Thread dedicated to the great "Nasser Hejazi"

Oct 20, 2003

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
من قربون همهٔ بچه***های باحال این سایت که کوچیکه همهٔ***شان هستم.ها ها،چقدر از دست مهبد خندیدم،ایران پاک،عزیز،ممنون از محبت شما،همچنین چون همیشه عقاب عزیز،و پاینده عزیز.

عکسی*** از بازی ناصر حجازی را در سال ۱۳۵۶ در تیم شهباز برایتان میفرستم.عقاب عزیز چون همیشه سرشار از معلومات،دلیل رفتن حجازی را بین کرد

1495.jpg

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
من قربون همهٔ بچه***های باحال این سایت که کوچیکه همهٔ***شان هستم.ها ها،چقدر از دست مهبد خندیدم،ایران پاک،عزیز،ممنون از محبت شما،همچنین چون همیشه عقاب عزیز،و پاینده عزیز.

عکسی*** از بازی ناصر حجازی را در سال ۱۳۵۶ در تیم شهباز برایتان میفرستم.عقاب عزیز چون همیشه سرشار از معلومات،دلیل رفتن حجازی را بین کرد

View attachment 36119
Great picture , Hejazi , Ghafour jahani and Akbar Mohammadi who was the brother Saeed Mohammadi LA singer ......happy days where going to football was a great entertainment .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow I am shocked ESPN is talking about soccer and team meli usually it's Leflop or Lebald James and SEC football. The fact that they are talking about soccer and more shocking Iran soccer raises my eyebrow. The fact that the writer knows Iran is team meli impresses me . When I talk to soccer fans they all think the same Iran is no stranger to the world cup but this is their best chance to advance to the knockout stages. Imagine if we were in USA's group we would have a very bad chance but Iran has a 40% chance to qualify. It's not like we have a bunch of chump players and overall I think we are more talented than the 06 team and the 98 team. We had some great players in 98 but not so much on the defensive side of the ball. Our results were decent 2-1 win against USA, a tough 1-0 loss to a good Yugoslavia team and a 2-0 loss to Germany. That is nothing to be ashamed of but Iran has the potential to surprise Bosnia and beat Nigeria.