tired of all the politics on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
i'm getting tired of all the useless political talk on this site i mean i would not mind if something good came out of it or they were interesting but what you have here is basicly a group of guys who keep throwing up the same crap constantly and since others dont agree with them they do it over and over. now now there are people asking for the likes of old man to come back who has never posted on the sports forum and if he has its been to ask someone who someone else is or whatever.

i want to ask the admins to make it a privlige for users to post on the general forum. personally i never post becuase i do not have the time but i'm tired of seeing this site go to waste. i have been around for years before half of the people here were here including some of the admins. you are very good people doing good work but take control of your site and stop letting people run what you have built.

May 9, 2004
DashAli said:
i'm getting tired of all the useless political talk on this site i mean i would not mind if something good came out of it or they were interesting but what you have here is basicly a group of guys who keep throwing up the same crap constantly and since others dont agree with them they do it over and over. now now there are people asking for the likes of old man to come back who has never posted on the sports forum and if he has its been to ask someone who someone else is or whatever.

i want to ask the admins to make it a privlige for users to post on the general forum. personally i never post becuase i do not have the time but i'm tired of seeing this site go to waste. i have been around for years before half of the people here were here including some of the admins. you are very good people doing good work but take control of your site and stop letting people run what you have built.
%100 agreed

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dear Dashali,

Your opinions are well respected and with the same token, you should respect other people's opinion no matter how different they are from your views.

Cheers!!!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
want to ask the admins to make it a privlige for users to post on the general forum. personally i never post becuase i do not have the time but i'm tired of seeing this site go to waste. i have been around for years before half of the people here were here including some of the admins. you are very good people doing good work but take control of your site and stop letting people run what you have built.
In all these years of your presence here, never once have I seen a useful and informative post by you. Don't bother suggesting what you had in mind. It won't happen.

If you're really unhappy, please feel free to leave. General Forum is what it is and it's only up to the members to change the way discussions are shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.