گشنه خریدن هیشکیو نمیکشه . . .ما خودمون مصیبتیم فقط گریه کن نداریم

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Unbelievable the lack of empathy and compassion in the heart of these Fascists. One of the worst chants you will hear. Problem is, in Israel, the extreme right wing are becoming mainstream (spearheaded by Avigdor Lieberman & Naftali Bennet, who are even more right-wing and will sideline the Netanyahu when they get the chance).

[video=youtube;h7qFACSfd_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7qFACSfd_k[/video]

Tibi – Ahmed Tibi
I wanted you to know
The next kid to be hurt will be your kid
I hate Tibi
I hate Tibi the terrorist.
Tibi – is dead!
Tibi – is dead!
Tibi – is dead!

Tibi is a terrorist.
Tibi is a terrorist.
Tibi is a terrorist.

They’ll take their papers away.
Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé
In Gaza there’s no studying
No children are left there,
Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé,

[Three lines, not entirely clear]

Who is getting nervous, I hear?
Zoabi, this here is the Land of Israel
This here is the Land of Israel, Zoabi
This here is the Land of the Jews
I hate you, I do, Zoabi
I hate all the Arabs.
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Gaza is a graveyard
Gaza is a graveyard
Gaza is a graveyard
Gaza is a graveyard

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Flint, unfortunately, Gaza would have never become a tourist heaven under Israel operation. Israel left Gaza but then made it into a prison.
Can you really see Hamas as tour and hotel operator? They pushed their fellow PLO members over rooftops. They are not in the tourism business. That I assure you. What does Israel have to gain from invading Gaza anyway? They LEFT the place 9 years ago. If Hamas had used those cement bags to build their beaches instead of building tunnels I assure you there would not be any war. When you say Gaza is a prison, I ask you why isn't the West Bank a prison? They can't wait to shove cameras in the faces of the wounded but they haven't used a single bag of cement paid by the UN to build them shelters. They are locking people up and hoping they get hit. In the mean time, the "leadership" is sipping tea in Doha. Nice.

I ask you this? What does Israel have to do to make Hamas happy?