Time for a New Day - A New Team Melli

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Yes Ali Karimi out from today if it were up to me. We got Mobali and Shojaei (Massoud who I believe has more talent, potential and football brains than Karimi at his age) and both have already proven that they can do it. Whether they can do it for 5-6 years like Karimi did, we will have to see.

Karimi has not been the same player he once was for about 2 and half years now. I havent seen him mesmerise us or control a game, at club or national level, especially the latter, for as long as I can remember. He looks like he is 32-33 on the pitch now. They say Becks is headed for retirement in the US, I dont know about that, but Karimi most certainly is in Qatar.

He should step aside as I think he was by far our worst player in the Asian Cup. I will miss the pre-2005 Karimi but not this one. And guys, this one is here to stay, and if he proves anyone wrong, then he is more than welcome back into the team. ...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Definitely Out
Rezaei is 31 now and way too old for the next WC, should retire

Should be Slowly Phased Out

Karimi failed to materialize in what was supposed to be his best years, but i think he should be kept but not as a 90 minute player, he should come in as a sub

Hashemian is past his prime and will have to give place to Borhani, Samereh, Dejagah and co

Key Men for the New Era

Nekounam
Ando
Kaabi
Mobali
Kazemian
Nosrati
Hosseini
Mirza or Roudbarian
Borhani

Give Them A Chance Dammit

Meysam Maneie
Dejaghah
Shapourzadeh
Kolahkaj
Enayati;)

btw, this Manook Khoda... guy was saying Karimi wants to be a celebrity like david beckham, i just want to say to Karimi are you serious, with that mug on you? you should stick to football and stop worrying about your hair so much.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Im one of his biggest critics but Karimi DOES NOT WANT TO BE A CELEBRITY. In fact, he wants nothing more than to be left alone away from the spotlight. He doesnt seek attention either. But he has grown to big for his own shoes on and around the pitch and no longer produces anything on the pitch.

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
Ali Karimi is not a team material any more. He gotto go and play in Qatar. Babak said it very clear and well that he is wasting other players positions in team. What the hell he did in the first three games that he played in the first round. Instead of some moves that he did, he was just walking on the pitch and doing nothing. Mobali is the best. He is very young and he proved himself before, so, I would like to see him in starting line up in TM games. Even shojaie is a good choice as well. I want all the coaching staff to go to hell, cause they just played with 70 milion's emotions in this AC. I will never ever forgive them for what they did to us.
I still don't understand why we gotto be inghadr badbakht. Here is out government that fucked us and here is our national team that drived us crazy. Why the hell all these should happen to us???? What is our fault???????
I can't stop cursing when I remember the game.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Babak G, you are probably right, this Manook guy likes to relate anything and everything to cultural/political issues and ends up talking out of his shah loving ass

btw great work on the articles

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Yes Ali Karimi out from today if it were up to me. We got Mobali and Shojaei (Massoud who I believe has more talent, potential and football brains than Karimi at his age) and both have already proven that they can do it. Whether they can do it for 5-6 years like Karimi did, we will have to see.

Karimi has not been the same player he once was for about 2 and half years now. I havent seen him mesmerise us or control a game, at club or national level, especially the latter, for as long as I can remember. He looks like he is 32-33 on the pitch now. They say Becks is headed for retirement in the US, I dont know about that, but Karimi most certainly is in Qatar.

He should step aside as I think he was by far our worst player in the Asian Cup. I will miss the pre-2005 Karimi but not this one. And guys, this one is here to stay, and if he proves anyone wrong, then he is more than welcome back into the team. ...
im happy that you wont be in charge of TM.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Ali Karimi is not a team material any more. He gotto go and play in Qatar. Babak said it very clear and well that he is wasting other players positions in team. What the hell he did in the first three games that he played in the first round. Instead of some moves that he did, he was just walking on the pitch and doing nothing. Mobali is the best. He is very young and he proved himself before, so, I would like to see him in starting line up in TM games. Even shojaie is a good choice as well. I want all the coaching staff to go to hell, cause they just played with 70 milion's emotions in this AC. I will never ever forgive them for what they did to us.
I still don't understand why we gotto be inghadr badbakht. Here is out government that fucked us and here is our national team that drived us crazy. Why the hell all these should happen to us???? What is our fault???????
I can't stop cursing when I remember the game.
did you even watched the game againt korea? lol
watch it again and then tell me whether he is TM material or not:wallbash2::wallbash2:

Aug 22, 2005
Torrance,CA
Definitely Out

Ali Karimi (stopping the talents of Mobali who is no longer a baby, and Shojaei)
Rahman Rezaei (he retired himself didnt he)

Should be Slowly Phased Out

Mehdi Mahdavikia (Not irreplaceable anymore, Kaabi and Kazemian need to play)
Vahid Hashemian (Its a shame that even when out of form he is still our best)
Enayati (not Team Melli material, never was and wont be now that he is 31)
Karimi: Are you crazy?!?!?! He is fantastic! Still one of the best and he should stick around till 2010 WC.
Rezaei: Retired
Mahdavikia: His fault along with Khatibi that we lost today. Should be stripped of the captain's band and a spot on the lineup, he will have to prove himself if he wants to be around for te 2010 WC.
Hashemian: Keep him around til 2010, and give him the captain's band. We may need his expirience and talent to save us on the road to South Africa.
Enayati: I don't agree that he was never TM material. He was 2-3 years ago, but stupid Branko and Daei never gave the poor guy a chance. He should be on the squad, but trully just to fill up the last spot, because to be honest with you we have no one else as Dejagah has not committed to Iran yet and since Shapourzadeh wil never be given a chance the poor guy.

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
did you even watched the game againt korea? lol
watch it again and then tell me whether he is TM material or not:wallbash2::wallbash2:
Yeah, I watched the game. Missing a goal and just couple of moves. Was that the same Ali that we have been cheering in the previous AC. Also, did you watch the first three games in the first round???????? so please stop telling me he is a TM material.

Jul 8, 2007
how many fuckin' times do we have to be hopefull for a new day? it's a simple fact 1996-2000 were some golden years that won't be repeated any time soon. at least not as long as this goddamn regime is here...and whenever thsi regime changes TM will go on hiatus for while until it reorganizes. Then TM might have some to say...

lol..wishful thinking huh?

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Yeah, I watched the game. Missing a goal and just couple of moves. Was that the same Ali that we have been cheering in the previous AC. Also, did you watch the first three games in the first round???????? so please stop telling me he is a TM material.
did you miss the pass he made for javad nekonam and he missed the chance?a few moves?lol ando ke hamoon few moves ro ham anjam nadad. javad gheir az oon zarve sar ke zad faghat pass eshtebah dad. age karimi TM material nist pas lotfan be man ke hichi az football nemifahmam begoo ki hast?
shojaee?? baba shooma aslan chand ta bazi az shojaee didi? to kodoom stadium ha boodi? 2 ta bazi vase TM karde hala shoode khooda?

karimi shaki nist ke nesbat be 2005 oft karde vali inke begi TM material nist ye harfi hast ke adam ro asabi mikone..hala begi enayati MATERIAL nist ye chizi. taze enayati koli chance dashte va kharab karde.