This is what happens when you think you have what it takes..

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
After 10 years of having problems with my left Ankle. It finally gave up on me 7 months ago when I broke my left ankle and Yesterday after being somewhat healed I had my long overdue surgery. Ligament reconstruction and arthroscopic surgery.

This happened because of uneven football field. To all my friends playing football please make sure you invest your money in great boots and great fields. Please don't make the same mistake I made. Playing on uneven fields will just cause problems.

6 months from now I will be back on football pitch. That's a promise :)

B

Attachments

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Get well Bijan Jan. When things get better, don't get lazy on your physiotherapy. I broke my ankle bout 5 years ago playing soccer and I had to do 2 month of physic , 3 times a week and I am glad I did. I have no problem with my ankle now.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thats what you get for shaving your legs. J/K
Wish you a speedy recovery!
Thanks but I don't shave my legs ;-)

Baz to bache nane bazi dar ovordi? rasti dafeye ghabl pahat moo nadasht?

Man paham hich vaght Moo nadashte.. LOL.. the only place they shaved is inside the cast which you cannot see anyways :)

AlAAf, kodoom kharab shodeyi hasti ta biam barat kompoot biaram? Say hi to M.
Kompot chie allaf bia nAzam Kon..BoosAm kon.. kojaai Allaf to? Bi marefat ham ke shodi mesle Nader!!!

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
aw akhey..hope ur ankle recovers fast Bijan jan..Looking forward to ur debut injury-come-back goal!:)
Thanks Nilou joon I will post a picture of my first game after the injury :)

Get well Bijan Jan. When things get better, don't get lazy on your physiotherapy. I broke my ankle bout 5 years ago playing soccer and I had to do 2 month of physic , 3 times a week and I am glad I did. I have no problem with my ankle now.
Thanks for the tips.. I will not take this lightly.. I have been suffering from this pain for over 10 years and now I am finally doing something about it.:)