This was one of the best red-blue games ever

sarbaz

Bench Warmer
Nov 6, 2002
I am a perspolisi and very dissapointed in our loss today but I am so happy for all of the fans out there who witnessed a great game between Perspolis and Esteghlal for a change after a long time.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
It's kind of like Roma VS Lazio man. Roma is my favourite team after Iran in the whole world. Lazio is having their worst season and yet they had more determination to win the derby, they came for the derby so they won 3-1 even tho they're sucking ass in the league.

Esteghlal today = SAME DAMN THING!!

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
sarbaz said:
I am a perspolisi and very dissapointed in our loss today but I am so happy for all of the fans out there who witnessed a great game between Perspolis and Esteghlal for a change after a long time.
completely agree - as a persepolisi! ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
well said sarbaz jan..
Although a heartbreaking score, but it was a beautifuuuuul game.specially in the last 30min.

oh well, we chilled out today and let Estehglalis experience what WIN means!!!;)

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
LOL @ Agha Shojaa but yes I agree... It was a good game if you take away the first half :)

We played well today and lost but the game could have gone either way. Had they played another 10 - 20 minutes each team could have scored more goals